This Iron Heart [OPEN]

Human:

Name:Krieg

Organic or Machine: Organic

Appearance:
200px-Krieg.jpg

Dislikes: Hyperian, Robots, Not Being Able To Murder Things.

Personality: Cold, Twisted, Mentally Ill Killer That Likes Slaughtering, Usually Angry All The Time, Isnt A Good Conversation Starter, And Yells Alot.

History: Whatever Krieg went through to make him the blood-drinking, meat-loving killer that he is, he wasn't always like this. Krieg's psyche has a remnant of who he used to be--a literal inner voice which forces Krieg to only kill the deserving, and help others. The voice remarks that he remembers helping people, getting paid with loot, and other Vault-hunter-esque pursuits. It's also informed Krieg that should Krieg ever kill an innocent person, the inner voice will take over and commit suicide to kill them both.

Extra: (Isnt A Gun Person, Krieg Like's Using His Bone Saw, Fire, And TNT.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways I made a new RP. It's an industrial, steampunk sorta thing... I didn't know if it counted as Slice of Life, so I put it in uncategorized. No one's tried joining, so I'm just... posting about it here... maybe it'll get more attention here...

*Awkward cough*

So, as of late, the RP's dead. If I'm not mistaken, there's at least one person here who's made a character and hasn't posted in the main thread. I request that somebody tries picking it up with me? It's a universe which I do like, so I'd hate to see it die so quickly.

It does sound pretty interesting. However, I think I might have some objections. My RP is dead, and this might bring it back, but I think the plot is too different from my own to merge them. And, if I'm honest, my own RP plot has too many holes regarding the timeline to properly bring the two together.

In short; thank you for the offer, I like your RP idea, but no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back