• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Threat of Power (Magic Academy RP) FULL

Is this still open? Count says seven people right now, if I joined it would be eight. If there's enough people already just lemme know

Ayyy
the last member we need. Hello :v
Guess that means there's still space (still up to the GM though). Hello. I have never RPed on here before so hopefully I make a good first impression

Guess that means there's still space (still up to the GM though). Hello. I have never RPed on here before so hopefully I make a good first impression
Your profile picture reminds me of something I can't quite place :thinkingemojihere:

Oh, new member, welcome :v

Your profile picture reminds me of something I can't quite place :thinkingemojihere:

Oh, new member, welcome :v
It's from a YT video, I don't remember what the video is though other than it's about Kirby.
And thanks for the welcome :xFsmile:

Question. Does the academy have a uniform, and if so do our characters start with them on or do they get them later? Just asking for the CS. Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back