Three Random Facts

contemptress

1) I could eat my body weight in sauerkraut. Sometimes I'll have sauerkraut salads, which is literally just a bowl of sauerkraut.

2) I never really grew out of my 'emo' phase, as my favorite band is Motionless in White.

3) I'm going to school for fashion design.

What about you guys? Obviously, we know that we all like roleplay and such, but what are three things people may not guess about you? (:

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

1. I have a love of photography.

2. Honestly, I make root beer floats at least twice a week.

3. I am an avid watcher of CW superhero shows

(1. I'm mildly overly addicted to salt and vinegar crisps.
2. I legit can't get enough Stephen King.
3. I would rather spend a night in the house, alone with the dog than out drinking with my friends ><)

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

1.) I have never been on a plane before.

2.) I can't sing but I will randomly break into a song in public.

3.) I like seafood.

Welcome to RPNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back