• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy This Cursed World [Characters]

R.I.P

If I click the like button on your post, you're accepted.

Appearance:

Name:

Curse [Optional]:

Power [Optional]

[Put whatever else you want]

Last edited:
Screenshot_7.png
Keagan
Keagan does not know his last name but if he ever needs one he always mentions himself as Keagan Black
Weapon of choice : A Great sword as big or maybe even bigger than his own body.

Curse [Optional]:
The Dark Mark
(Mark Located on his chest cannot be removed, But can be sealed Or double sealed in this case.)
latest

This curse is more like a power but Keagan transforms into a dark knight.
Though the power gives him immense power including speed and strength (Which means heavier attacks) He also loses his humanity.
(Transformation also comes with some of its own abilities, Keagan cannot use these abilities without using this transformation.)
Piece by piece as he uses this ability the fabric that represents his sanity slowly tears away piece by piece.
Appearance:
Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_12.png

Skill:
Keagan has always been a skilled black smith and an excellent swords man since he turned Seventeen. Well..would rather say an excellent Great Swords man. Small swords are too light for his taste.

-Find out story in Rp-

Appearance:
f518e789194256b6f5f4822d04dfa98e--male-vampire-vampire-art.jpg

He also has wings which he can extend and retract into his body at will.
wing_stock_2_by_sh3ikha-d1klnhe.png

Name:
Maverick Lucian
Curse [Optional]:
Curse of the immortal
images

(a curse which permanently curse one with progenitor of damnation's blood. It is a curse which forces the bearer to spread damnation to living beings, and tainting the soul. This of course grants him access to the avatar of the blood god form. He has used it only once and it almost consumed him. The price for using this form is allowing the blood god into the mortal realm, which in turn removes parts of the vessels soul until there is nothing left." It is also located on his back between his shoulder blades.
Power:
(He must have blood in him to use his powers. If he has not fed his powers will use his own until he is drained completely, in which he will shrivel up into a dry mummy hibernating. He is extremely vulnerable in this state.)
Telekinesis: Maverick can manipulate objects at will with his mind. effortlessly depending on his size and weight.
Pyrokinesis: Can create flames of varying intensity. He has some control over it.
Weather manipulation: He can control the weather causing storms or fog, etc. This requires more blood to cast.
Summoning blood creatures: Maverick can summon creatures from the blood gods realm. Depending on what it is requires more blood and spiritual energy to cast. Can drastically weaken him if used to many times or summons a titan class blood demon which will require all his energy to control.
Blood magic: Maverick is well gifted in the dark art of blood magic,thus he uses it with greater power and control then others.

Weapons:
Maverick wields a long sword forged in the infernal bowls of the blood gods realm. It feeds on living creatures to strengthen itself, along with granting maverick the ability to cast magic with it.
soul-reaver.png

(Still a WP cause i want to give a history of his past along with where he comes from. Let me know if you feel anything needs to be changed or if its fine as is!)

Last edited:
latest

"My feelings? Oh, don't worry about those. No one else does."

--Name--
Persia Trust

--Age--

--Curse--
Can feel emotional or physical pain from different people in a meter radius.
"I-it hurts so much... I want to scream so bad..."

--Power--
Ability to manipulate and control fire.

8435267f809200bf3a7fd28d76bec0e19a371cb0_hq.gif

02223c81c79353e326949e88da01bb580c9e1d44_00.gif

latest

I don't know if everyone else who signed up wants to join in still, but I am restarting the RP, so you can keep your current character or make a new one, it's up to you.

1516482365767.png

Name:
Anthony Black

Power:
Dragon's Flame.
Like all the Fire Magic Users, his power burns things. Unlike them though, his power is much more deadly, coming straight from the original users of fire. A Dragon. This dragon's soul is connected to his, meaning if one of them die, they both die.

His entire body is enveloped with fire, which he can use to punch, kick, headbutt, whatever. Each blow landed causes a lot more damage than a normal punch. The angrier he gets, the more damage output he can have.

Another way he can use this power is with a feral roar or shout. Like a dragon's breath, continuous fire streaks from his mouth until he is unable to roar anymore.

Curse:
The Dragon with him is the size of a parrot when entering towns, meaning he has to protect it, unless he, himself, wants to die. The power also effects his mental state, leaving him unpredictable and feral in some cases. When this is happening, two Dragon horns begin sprouting from the top of his head. When they reach full size, his eyes will glow and his voice will cut out, being replaced by the sounds of a Dragon.

The Dragon at full size:

1516488237254.png

The Dragon at the moment:

1516488297644.png

Theme Song:

Monster ~ Skillet

dark_angel_by_lulebel-daoc17t.jpg
-Shhh, the pain doesn't last long-
Name: Kurai Akuma

Height: 5,7

Weapon: Her wings extract in battle, however, the wings themselves are glass and can break to shards before returning back to their original purpose.

Power: Kurai has the ability to numb the senses of opponents. She can blind their eyes, dissguard their touches, remove their scent and block their hearing.

Curse: The runes on her skin can be used against her by the contact of another being.

The runes were cursed upon her as punishment for failing to return to her deathbed. The cursed runes all consist of harmful intent that can cause her physical and mental pain that cannot be removed until she accepts her rightful post.
rune-set-ring-NAUTHIZ-pain-black-vegan-leather-ring-rannka-charm-collection-4a.jpg

^94F44C632B9B272707065CEDCFADE9994C86FFDCE336FC6948^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Vergil, The Accursed
Vergil does not know his last name but if he ever needs one he always mentions himself as Vergil Black
Weapon of choice:
Is a sacred sword which is linked to his body. The sword has a illusion on it which makes it look like a wooden cane until he reveals it by choice.
Traits: He is very agile thanks to the demon mark and is strong. With weak enemies he just tends to use his hands.
Powers:
Sword spawn: Vergil can summon mythical swords. These swords themselves have abilities /They float in air and may throw themselves like a dart in wherever he aims and they may teleport Vergil wherever it strikes .They also may play as a regular sword in battle a common technique would be dual wielding.
1516508569359.png
Curse [Optional]:
Demon Mark
(Mark Located on the middle of his back cannot be removed, But can be sealed Or double sealed in this case.)
Vergil mark.jpg
With this mark being a seal if Vergil releases the seal by choice he will transform to a Demon. This form gives him immense power being faster,stronger and attacks being much more lethal. Makes him more emotionless and less connected to the people around him.
Appearance:
CCKevjzW0AAUslO.jpg
Vergil runs a group of his own that runs the streets.This group is called The Accursed
-Find out story in Rp-
Theme Song

Attachments

• 4fc5c20d4e885bf55541e544ca259774.jpg
    4fc5c20d4e885bf55541e544ca259774.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Name: Nuggets Kiratusu
Image/desc:
ywHzjPI2bDwBZEjFMbKOQkZ-1z21vvM5LYZ8jD9bPgv_8MmeJMZLbvPnHxf7kZ5VVWT44Kwhzk-l84B6VqB4vnX5uqSp2YWbCdsGa8MOZXlLreG1b1tcnGV2Sg1JdHhKEZeiT99s

(^ I photoshopped the sauce into that picture. But I own no rights to the neko.^)
Their eyes a deep shade of green with a red tinge. That seems to be growing the longer they stay in the dark. They tend to look like a normal humanoid cat person. Their hair is almost always messy, because they don’t comb it. But it seems to stay in perfect condition. They wear clothes too big for them mostly. So it is unsure what gender they are. Just a hint. Nuggets is not one who likes to be called weak.

Powers:
Enhanced hearing, Enhanced smell, Night vision, Claws, Neko-entity shift. ( can transform freely between human cat and inbetweens of each ) Wall climb, Read tails, BBQ Sauce addiction ( Can seemingly pull BBQ sauce out of thin air. A pretty useless power ) ( BBQ sauce is the only real super power sorta. Cause most people assume the shifting and physical abilities of the creature are gained. They also can take all the nutrients they need to live from BBQ sauce. * they still need to drink though. *)

Skills/Traits:
Basic problem solving, Humans knowledge( They have knowledge I have… outside of fourth wall breaking that is. If I know of a flowers name. They do. If I know the answer to a problem. They do. ) basic survival skills ( Struggle to survive fighting, pitching tents and such. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back