• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Thick As Thieves

So, I have this idea where a group of thieves that used to be partners but had a bad event that broke them apart meet again when they rob the same place and get caught, leaving them on the run together.

TrueBananaz said:
Interesting! Would it be a 1 on 1 roleplay though?
That's the question I had as well. Would it be two main characters, with a reoccurring third, or a band of characters instead?

I was actually kind of thinking 50s era? If not, modern day would be totally cool. I do want it to take place in the south, though. Kind of a O Brother Where Art Thou feel.

ToPlutoAndBack said:
I was actually kind of thinking 50s era? If not, modern day would be totally cool. I do want it to take place in the south, though. Kind of a O Brother Where Art Thou feel.
I guess I'll have to brush up on 50's culture then.

Honestly, I think that the 50's are a great idea. With so much unrest, I'm sure that a few trinkets here and there won't be missed... Right?

I'm totally interested.

((And Life is Strange is ♥♥♥♥!!!))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back