• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Threads of Fate - OOC

Aukanai Aukanai A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight Nano Nano
While CS are being finished up, I know the main gist of our characters will stay the same. So, we could probably start deciding on how we're going to meet each other. So this time we're starting first thing in Roselea. Some might or might not know about the issue with people not coming back from there.

I believe Ayumu and Emiyn will be just arriving there at the start of the RP together. Erika will be left aside for the moment but she could be a random stranger that the others meet before going off again.

I guess the other that would be helpful is pointers or ideas on how they can build trust among each other. Or any development ideas you guys want for your characters before they start the boss fight in this place. Think one of the themes we could focus on Roselea is that "things are limited" and "there's much competition for resources."

While CS are being finished up, I know the main gist of our characters will stay the same. So, we could probably start deciding on how we're going to meet each other. So this time we're starting first thing in Roselea. Some might or might not know about the issue with people not coming back from there.

I believe Ayumu and Emiyn will be just arriving there at the start of the RP together. Erika will be left aside for the moment but she could be a random stranger that the others meet before going off again.

I guess the other that would be helpful is pointers or ideas on how they can build trust among each other. Or any development ideas you guys want for your characters before they start the boss fight in this place. Think one of the themes we could focus on Roselea is that "things are limited" and "there's much competition for resources."
...I know I'm the only one. Just say it. I'm being trash for Kyo bnyr trash, and I know it.
QAQ

...I know I'm the only one. Just say it. I'm being trash for Kyo bnyr trash, and I know it.
QAQ
I can, but it'd make me look like a hypocrite since I didn't finish E2's CS either :'D, on the art side.
You got ideas for you wanna meet up first?
Or any scene he'll jump into first?

A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight I'm thinking Emiyn and Ayumu could stumble upon a starved dead body first, and then realise they can't get out. How does that sound to you?

I can, but it'd make me look like a hypocrite since I didn't finish E2's CS either :'D, on the art side.
You got ideas for you wanna meet up first?
Or any scene he'll jump into first?

A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight I'm thinking Emiyn and Ayumu could stumble upon a starved dead body first, and then realise they can't get out. How does that sound to you?
you're trash for kyo Nano Nano

Starved dead body? >A> As in they see one and then they realize they can't get out of the TOWN or the dead body. Because if it's the latter I'd be very concerned........ >-> I'm fine with the stuck in town bit....not the dead body. no ty u v u

Starved dead body? >A> As in they see one and then they realize they can't get out of the TOWN or the dead body. Because if it's the latter I'd be very concerned........ >-> I'm fine with the stuck in town bit....not the dead body. no ty u v u

Oh oops I mean they realize they can't get out of town itself once they enter. It could be something like someone tells them that in the town, or that they actually tried leaving the town.
Okies, no dead body then. We have PLENTY of material to make Gula's domain scary/creepy anyway. >:3

Oh oops I mean they realize they can't get out of town itself once they enter. It could be something like someone tells them that in the town, or that they actually tried leaving the town.
Okies, no dead body then. We have PLENTY of material to make Gula's domain scary/creepy anyway. >:3
LOL no I meant I'm fine with the stuck in town but not the STUCK in the dead body bit. I'm fine with the finding a dead body tho

LOL no I meant I'm fine with the stuck in town but not the STUCK in the dead body bit. I'm fine with the finding a dead body tho
OHHHHHHH.
Right right. oops. Then let's just see how we go. All Rpers are welcome to add or initiate some stuff (like how we could control the ragweed). Maybe they do stumble upon a dead body. Maybe they don't.
What would Ayumu think when he sees it?

Kyo trash and dying bc both his voice and aesthetics are godly

Quark Quark
And uhh...Maybe Chizuru could find Ayumu and Emiyn in a rather compromising/suspicious situation? I was thinking of why he'd bother to stick around people he doesn't even know very well right from the start, so I was thinking maybe there's reports of a particularly bad group of thieves that he was paid to investigate? Maybe while they stumble across the dead body, Chizuru might have a misunderstanding, but after listening to them, he'd probably just go along with them to observe for a while until he deems them clear of suspicion (since he isn't the type to act until he has decisive evidence).

Ayumu: ..............Okay. *grabs Emi like sack of potatoes* Time to go home. *zooms*
imma note this down for reference. Perhaps they already attempted to right before IC first post only to get driven back to the gate.

Kyo trash and dying bc both his voice and aesthetics are godly

Quark Quark
And uhh...Maybe Chizuru could find Ayumu and Emiyn in a rather compromising/suspicious situation? I was thinking of why he'd bother to stick around people he doesn't even know very well right from the start, so I was thinking maybe there's reports of a particularly bad group of thieves that he was paid to investigate? Maybe while they stumble across the dead body, Chizuru might have a misunderstanding, but after listening to them, he'd probably just go along with them to observe for a while until he deems them clear of suspicion (since he isn't the type to act until he has decisive evidence).
Oh ok, that sounds fair enough since they're strangers. Would the dead person have anything to do with the bad group of thieves?

the other thing I thought of Emiyn might stick to a character at all, is if they had seen Erika.
A: Hm... that description does fit a girl that I had seen.
Emiyn: Eh? Can you tell me where? And take me there as well, please?
A: Yeah, I can't remember where, somewhere near the market.
//they could just end up returning and finding themselves ambushed. :P

Currently rewriting Nio's bio ;a; will pop in when it's finished to brainstorm with ya
Actually, I just realised. Did you want Nio to meet Gin again?

Nano Nano A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight Aukanai Aukanai
I wonder if any of our characters would have theories like this about the world jumps. This is from the game Zero Time Dilemma but without the context should still be easy-ish to understand. This one is more on time jumping, but in our case we're crossing space and time, but it is a case of their soul entering a new body.

Nano Nano Aukanai Aukanai A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight

Ok, finally got out my post. Yay, characters have met and we're officially into arc 1 now.
The main goal for this section:
1. Get the characters acquainted with each other. So they should at least know each other by face and maybe powers
2. Head towards the library in some way of another. Talk to Gin
3. Fight Gula. But the only way is to talk to Gin. Vodka and Cider are there to lead to Gin.

I'm giving freedom, since it's not like we need to be getting towards the library this instant. We could be creative and make events that trigger up flashbacks or pasts from the characters. They might not find the right way to the library at the same time, and we can always have them rest in the villa for a bit.
As mentioned shortly after this Eri will get separated.

The other thing is a gentle reminder that we had agreed to post once a week.

*realizes that it's almost Sunday*
owo
LOL, I meant like post one week after when your responder replies. If we're doing by A->B->C, then they should each reply within a week span :'D sorry about confusion.

Sorry about the confusion, I changed the wording and the rules from "reply once a week" to "reply within the week".
//though seeing a post from everyone once a week is nice but I understand we're all busy. I'll still be aiming to reply within three days since I don't have as many Rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back