This Iron Heart [OPEN]

He's accepted, but I can't wait to see what his history is.

Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be as long as a human's - just some tidbits about where he lives, how he got there, stuff like that.

Well, there aren't enough humans to live among, but you can make a 'caretaker'. I believe it'd be almost impossible for her to think she is a human, but we already have an AI who wants to be a human, so there's that. She can study them, yes.

Human:

Name: Spectre

Organic or Machine: Organic

Appearance:
05-01-07_1.jpg
Likes: Guns, Money, Hacking. Dislikes:Robots, Parasits, Fist-to-fist combat.

Personality: Is Ruthless, And Will Do Anything For Some Cash And Guns, He Really Just Doesnt Care About Dying Never Has Never Will. History:

Previously with the former Soviet Union’s security services, SPECTRE was well suited to his role as an intelligence technician where his lack of any standout physical or social characteristics helped him to remain virtually invisible in any situation, His work brought him into contact with the seedier side of life, something he soon discovered he had an affinity for. He exploited his underworld network for his own gain, namely blackmail, which eventually brought him into conflict with the authorities. As a result, SPECTRE had to flee Russia with investigators and authorities on his heels every step of the way.

Extra: Vladimir Bodrovski, codenamed "SPECTRE", was a member of the Umbrella Security Service renowned for his great sharpshooting ability. SPECTRE also has a goggle-like device that can be used in many ways like looking through walls and thermal imaging.

I don't think they'd be capable of making a 'perfectly' human robot, but close to the end of the uncanny valley, I'd think. It can look human, but there'd have to be something... off about it.

Coyote, you can post! Spectre, no specific way. You can show how your OC's mornings start out, or you can have him run into another character... anything, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back