• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom This face was made for radio [Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss 1x1 rp Search]

Manic Mimi

Decent person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ua8y1x13tfgb1.gif

I originally made this thread for only Hazbin Hotel related pairings but, in order to help myself not become too lost in the Hazbin sauce I've decided to combine it with another craving I had for Helluva boss.

A small intro about me:
I’m a 31 year old mama (she/her) and I enjoy rping to relax. I’m pretty patient since I understand about IRL stuff keeping you busy considering my kiddo keeps me busy frequently too and I write responses when I get a chance to sit down and focus. I can usually write 3 to 6 paragraphs depending on my inspiration and how many characters I play. For pairings, I prefer either mxm or mxf and if we do oc x canon I prefer to double to keep things fair. I’m also ditch friendly, stuff happens, it’s okay. If you ever decide you’d like to try again, feel free to hit me up!

A small bit of what I’m looking for in a partner:
  • Someone who is also 21+
  • Can write at least 3 paragraphs
  • Is okay with doubling if we do canon x oc
  • Someone who gives me a small intro about themselves in a DM if interested along with letting me know what pairings interest you. (Also let me know if you prefer to rp over RPN or Discord)

On to the pairings, chums!:

(Who I’d like to play for canon x canon are in bold. If neither role is bolded then I’m cool with playing either character. If I'm particularly craving a pairing, an * will be beside it)

Hazbin Hotel Pairings:

Canon x Canon:
Angel Dust
x Husk *
Alastor x Vox

Helluva Boss Pairings:

Canon x Canon:

Blitzo x Stolas *
Fizzarolli x Asmodeus

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! (Remember to take note of what I’m looking for in a partner CAREFULLY before DMing me, thank you!)

Last edited:
Hi there! I noticed on your list you don't have Vox as a Character you RP would you be willing to RP as him cause I can do a great Alastor!

I understand if it's not the inspirational muse lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back