Those called forth

HaruAketchi

The Scales
Please use this thread for all of your OOC needs!

Read more about this role play... 
@Colgate Minuette , @SkyFilms , @Flux540 , @jade162

all of you are accepted. i dont see any problems except a few dont have beast in their character sheet. be sure to go back and read everything. there is still a slot for one or two more people so we will wait till tomorrow or later tonight to begin. That about sums it up, oh, and another thing. I also saw that most of us have daggers or throwing knives as a weapon, i dont mind this. just pointing out that a bit more diversity would be nice.

haha, i know jade. and everyone disregard my last post. i will simply change my weapon, and that should be enough. 
Considering that this rp is so small, and i dont want any one to grow bored with this; i will simply make the first post. if a sixth person doesnt come, then i will just have to change it from six weapons to five. expect a first post soon! 
ok guys, still waiting for one last person to post. if the dont by seven then we go on with out them!! xD

Greetings there.

An aquaintance of mine and I would be interested in joining this, though there appears to be only one slot left open. Is there any way the two of us could join, even if only one of us would get one of the famed weapons?

Of course!! Just be sure that whichever of you decide not to get one of the weapons, that you make your character op as hell. Because later on once everyone gets their weapons, they will be just that. And if someone doesnt have one, then theyll get left behind. Sp np, just dont forget, op as hell!! xD ((Just kidding, only make him normally op.))

Capital!

I will be sure to deliver the good news, though the character I would have in mind can be considered a bit unorthodox. Is it alright if I post my sheet tomorrow, or would you rather have it as soon as possible?

My associate is currently not online, which I have to admit is a bit puzzling for me, but I am sure he will be present tomorrow. He can have the famous weapon, by the way.

As soon as possible would be better. But its fine if you arent able to until tommorow. However, i dont want others to grow bored with the rp. And i feel if i dont make a second post tonight then that will happen. Its up to you though.

Hail there, Haru! I'm the comrade of Unwavering Knight; I was told that there was an adventure to be had?

Very well then, I will work on my sheet right away, will have it done in an hour at most.

Ah, and indeed my friend, feel free to submit your sheet to this fine person for examination.

tis is true indeed. Get a character sheet up, i approve you. then first post time! 
@Noodle accepted. and i like the way you edited my character skelly. cool. 
@Unwavering Knight @Noodle both accepted. Now please make your first posts as soon as possible so we can get this show on the rode.

Every one should post again now. And for future reference, i will control all npc enimies, just sayin~

Also, sorry if that last post seemed a bit rushed. Just trying to get things going.

Oh. hehe, i wasnt talking about the warthog. I meant like mosters or bandits..stuff of that nature. Your good with your warthog haha.

*facepalm* I'm such a nut - I forgot that I have to subscribe to the RP AND the OOC. That explains why I had no clue about the second posts... My stupidity irks me. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back