• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~ Those That Ride The Storm ~ [Interest Check]

SoraHikari

"Open the Sky"
Welcome!

This is just a cheeky little interest check to see if people would be keen on a small idea I had just before I dozed off last night.
I'll go over the rules and what I'm wanting after but let's do the fun stuff first.

To the plot!

The world that we had come to know had ended. After the event that would become known as 'The Fracture' humanity found itself taking to the skies as the continents below had split and shattered into millions of smaller floating islands.

Skyland_1_estabs018c0055-versionperso_v1_Srvb_shoot.jpg

Ever since then, the world had changed. There were no longer any countries, just numerous villages, towns and cities that flew under one of two flags. The Scorched Lands or The Second Suns both at war against one another in their pursuit of monopolizing all of the world's remaining resources.

The world had turned into a sad, desolate place with no hope and everything to fear.

Except for one particular group of renegades that didn't care for the Resource War or the unfair state of the world.
All they sought was the thrill of the Sky and their next adventure. And if they happened to overthrow a giant corporation, stop a war, save some cities (perhaps even destroy a few), be called heroes, villains and start a grand age of Sky Piracy. Who were they stop people from telling their grand stories.

This is the tale of how the world fell to Sky Piracy and adventure. This is the tale of the first Sky Crew that flew the 7 Realms and survived.

This is the tale of the Red Ravens, the crew that saw the end.

So if you haven't already guessed, this is a Sky Pirate RP with a heavy emphasis on the crew, their adventures and the awesome interactions they all have (almost think One Piece)
I don't want this to be too big, so there will be a set number of roles available on the ship and I'm only seeking people that I feel will mesh well and reply at least often enough to keep the story progressing.

I do have to ask for at least semi-literate players, so that does mean no one liners, and I will in the end be the final decision maker but obviously this story will be shaped by the members RP'ing.

This post is just a quick interest check to see if we can get the numbers. If we can, i'll put a up CS Thread and a Lore Thread (as there's somethings ya'll need to know lol) and then go from there!

Roles needing to be filled:

Captain: SoraHikari SoraHikari (Conceited right? I know~)
First Mate: Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie
Navigator: Zerulu Zerulu
Medic: Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye
Cook: laughingman12 laughingman12
Shipwright: National National
Master Gunner: rennuelaw rennuelaw

Last edited:
My characters are typically scrawny ass feminine dudes. Now that same scrawny ass effeminate dudes are about to wield cannons. BWHAHAHAHHAHAH IMMA RIC HAVOC ON OUR ENEMIES

Technically only one now but if other people were wanting to mix and match or swap roles i'm ok with that. Just wanted to make sure we had enough people to at least fill the spots before I started.
hmm,i see,well,if i sound good,could i be cook?

This looks fairly cool if you'd be willing to have an extra person, especially since you don't have a quartermaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back