Things to know about me

Ashley Rules

AshleyRules
Hello. My name is Ashley I go by Ashley or Ash idc. I am a girl that is 22 years old and I like to role-play the ideas I have in my head. It is very crowded in there if you ever want to role-play with me just contact me ^^ thank you for reading this. Sorry there is not much about me.

Here is her bio I wanted to do a 1 on 1 or a group role-play with her

Her name is Ashley. a 16 year old girl that comes from a family of just her mother and father. She is trained in karate, kung-fu, Muay Thai, and jujitsu as well as trained in the art of sword combat. She stole her father's katanas and her father eventually let her have them. Her and her parents do not have a strong connection to one another so Ashley does not really care about them. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall weighing 154 pounds looking like the picture attached. She is stubborn when it comes to her feelings as well as when it comes to decision making. She is some what bossy but she is kind hearted as well however she does not like to show that side of her. She likes both boys and girls and she is more street smart than book smart.

sexy-anime-girl-wallpaper-japanese-characters-anime-animated_00429352.jpg

Hello user, welcome, but I've got one question for you... *Deep breath* WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?!?!

Here are some Hosted Projects of mine if you're interested:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back