• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Thieves of a Feather (Funkybub and Shatter)

"So you'd just come and sit and look at my beautiful face for a hour?" Shawn asked, teasing her as he sat himself and her up from the poistion they were both laying down in. "You choose what we do for the next hour."

"Your face being beautiful is debateable,"Venus said, as she sat up with some of Shawn's help. Looking at Shawn,she shrugged. "But I don't know what to do for the next hour," she answered.

"Well it's either you choose what we do for an hour or I will be forced to call security since you're not technially supposed to be in my office." Shawn replied instantly, crossing his feet, still placed on the floor of his office, nested behind his desk.

"Shawn. You wouldn't,"Venus said., though instead of crossing her legs she stood up. "Or I can leave and maybe come back in an hour," she suggested. "Because there is nothing for two people to do for a whole stupid hour in an office," she explained.

"Do you want to test me?" Shawn questioned, smiling sarcastically, edging his legs up to under his chin. "I'm sure you can think of something to do."

"Nope, no I don't and nope, no I can't,"Venus said. "I have to go back anyway to get my bag,"she added, heading towards the door.

As Venus left, Shaqn quickly ran outside to the woman who worked out front: a tall and young blonde woman with crimson red lips due to her lipstick. "Hey Kara?" Shawn asked, popping his head out. "Yes Mr Wade?" She answered back instantly. "Did you put those flowers on my wife's desk as asked?" Shawn questioned her. "Yes I did sir." Kara spat back. "OK, thank you."

Venus walked all the way back to her desk, unsure if she was going to walk all the way back, she kinda just wanted to go home. As she arrived at her desk, she saw the flowers on her desk. She kinda guessed it was Shawn, but she wasn't sure, until she looked at the tag. "Aww," she said to herself.

Exiting his office, Shawn had logged off everything and soon found himself outside Venus' work area "So you found the flowers? I'm not needed in today, I got sent a message so I'm free now. Want to do something then?"

Venus jumped, not realizing her husband was behind her. "Jesus Christ," she said. "But apparently I did find them. What is there to do?" She asked.

"Well, we could go lunch first of all and then you choose what we do this afternoon." Shawn declared, sitting himself on the desk, leaning slightly.

Venus looked at him with a weird look. It was more like you-have-to -be-kidding-look. She didn't want to be the one making all the decisions, but he always insists on her making them.

"And there's the look I've been missing for the last few months." Shawn said, as he jumped his body up from the table. "So, Missy, choose where we eat and what we do."

Venus didn't say anything for a bit. Her arms were crossed across her chest. "I kinda just want to go home," she answered, absentmindedly touching the flowers that were on her desk.

"Fine, we'll just go home then." Shawn said, picking up his messanger bag and placing it over his shoulder. "Let's go then." Shawn said, leaving her office, starting to head out of the complex, heading towards the car park.

Venus nodded, as she picked up her bag and the flowers, the rest will be sent to her house, and followed Shawn to the car. Arriving at the car she opened the door, placing the bag on the floor and held the flowers as she buckled her seatbelt and waited for Shawn to start the car.

Shawn climbed into the car and fastened his seatbelt. Checking Venus was in safely, Shawn started up the engine. "But before we go home, can we get something to eat. I haven't eat all day." Shawn exclaimed, clearly hungry which was making him pissed off.

Venus nodded. "Yea you can. Though for the record you did have something at breakfeast, it's me who hasn't, but no I am not hungry," she answered, looking out the window, counting the minutes til the arrived home.

"Is there something wrong Vee?" Shawn asked as he started driving along the highway towards their home. "You've suddenly become really quiet and you haven't eaten since last night."

"No, there isn't anything wrong. I'm fine,"Venus answered, shaking her head slightly. She looked at Shawn, before turning the attention back on the window, watching everything go by.

"Venus, I can tell when there is something wrong. You go all quiet and just stare out. What's wrong?"

"Fine then. Whatever." Shawn said, carrying on to drive along the road, quickly approaching home. "Unless you got something planned, I'm gonna sleep for a few hours and then have a drive alone for a bit."

Venus didn't say anything for the rest of the ride, instead she just sat there and stared out the window while Shawn drove in silence. Once they did arrive, she climbed out of the car after she gathered her things. "Yeah, sure. Whatever. It's fine," she said, as she walked inside and immediately went to the kitchen to put the flowers is a vase.

Shawn instantly dropped his bag at the bottom of the stairs and headed up to ho's and Venus' room, no a word spoken between the two of them. Slipping out of his clothes, Shawn climbed into bed, staring at the ceiling as he couldn't drift off to sleep despite being tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back