• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Thieves (gang rp)

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

T H I E V E S
we don't have a lot but we've got each other

(tw!!) rp aesthetic

Your actions have consequences but you didn't think about that before you ran away, now did you? As long as you're having fun right?

This rp is about a group of 6 friends who basically run away to start a new life and have some fun while doing it. They start off by living in the back of van but decide they want something better for themselves rather than live in some dusty old van. One problem though, money. They don't have enough money to sustain life. The only solution? mini cons. Pick-pocketing, scams. Anything they could think of. It started off small, minor crimes and such but then it took a turn for the worst. They became a gang, thirsty for power.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Oooh!! Oh my gosh I’m so glad you guys want to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back