• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Said We Could Be Anything (Villains Needed)

Suede Wilson

Suede mingled with others though it was more of her talking and others giving her the side eye. She looked at her phone for the time smiling slightly as she placed the now empty champagne glass on one of the trays that passed her before slipping out of view. She had already caught sight of her brother, watching as he mingled with two other men, who she had to admit were quite attractive though if they found her brother pleasant to talk to they were obviously a bore.

Suede slipped into the women's restroom where she had stashed her suit before hand, slipping it on as she checked her phone again. Only minutes away from completing her task. Stepping out she sighed, pulling her mask over her head as she went up to the mirror and looked at herself. She can't say she hated the suit. It hid all her tattoos something that could easily give her away.

Locking the restroom door so that she didn't have any unwanted guests she opened an air vent that was connected to the one she was trying to get to. Although it was a squeeze she somehow managed to find her away to the one she was looking for. Listening to the voice of her victim as it floated upwards. Checking her phone again she chuckled. "Showtime." She said as she dropped down from the ceiling, pulling out her sword as she landed behind the man she was set to kill. Howard Levein. Head of the whole thing and soon to be the man who found himself in a predicament.

When the lights turned back on Suede has her sword to his neck and groaned. She was no electrician by any means though she hoped the lights would stay off for her to at least finish the job though you can't have everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micky Wilson

Micky chuckled at Jamison's question. "You can say I'm here on my father's behalf. He was never one to come to these kinds of things...More of a behind the scenes kind of man." He said taking a sip of his drink. He thought for a moment before looking over to a man who had addressed him. "That it is. More out come than I was expecting, to be honest." The first thing that caught his eye was the man's hair, it was well...very blue.

He turned his head to where the stage was as a tapping of the microphone caught his attention. "Eh...Excuse me, everyone. Excuse me." It was a rather young looking man though Micky knew he had to be at least in his early forties. "I like to thank everyone for coming out and showing your support for Bellium Labs. This couldn't have been possible without our shareholders of course. I promise your money will not go to waste. We will craft the future in this building and create a future worth living for your children. I..." The lights flickered for a moment causing Micky to tear his gaze away from the man in hopes to find his sister though he couldn't catch sight of her. Not till he looked back up to see her, katana in hand and at the neck of the man who was speaking.

"You got to be kidding me." He mumbled before looking back at the man who seemed to be distracted by the whole ordeal. Quickly he slipped away as a silent panic went throughout the crowd. Slipping into a supply closet nearby as he quickly changed into his disguise before popping back out in hopes he wasn't too late.

tom-cassell-target-reached-430.jpg

Perseus

---

Alexander frowned as he reached into an inner pocket of his suit where his mask was. "Guess something was going to go down tonight." He was a little upset he wasn't able to continue his conversation with the other man, but he knew he just couldn't let the person with the katana kill anyone. There was more alcohol than pure water at the ball but he could kind of work with that. As long as the place didn't go up in flames he would be fine. Alexander had already slipped on his oceanic mask and now he was easily making his way to the threat. Any water that people had been drinking prior was beginning to steadily float into a gathered pile of levitating liquid to strengthen him and that he could bend to his will.

@Aio

Last edited by a moderator:
Rochelle looked up to see a girl holding a katana to someone's neck. Right, no. There would be a fiasco tonight of all nights. It was too imprint ant to be ignored.

She teleported to the toilets, where she had stashed her suit earlier. She slipped it on, and folded up her dress, putting it where the suit was. She took a deep breath and put her own katana into its sheath. She slipped on a blue eye mask and put her hair into a ponytail.

She returned to the action scene seconds later, hoping she hadn't missed anything. Myst looked around, noticing multiple other heroes approaching to save the day. She rose slightly and walked on the air - it made her taller and seem more impressive. She stopped near the action scene, arms folded as she watched the others attempt to stop the girl.

Jamison Strange

Jamison looked over at Micky as the light flickered and then quickly turned back on as a now red and black clad figure was standing behind Mr. Levelin, Micky cursed and ducked away. The head of Bellium Labs. Jamison made eye contact with his dad who was standing only a few feet away before he pulled his tome of spells from his waist band. With a quick mutter of and incantation Jamison changed in a flurry of colors his suit an tie was replaced by his gear and he was slowly levitating in to the air.

A lot of people turned to him and gasped when he raised into the air and even more people finally caught the connection to the last name strange. Behind him he could see more heroes showing up to the party. He smirked this villain was extremely outnumbered, but none of us would be able to do anything before she was able to cut the throat of Mr. Levelin.

Jamison's eyes caught a red cloaked figure running through the crowd. Heading towards the stage.

@Aio ans anyone else

Rochelle Rippleform / Myst

This villain was extremely outnumbered, but shecpuld slit his throat at any second. They needed to work together, but had no way to communicate this to the others. Well, she would do what she could, and the others would do what they could.

There were many heroes around that she could see. Someone was levitating holding a huge book, and yet another person was creating a mass of water. Hmm. Well, she was levitating too. Well. Standing on air.

She decided to save the man. The others probably had more impressive skills, but in the time it took them to use it the man would be dead. Or they might miss and kill the man. She frowned. How to do it... Oh. If she could get into contact with him before the villain realised she could make him intangible. She had almost perfected extending her intangibility, and hadn't shown it to the general public yet.

She was behind the villain, so it was possible. He was wider than the girl holding him, and postured slightly from her at the edges. Must took a deep breath and ran in - silently, she was on air, - and touched the man. The instant she made contact with him, he became intangible like her. "Run!" She hissed at him. She stood there.

The girl probably wouldn't realise immediately, but neither of them were solid, so she couldn't be attacked. It probably didn't look spectacular to the general public, her just standing there, touching him, or what would be him when she let go. Well. It would until she was attacked, or walked through. She waited for the other heroes to do something, now the man was safe.

@Anyone

Jamison Strange

Jamison slowly started to murmur incantations from the small book that he had in his hands. Slowly small tendrils of light green most started to wrap around her legs encasing them in pure magic. Holding her in place

Suede Wilson

Suede started to chuckle as she saw the heroes start to appear though she couldn't say she was disappointed. She tried to locate her brother though he was no where to be seen at the moment. " I see I have an audience, though I hoped we could do this somewhere more private. Can't let the kiddies see this." She joked, hugging the man closer to her chest as she dug the sword deeper into her skin.

"Oh well what can you do." She said with a shrug as she slashed the mans neck, hearing a gasp from the audience and a scream from Howard. Wait. A scream? That when Suede heard the woman yelling which Howard did do after he had gotten over his life or death experience. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt?" She said as she turned to the woman, moving her arm quickly behind her before she attempted to strike the woman's chest. Suede was taught how to kill not how to give mercy. Something she definitely wasn't going to try out today.

She looked down to see her legs wrapped in god knows what when she attempted to move backward. "Really?" She groaned dramatically contemplating whether or not it be worth to chop them off at the moment. "Malgin!" She heard the familiar scream causing her to laugh hysterically. "Well if it isn't dear old Merc. Decide to join me today or are you gonna stick with these mouth breathers?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micky Wilson

Micky quickly joined the others, pulling out his bow and arrow as he aimed it at his sisters head. Of course it wasn't going to kill her though her knew it would hurt like hell when she had to take it out. He yelled out her Alias to catch her attention though as he looked around he saw how out numbered she was and couldn't help but chuckle. " I think I'll stick with the mouth breathers thank you."

tom-cassell-target-reached-430.jpg

Perseus

---

Alexander had now become his super hero self- Perseus. He was ready to fight and was glad to see other heroes and someone that had already saved the innocent man who had hosted the ball. Alex's mask made sure that no one would know who he was aside from his bright blue hair, but he figured people would have chatted with enough people that night that they had hardly remembered that detail. He controlled the floating orb of water he'd gathered from the drinks and forced the orb to go forward. He planned on trapping the villain in the sizable orb of water so the more useful heroes could do their work. He hoped badly that he could actually help for once and that his water trick would work.

@Aio

Rochelle Rippleform

The girl had slashed the man, and didn't appear to have noticed her presence, or the fact that though the man had fainted, he was in fact alive and whole. People were shouting and screaming. It was going down now. Her legs were ensnared in some glowing light, while some orb of water was floating toward her. That looked messy. She was shouting at some guy she didn't know. It was getting a bit out of hand.

Rochelle rose up into the air behind the girl and signalled for everyone who hadn't done so yet to run. Really, it should be common sense. The unconscious guy she had tried to kill was on the floor, but hopefully one of the others would realise that thanks to her, he was alive. He wasn't bleeding, these people must be pretty unobservant no have not noticed.

She decided to try and talk to the girl, find out who she was. Richelle walked in front of the girl who was still armed, looking defenceless. "Is there a particular Eason you decided it was a good idea to try and kill someone in such a big event? Surely you realised we would be here?" Rochelle asked. She must look like an idiot, just standing there defenceless. She somewhat hoped the girl tried to stab her so she could pretend to die. It was always entertaining. Well. For her.

@Aio

proxy.php

Perseus

---

Alexander continued to control the orb of water as he forced it to surround the villain's body entirely. He hoped that she wouldn't be strong enough to break it since he was also making the pressure of the water much greater so it would keep her there as long as necessary. He ran to the man whilst keeping control of the water. He was unconscious and Alex picked him up carefully but quickly before taking Howard outside and hid him in his own car before he felt his power over the orb slip up and the water fell to the ground, slashing everything. He ran back inside. "EVERYONE NEEDS TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!" He shouted as a good amount of people were starting to hurriedly leave but many still stayed behind to watch everything. He groaned but ran back out to his car as Alex decided he'd keep the unconscious man safe no matter what.

@Aio & @Everyone?

Daniel didn't like formal events. He never did, and he never would. He preferred spending his time doing something useful, like obtaining more power, or finding useful members for his cause.

But for the first time in what seemed like forever, going to a formal event would serve some purpose. It would actually help him. He was interrupted from his thoughts when the tailor in front of him cleared his throat, obviously annoyed. If it had been his father the mortal would've been dead already for the level of insolence, but Daniel wasn't his father. He didn't kill meaninglessly.

Instead of slicing the mustached mans head off, he gave him an apologetic smile and nodded.

"I'll take the tan one over there." He motioned towards a sleek, sand colored tux on the far corner of the shop.

The tailor nodded, and went

to get it. A few seconds later he came back with the suit in hand. All of the suits were made for him ahead of time, so he didn't have to wait for the suit to be adjusted to his size.

"This?" The tailor questioned, holding up the suit. Daniel nodded and reached for his wallet. "I'll take the rest of these suits too."

(Present time)

After hours of making small talk with business sharks and gold digging women, Daniel was itching for something interesting to happen. To his delight, that something interesting happen soon.. Very soon. As soon as the lights shut off, he knew something was off. Especially when a costumed woman hung a blade over a mans neck. Interestingly enough, thats when all the other heros revealed themselves--costumes and all.

Daniel smirked. He hadn't thought to bring a suit, which was fine by him. He didn't need armor for what he was about to do.

He materialised a sword, and teleported next to a man in a white Bellium lab coat. Before the man could scream or protest they were already in secluded room in the far end of the building, far away from the drama in the main area. A place no one would hear them.

"Make this easy on yourself." He said coldly. "Give me the Molecular De-Materialiser." Daniel hoped the hinted threat was enough for the man to follow his commands. He really didn't feel like getting blood on such a nice suit.

Luckily, for him, and the man, the scientist complied.

"F-follow me."

Daniel shook his head with distaste, before motioning to the door with his sword. Even though the man was doing what he asked, he hated cowards. The man, with shaky steps, led the way.

Jamison Strange

Jamison smirked seeing as his spell worked the girl was stuck. Slowly Jamison started to raise higher into the air walking in these small green transparent tiles that appeared underneath his feet, his spell book disappeared. Jamison wasn't sure what to do there were so many heroes here it seemed like over kill.

Some of there Hero's were acting on instinct not think out their moves. People had just now started to run realizing that yes they actually were in danger. Jamison saw one guy clad in red approach the podium where the vigilante was. Listening to their conversation.

[QUOTE="Mystical Dreamer]

Alyssa Cage

13704370_598675473643883_1696481208_n.jpg

Alyssa never liked parties. She would only go if someone she knew went with her or if she was forced by her parents, though she isn't anymore. Her sister, Danielle, loved parties and she often went with her, even though they weren't the closest of sisters and weren't always on good terms. Alyssa was at the cafe, having a good time and peacefully reading a book she had recently purchased when her sister texted her in case she forgot about the ball.

She turned her phone off and put it back in her tote as she sighed.
The Bellium Ball. I don't really care for going, it'll be so overcrowded. Why am I going anyway? Maybe I should just stay home, she thought. But her sister would be furious if she didn't go, probably because they had gone to parties together so many times before. So she just wouldn't bother arguing with her older sister. Alyssa emerged from her seat, taking her coffee and book with her, and stood at the entrance to the cafe. Danielle's car arrived in front of the cafe and Alyssa quickly got in and buckled herself.

Dani
them
hey, the ball's tonight in case u forgot. i'll pick u up.
me
Ok, but where are you?
them
i'm in the car rn. i just picked up our dresses. i'll be there in about 15 mins.
me
Okay, thanks.
them
Np [/FONT][/SIZE] :) [FONT=Flamenco][SIZE=24px]

——————

[skipping to present]

Alyssa and Danielle had been a the ball for quite some time now. While her sister was out socializing non-stop, she just stood alone and waited for her to become tired. People probably thought she felt depressed and alone or something, but she was actually having a good time, reading and listening to the sound of other's talking at the same time. Suddenly, the lights went out and when they turned back on, she gazed at the tattooed blonde female who was quite obviously a villain, with her katana to the man's neck. She attempted to slash the man's neck but instead heard a scream from him. But that couldn't be right, and then Alyssa noticed the man was unconscious, not dead. She saw that same villain kill a woman but she didn't look too stricken by it. Of course, she hated villains and hated them killing innocent people even more, but as a superhero, she had seen a lot of stuff, sometimes too much.

People gasped and she heard a loud yell telling everyone to get out of the place. People ran the way opposite to where she faced. One of them was her sister while Alyssa stayed where she was. She saw another guy cast a spell so that the villain was unable to move her feet.
Perhaps this would be a good time to turn into my hero alter ego, she thought, and that was what she did.

20147197276382.jpg

tumblr_n50wyo3Knv1rgde1vo1_500.jpg

CCD-760.jpg
(I can't respond now but Suede is wearing a full body suit so you won't be able to tell who she is.)

[/QUOTE]

embed.php

tumblr_o0yzofqiWz1uatcexo1_500.png

As far as Erik was concerned,the day was going pretty well. His finger swiftly stole another wallet before he turned around,quickly slipping into the bathroom to check on his appearance. Erik wasn't wearing his alias clothes,so he looked like a perfectly regular guy on his early twenties. The black suit he was wearing wasn't the kind of clothes he usually would go to,but tonight he was willing to look the part. You can't be in a party full of rich assholes without looking like a rich asshole yourself. It would all be worth it the end,anyway. The jewelry and money he stole were cleverly concealed,so he stepped back into the party.

He wasn't expecting the commotion outside,but there it was anyway. The party had been boring so far,which is why he was actually excited to see someone pull out a bloody katana. And it got even better when the girl actually stabbed the rich dumbass in front of his eyes. The only time his fun was diminished was when blood spilled on his suit. Erik rolled his eyes and cleaned the blood with a handkerchief.

I really liked this suit.

Sighing through his nose,Erik turned around and once again entered the bathroom. It took him about half a minute to change into his alias. Glancing over to the mirror,he was now Rogue. Powerful,sarcastic...and pretty much an asshole. Trying to contain a grin,Rogue walked back outside. He kept to the shadows,casting occasional glances towards the villain. She was outnumbered. And Rogue was bored. Helping her wasn't exactly a waste of time...So he moved slightly closer,still keeping himself undetected.

An ace fell bellow the girls feet,exploding loudly. It blew the spell holding her legs down,allowing her to flee. Rogue tilted his head lightly,smiling to the scene.

Votre chance,mon cher. Make good use of it.

Interacts with:

@Aio

Suede Wilson / Malgin

Suede watched as the girl from before walked in front of her, she chuckled softly. Sheathing her katana not really feeling it anymore. "Oh honey if I told you you go through denial so many times it be pointless. If only you knew. Oh if only." She spoke as she waved her hands dramatically. She sighed turning her head to actually look at the woman. "You know not to often do we get second chances, especially to live...Tell me girlie who you think would be the lucky sons of bitches who got a second chance today? I already got my second..and third maybe fourth but we don't talk about that night." Suede chuckled a bit before she spoke again. "So how long do you think it take for a building like that to come crashing down. Ten? Or maybe five minutes? Now how long you think it would take to get everyone out? More than ten minutes right if you and in the frantic screaming and all that...but you all are heroes right so I'm sure you can do it in record time."

She took a moment to look down at her feet, still trapped in the spell that's when she saw the ace. With a smile she looked back up at the girl and saluted. "Well nice talking to ya hun but I gotta fly." With this the bomb exploded sending Suede into the air then she felt herself going back, and a sharp pain in her stomach. Looking down it was obvious she was shot though with the help of her red suit the blood was hidden. She hit the wall and landed on the ground, waving at her brother as she started to run."Thanks for the bullet babe! I'll be sure to return the favor. "

She knew there was no time for her to explain her mission nor did she care to. Heroes were so closed minded when it came to what she did, just trying to explain to them could hurt their fragile minds. Suede knew she should make a run for it but she was just having to much fun, mabe after a couple shots she call it a day but for now she was just getting started.

Micky Wilson/ Merc

Micky watched as everything unfolded. He watched as his sister was restrained, the chaos that unfolded and the little conversation between her and another hero. He stood there his hand on his holster ready to pull out his gun if things got to much. He never understood why his sister tried to make things so complicated for herself. Always putting herself in these ridiculous situations though that's just how she's always been.

Taking a step back as he heard the boom, watching his sister fly upwards. He wondered how she even got hold of the bomb though that was a question he would ask later. Pulling out his gun he shot at her abdomen to slow her flight. He knew it wouldn't hurt her though it would just cause a slight discomfort. He watched as she slammed into the wall and smirked. "Welcome sweetheart." He said in response of her yelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back