• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom This World of Ours

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]incredibly close...I'll allow it! you have powers. please update your CS so I may accept the power.

[/QUOTE]
Power added.

Name: Alex ward

Age(between 16-19 starting out): 18

Race Human

Appearance(anime pic): '>http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=958914] click me

Personality: Ales is brash loud, already ready for action and not in the least bit girly.

Power(If selected):

Crush(Optional): none yet

Starting partner(PM them first): we already know

and my number is 86

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
Name: Alex ward

Race Human

Appearance(anime pic): click me

Personality: Ales is brash loud, already ready for action and not in the least bit girly.

Power(If selected):

Crush(Optional): none yet

Starting partner(PM them first): we already know

and my number is 86
cool! accepted, but the number has to be between 1-70

Besides, if everyone has special powers, then those powers aren't special. They're just average, everyday tools.

UnwantedTruth said:
Besides, if everyone has special powers, then those powers aren't special. They're just average, everyday tools.
Exactly. Unwanted, I am sooo glad you get me. I'm also introducing a new thing for death that you all might like.

Name: Ririna Capala

Race (Human, Neko, Slime person): Slime person

Appearance(anime pic):

...except with skin a darker green than her hair and eyes. Unless covered by clothes or armor, the glow of the core in her chest is visible too. Her form is more like this (but in green) when she's seriously hurt or very hungry.

(If allowed: she can make her skin look like the image, but she has to be well-fed and rested for it to stay like that without her concentrating on it, and even then the sheen of her hair/skin/clothes might give her away.)

Personality: Rina's usually paitent and kind, but will cling childishly to what she sees as hers - food, items, friends - and hates losing things if she can help it. She's not ashamed of running away to fight another day or surprise attacking enemies. To her, teamwork is a crucial part of surviving; going it alone just doesn't make sense, even if some people are harder to get along with than others.

Power(If selected):

Crush(Optional): None yet

Starting partner(PM them first):

MidnightDaybreak said:
Name: Ririna Capala

Race (Human, Neko, Slime person): Slime person

Appearance(anime pic):

...except with skin a darker green than her hair and eyes. Unless covered by clothes or armor, the glow of the core in her chest is visible too. Her form is more like this (but in green) when she's seriously hurt or very hungry.

(If allowed: she can make her skin look like the image, but she has to be well-fed and rested for it to stay like that without her concentrating on it, and even then the sheen of her hair/skin/clothes might give her away.)

Personality: Rina's usually paitent and kind, but will cling childishly to what she sees as hers - food, items, friends - and hates losing things if she can help it. She's not ashamed of running away to fight another day or surprise attacking enemies. To her, teamwork is a crucial part of surviving; going it alone just doesn't make sense, even if some people are harder to get along with than others.

Power(If selected):

Crush(Optional): None yet

Starting partner(PM them first):
EEEEEE, slime person!!! Accepted accepted accepted!!! Pick a number between 1-70

MidnightDaybreak said:
Yay! I saw there wasn't one and had to go for it. ( :) ) Number is 52.
Dang. You were 8 away. Sorry, but no power. I suppose being a slime person is power enough. Still, you can start whenever. Lemme help you here. Slime people already know how the world works and have been here for a while, but you seem to be the only one for now. Maybe you could find my character and Karcen's or Assailant's and Unwanted's. Choice is yours, but that's the best way to start.

Ah well, can't win 'em all. Okay, so instead of "wtf is going on why are trees turning into block this is insane" being the statement of the day, it's more of a "how did I get to this place and where is everyone?" moment when she wakes up. I can work with that! I'll catch up with the IC thread and go from there.

MidnightDaybreak said:
Ah well, can't win 'em all. Okay, so instead of "wtf is going on why are trees turning into block this is insane" being the statement of the day, it's more of a "how did I get to this place and where is everyone?" moment when she wakes up. I can work with that! I'll catch up with the IC thread and go from there.
Well like i mentioned in my last post, slimes already know how the world and stuff works. Your character might be able to help the others since she's lived here for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back