• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Things Change Over Time

Mimi1439

Erin walks through the front doors of her junior year in high school. The crowded halls were rough, but people began to move away when they see her strut through the hall. She ignores the stares at catcalls while she looks for her best friend Alex.

Erin smiles when she sees the familiar black hair and blue eyes at a locker. She skips over to Alex and gives him a kiss on his cheek. "So, it's school now. Summer is over and can you please tell me?" she pleads.

*I smile when I feel your sisterly kiss on my cheek* "No, I will not tell you," I say, laughing a little bit. (The *s separate my sentences before you ask.)

Erin groans and rolls her eyes. "Why not?" she pouts. Her lower lip puffs out a little while she stares deeply in to Alex's eyes.

"I just don't want to talk about it," I say, grabbing my Art supplies and closing my locker.

(You gonna continue?)

"Fine," Erin says, slightly annoyed. She steps back as Alex closes his locker. "Do you have art next?" she asks.

"Oh, okay" Erin gives a small frown. "I'm going to Calc. Not the best thing in the morning." she gives a small sigh. "I'll see you later?"

Erin giggles. "Sure!" she skips off in the hallway, anxious for lunch.

Her classes went by in a blur. Math this...English that... Nothing that important. Her stomach begins to growl as she watched the clock tic each second slowly.

The shrill ring of the bell woke Erin up from her daze. It was finally lunch time and she could talk to Alex.

Walking off of campus, Erin heads for the woods behind the school. In no time, she began to hear the running of a stream to her left. A huge willow tree stood in front of her as it's branches hung low. She sits down on a clean rock and pulls out her sandwich, waiting for Alex to get there.

RPNation was really giving me a hard time. Sorry about that.

"Hey Alex!" Erin giggles. She pats a rock next to her, ushering him to sit down. "How are your classes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back