• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours

Name: Kiala Willis

Race: Human

panda_girl_by_lucky_kairi-d362xm6.png

Personality: Kiala is quite fun-loving, and childish despite her age. She often tries to make activites more fun for others. Outgoing, social, she doesn't like to be alone. She has a childish fear of the dark. She often feels at ease around others, and is talkative, open. She can be touchy feely, and is often quite sensitive and prone to crying. Kiala lives for the moment, and loves new experiences. She likes to dance, and is quite spontaneous. She's easy to impress. Disorganized, she's often unprepared. She enjoys teamwork.

Power: Hydrokinesis (Water Manipulation)

-Will list uses as Kiala figures them out via rp-

Crush(Optional): Unknown

Starting partner(PM them first): Son of Crota - Dax Phanton

Last edited by a moderator:
Another character without a partner? Looks like I'm triple timing! I'll have mine up in a few minutes, you're accepted and you can put me as your starting partner. Pick a number between 1 and 65 since 70 seems to be too high for people.

Name: Dax Phanton

Race: Human

Appearance:
Anthem11a2-1.jpg

Personality: Dax is a pretty smart guy, able to take his surroundings or other people and analyze them quickly. He can be fun and adventurous as well, tryng to never have a dull moment in his life. On top of that, he's also a crafty trickster, who sometimes loves making traps and playing pranks sometimes. He has a serious side, but rarely shows it. When he does, he stays that way for quite a bit.

Power: Stone manipulation

Crush(Optional): None

Starting partner(PM them first): RinDeVamp

Nah, just early July. Also, we already have enough people starting in the forest, so your options are the desert, the swamp, the snowy plains, or the Jungle.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Another character without a partner? Looks like I'm triple timing! I'll have mine up in a few minutes, you're accepted and you can put me as your starting partner. Pick a number between 1 and 65 since 70 seems to be too high for people.

[/QUOTE]
Alright then. I look forward to rping with you. ^.^ As for a number, 56.

RinDaVamp said:
Alright then. I look forward to rping with you. ^.^ As for a number, 56.
Thanks! And wow, closer than anyone else. Power availability accepted, put it on your CS so I can see and jump in whenever :)

I hope you don't mind my first post on the site applying for this. ^^;

Name: Kinn Worth

Race: Neko

Appearance(anime pic):

normal_happyboy.jpg

Personality: A friendly guy, though a bit quiet with strangers, but with friends he's much less reserved.

Power(If selected): None

Crush(Optional): None.

Starting partner(PM them first): Anyone available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back