• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom This is weird but I'm looking for anyone interested in a Kingdom Hearts x Marvel CU Infinity War crossover

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Howdy, I watched Black Panther recently and damn was it good. Thinking about that, as well as the hype with Infinity War coming soon and me being a huge KH fan, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to do a crossover roleplay with me. Basically perhaps the arrival of Thanos caused a huge disturbance all throughout the worlds, and as a result it has alerted Yen Sid to grave danger. I kinda want to keep this BBS era since I really just want the BBS trio involved, but it could involve all the KH cast as well. Anyhow, perhaps Yen Sid could send out Aqua and whoever to investigate this new threat. Either that, or perhaps Thor and Loki could be searching the realms for heroes to help fight Thanos, and they come across the KH cast. I'm open to discussion.

As for characters, I mainly roleplay Aqua, Roxas, Ventus, Kairi and Sora, but for this roleplay depending on who youd like to be, I definitely will want to just be Aqua if we only do the BBS trio, or Aqua, Roxas and Kairi if we do other characters.

Also as for writing, all I ask is some regular grammar and at least one or two paragraphs per post. Thank you ^_^

Howdy, I watched Black Panther recently and damn was it good. Thinking about that, as well as the hype with Infinity War coming soon and me being a huge KH fan, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to do a crossover roleplay with me. Basically perhaps the arrival of Thanos caused a huge disturbance all throughout the worlds, and as a result it has alerted Yen Sid to grave danger. I kinda want to keep this BBS era since I really just want the BBS trio involved, but it could involve all the KH cast as well. Anyhow, perhaps Yen Sid could send out Aqua and whoever to investigate this new threat. Either that, or perhaps Thor and Loki could be searching the realms for heroes to help fight Thanos, and they come across the KH cast. I'm open to discussion.

As for characters, I mainly roleplay Aqua, Roxas, Ventus, Kairi and Sora, but for this roleplay depending on who youd like to be, I definitely will want to just be Aqua if we only do the BBS trio, or Aqua, Roxas and Kairi if we do other characters.

Also as for writing, all I ask is some regular grammar and at least one or two paragraphs per post. Thank you ^_^

See, this is normally something I would jump at, but I personally hate the idea of KH and marvel together. Nevertheless, cool idea so enjoy the free bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back