• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Thief x Agent

Katrina

Hello!
Soft thuds of footsteps echoed through the silent, dark hallways of museum. A lone figure illuminated by moonlight that shined through wide windows sneaked through the building, skillfully avoiding the security cameras. Gabriela stop't before large door of main hall, tomorrow night a new artwork was going to be presented, too bad that the painting will be gone before then. A large grin played on her lips under the mask as she unlocked the door with a special key she made. Woman was wearing thick, black leather gloves not to leave any fingerprints. Carefully she pushed the door open and entered the room. 'Exactly 3 minutes till guard will arrive. Hm..more than enough.' She through to herself before turning off the rest of security with remote. Gabriela run across the room when she spotted the painting. her movements were fast as she took it out from frame and rolled the peace of canvas so that it would fit in special bag she prepared.

Loud footsteps echoed through the room. 'That must be the guard. Haha. Too late.' Woman shook her head, feeling amused as she made her way to closest window. With a smooth move she climbed over the windowsill and jumped down. It was only 2nd floor, nothing she couldn't handle. Her form disappeared into night, thanks to her black clothes she nearly flowed together with shadows. Gabriela smirked when she reached her car that was parked not too far from museum. She climbed in drivers seat and put the painting in seat next to her. With a sigh she pulled down her mask. "Another successful mission." She murmured while turning on the engine and driving off into night.

Gabriela pulled out her phone and made a call. "Oliver? i got the painting. Did you know where is the last peace, so that we can deliver everything to the client?" Woman asked while watching the road. Police cars drove past her, heading in direction of museum. it only caused her to chuckle. "Actually i did find the last peace, but this won't be easy. It's in FBI building, i don't know where so you will have to search. I hacked into their system and put you up as new detective, it will be safer if you just pretend to be one of them for while till you find the painting." Oliver, her partner, said in serious voice. Gabriela laughed out loud. 'This is going to be interesting...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back