This isn't really a site help thing, but I don't know where else to put it.

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
One of my RolePlaying friends is mad at me, I think, but they won't talk to me and keep leaving our conversations.

I was gone for a few days because of busy life things, and when I got back, my friend had left our conversation, and they won't talk to me, even though they were online.

I sent them a conversation asking if they were okay, but they left it without even reading it! This just came out of nowhere, and I'm very hurt and confused. I don't know what to do.

The site questions and information section is for questions regarding how the site works, giving suggestions on how to improve the site or reporting bugs. I understand your situation but if they keep leaving your conversations/ignoring you, then it means they don't want to talk to you. If you continue to try to contact them even after they make it clear they don't want to talk, you may be reported for harassment. I'm sorry for your situation, I'm sure you will find more people to roleplay with. You can post a thread here or here if you haven't already.

But they haven't made it clear. They haven't told me anything. I was gone for about a week, and now they won't talk to me. I just want to know what happened, is all. I thought we were friends, and suddenly they're just gone.

While it is unfortunate for things to have come to this for you and your friend, as C cupidcreep mentioned, continued contact to another member on the site who doesn't wish to be is considered harassment. You've attempted contact to resolve the situation and that is all you can do. If the other party has no desire or interest in reconnecting, pushing the subject on them will not help. Perhaps give them some time and they may (or may not, as remember this is their choice) reach out to you once whatever tension or upset has faded a bit.

i'm sure it's frustrated not knowing what the reason is. but constantly messaging this person will result in more problems.
give them some time to come around and i'm sure they'll open up to you when they are ready.

I know I'm being rather annoying, and they probably hate me, but I'm the type of person who has a hard time moving on without closure. I tend to not understand when someone is just ignoring me. I don't know what that means. I mean, this whole thing might just be some misunderstanding, and if they talk to me, maybe we can go back to being friends! That's what I always think, even if it might be hopeless. You never know, right?

It's hard for me to let things go. I have to be told bluntly, or else I start panicking.

But it's okay now because they told me what was wrong. Ish. They said they left because of personal reasons. I have an explanation, so I'm okay now.

It's best to most likely move on. If they've begun to ignore you without and decent reason why, then they're most likely not as good of a friend as they could be. Plus, it's best to avoid getting reported when it's not worth the hassle.

Last edited:
As you can see in my most recent reply, the issue has been solved ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back