Those called forth

xD Well, don't worry if people aren't posting as often as they did on the first and second day. I've had to wait two months for an rp to pick up on another site, but the peeps were holding off because they had really busy school and work stuff to take care of. Meanwhile I almost killed myself waiting. :P

Dont fret, fellow players! For we can keep this quest-train a'rollin!

We should seek the local bars and taverns for rumors of these weapons!

What say you all?

Aw, lighten up! You don't have to drink anything .3.

I was just suggesting that we go to gather any information that might help us... after a round of mead, of course~

Welcome back, good friend! I was gonna suggest that the patrons might know something, or have rumors to share; After all, taverns are home to travelers from across the world! We're bound to hear something there!

There we go, nothing shall impede the progress of GOODNESS!

Oh, and my apologies, good sir, I decided to take your advice and add it to my own writing in order to get things going, for the sake of efficiency. I hope it is no bother.

No worries! Though, I'm at work at the moment, so replying may take a short while- But don't let that stop you all from ADVENTURE!!

Onwards to glory and goodness! 
My apologies, there is something weighing heavily on my mind at the moment.

I will make my post tomorrow, get us on the way to the town, I promise. 
Is it time perhaps for an encounter of the random sort, or shall we arrive at the town without further incident?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back