• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern This War Of Mine:

nighttimecatplayer

~Stay Purrfect!
I have really been wanting to make this rp for awhile now but I want to see who would join first but short story short Its about war vs the government vs Republicans so due to war the city got shut down so no one can get in or out so you have to survive. Not a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE kind of thing so I do hope many people will enjoy this if you want to get in the rp just comment in the chat saying you want in and once we have enough people I will make the thread and post the link in the comment also be prepared to make a OC If your joining because this rp requires a OC

What I ment by attempt was another interest check I was in never got off the ground. I hope this one does.

Ohhhh ok I see you mean they never made the thread? Well don't worry I don't leave peeps hanging I'm just waiting for a few bit more to join then I will work on the thread right away

Yeah, sort of came across that when Dlabell told me @nighttimecatplayer had made a "this war of mine thread" I was actually planning to show interest till I saw the date it was posted

You may

Venus! I was still waiting for a few more people so your completely fine

I just wanted to let everyone know that I shall be making the thread tomorrow I just want to wait a little bit longer just in case anyone else might want to join

Hey everyone the thread is up! https://www.rpnation.com/threads/this-war-of-mine.117687/ You can ask questions in the out of character chat once everyone makes a character sheet I shall start the rp off

Anyone else is still free to join if they would like to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back