• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom This War of Mine RP

True Queen Ashe

The True Queen of the Freljord
So I was thinking of making a This War of Mine RP. For those that haven't played the game it's a survival game based on people surviving during a Civil War. The story revolves around one quote: During War, not everyone is a Soldier. Basically everyone would play as a civilian that live in the city of Parogen. Parogen is under siege by a rebel army and the military have cut off all exits from the city. Making it so that there is no 'Relief Efforts' because of fear that the supplies would wind up in rebel hands. Those that are interested would be playing as simple civilians interacting with each other during the night or living together during the day.

There are several things about this RP, is like the game, realism, if you get shot by a bullet, you're bleeding out. There is a war going on and no supplies are coming in, so that means food and water are going to be scarce. Anyways I can explain more of the details like the day/night cycle later if people seem interested in it.

Ah, another Fallout fan. I take it you haven't met my evil twin @Greg2344 we're a a stalemate due to neither of us wanting to change our avatars. Anyway, thanks for noticing.

I love This War of Mine. The city's name is Poregon, I think. And those outside do send relief through the air, but most of those are confiscated by the Vyseni Rebels or the thugs. I would love to join though, if we could keep the realism high. :D

[QUOTE="The Drift]I love This War of Mine. The city's name is Poregon, I think. And those outside do send relief through the air, but most of those are confiscated by the Vyseni Rebels or the thugs. I would love to join though, if we could keep the realism high. :D

[/QUOTE]
I had planned to reveal that stuff as the RP progressed and thanks for helping me with the name :)

i might have an interest to join, but not from the beginning, probably after a while when ill understand how this kind of rp will work.

So I've decided to put this on the back burner for now as something has come up. Having found an artist willing to finally do the artwork for a VERY special RP I'm going to postpone this for the much bigger project. Expect a Interest Check for it to arrive soon. Believe me it will be revolutionary.

I'd love to join as the leader of a bandit clan. I love the game. Fun fact, it's based on the Siege of Sarejavo, which lasted 3 years in the Bosnian War.

Hey Kurt. So I had this idea (please critique it) So we should get a list of abilities (like the ones in the game and some added in) Then we should roll to determine what our characters are good at from the list. Also we could do a negative trait roll. It would determine if your character smokes, drinks , or is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back