They have to unite (Bluerosse and jade162)

Lester waved his hand and the demon bowed and left the room. He sighed softly as he scratched his chin, "Don`t ever do this. Next time they will kill you on the spot" he said as he stood on his feet "Why run when you are not harmed, but instead welcomed in this place. Why put your life at risk just to run away from a place where you have food and shelter. Yes you may have to make some decisions, cruel ones and yes you may have to do something I ask. But why run somewhere where you will surely die?"

Blue nodded she placed the child down and grabbed some food and blankets to take with them, she did not know if everything will go right for this journey they had to take or how much time will take them to find what they are looking for. She put the backpack on and walked over to where he was "I am ready" she mumbled as she arranged her hair, making it in a pony tail.

Lilith immediately nodded, but didn't dare move from her spot. Not only did she not move, but she didn't even send a glance his way. Instead she sat there shaking, her eyes trained on the floor, the only movement being her breathing.

Castiel shooed all the children that had been playing with him away, where they then simply ran and started pestering someone else they knew. With a soft chuckle he watched for a minute before looking to Blue again. "Alright, then let's take our leave." He stated before heading for the area that they had came in through.

Lester frowned and sighed softly,he took her arm and pulled her on her feet, he held her up in the air by the arm and looked at her "I should punish you for this" he said as his eyes turned red. "And I will" he added and walked while holding her in the air like this. He walked out of the throne room and up the stairs, he stopped before he stepped on the last stair case and pushed on a brick, another door opened instead of the one of his bedroom, he walked in "you will stay here till you have learned your lesson" he left her to fall on the floor. "in this room you will hear every scream, every prayers every cry that happens in this hell of a place, you will listen till you are ready to obey" he said and walked out closing the door after himself.

Blue followed him and waved to the little ones that she brought in. Once they were on the street she walked next to him, the walk was quiet, she looked around not sure what to speak,it was easier for her to speak with children then a grown man. "So how come you fight for humans?" she asked and after seconds of her saying that she thought "That was a stupid question,I swear, sometimes I can be so dumb" she sighed softly.

Immediately she was only shaking harder upon hearing his words. When falling on the floor she didn't bother to get up, but instead tears started falling as she looked up at him, pleading, "Please! Don't leave me in here!" She had cried out, though it was to no prevail for he had already closed the door. Quickly she crawled into a corner and hugged her knees tightly.

Castiel then looked over at Blue with a slight smile. "Because I know that not all humans have such hatred towards demons. I know that many humans wish to live in peace. Therefore I fight for those humans."

Soon the room lighted up, a flame apeared in the corner, it was still silent until a loud scream was heard "Please don`t do this to me,please, please spare my life,Pleeease" the woman screamed from the top of her lungs followed by other screams as such. Soon silence took over the room once more and now the crying of a child could be heard, then more and more started to cry, filling the room with tears, actual water started to fill the room, which slowly started to turn into blood, from a corner going in her direction.

"I see.." she mumbled and glanced at him "I can see that point, but when you fight for humans they will never fight for you" she added after a few seconds. "Its easier for them to kill all then to stop and ask if they are friends or foes. I guess that goes for every specie in this world" she mumbled mostly to herself.

Immediately Lilith put her hands over her ears, the tears only falling more and more with each sound she had to hear. When seeing the water turn to blood she immediately was standing. Running over to where she had entered the room at, she desperately was hitting at the wall, banging her hands that were in fists against it, crying out, hoping he would hear and forgive her sooner rather then later, "Please! Let me out!"

"I know." Castiel had answered in a rather blunt fashion. With a quiet sigh, he rubbed the back of his head. "It's just the way you human's protect yourself, and it's understandable. That's why I don't hold grudges. If I did, I would have already allowed you to die."

Lester could hear her cries and sighed as he closed her eyes. She deserved her punishment and s he waited for time to pass, walking around the throne, looking at the sun, so he could see how much time she has spend in those chambers. After an hour, since he left her there, he walked up the stairs and pushed on the brick opening the door of the room,the blood dissapeard, the sounds stopped and he did not say a word, he stepped aside for her to walk outside.

Blue nodded "True enough" she said and smiled "but there is something different between you and the other demons. You use you brain to think and choose your actions the others just fight because of emotion, because of anger, like we humans because of fear" she added and stopped in front of a store. "Oh this place used to make so many good sweets, lets go in maybe I can still find something good" she said and walked inside, not waiting for him to react, or speak his mind.

Shaking violently as she stepped out of the room, tears were still streaming down her cheeks as her legs looked as if they would give out on her at any given moment. Without lifting her gaze from the floor that was in front of her, she hugged herself tightly as she was stepping out, her eyes wide. In her head she couldn't help but constantly hear the screaming and pleading repeatedly in her head, the blood not having made it any better.

Castiel blinked when she stopped and walked in, going to say something but just sighed instead. After a quick glance around, he rushed in after Blue, even then glancing around quickly for anyone else that may have been in there. It was true, that he used his head instead of his heart when fighting. But, get him mad enough, and you'll have a raging whirlwind on your hands.

Lester looked at her and sighed as he took his jacket of and placed it on her shoulders, by grabbing her shoulders he pushed her up the stairs and into the bedroom, where inside there was a bathroom, behind a door that lied next to the bed. He walked her there into the bathroom "Clean yourself up and come downstairs, dinner will be served soon" he ordered and turned around and left. There was nothing to say, she served her punishment and he made his point clear.

Blue smiled as she quietly looked through the cupboards and the freezer, "I know there must be something here we can munch on, something sweet, the old man always kept sweets hidden away, sweets that he could give to the poor" she mumbled and smiled as she found some keys, she walked over to a door and opened it,she placed her hands over her mouth as she screamed making a few steps back,the old man hid on the freezer and stayed there a year till now, the image shocked her.

Once he was gone she took a minute to rub at her eyes with her hands, finally managing to stop herself from crying, though she would still sniffle. No way was she trying that again. After cleaning up any tears of any sorts she made sure she looked at least okay before heading downstairs. As she did so she would shudder occasionally, pulling the jacket tight around herself when she went downstairs.

When seeing the sight, Castiel shuddered and immediately had gently but quickly pulled Blue away. "I'd suggest we just go.." He had said quietly while trying to lead her to the doorway with his hand on the small of her back.

Downstairs outside the balcony a table was set, two plates, two glasses, Lester was sitting down looking at his kingdom. He heard footsteps and smiled "you finally came" he mumbled as he stood up on his feet "please take a seat, the dinner will be served shortly" he added as he sat back down and smiled. "How do you feel?" he asked as he looked at her, trying hard to see her face. "there is no way of me understanding the feelings you have right now, that room is cursed, no one came out alive, everyone killed themselves once they were locked in.

Blue nodded and slowly walked outside and once out she fell on her knees and started to breath heavily. "I cannot believe that just happened, how is the possible, why would he do that/" she kept asking herself questions over and over again. She looked looked down at her hands which were still holding the keys and threw them away, as far as she could, she pulled her knees to her chest and burried her face in trying to calm herself up, as much as she could.

Reluctantly she sat in the chair across from him, still hugging herself tightly while seeming to try and shrink within the jacket. With tears springing to her eyes again, she shook her head a little. "I-It was... T-Terrible.."

Castiel frowned as he watched Blue. Eventually he set his hand on her shoulder, looking down at her as he tried speaking softly to her. "I know that must have been difficult for you to see... I'm sorry..." As he said this he was crouching in front of her, both hands on her shoulders now as he tried seeing her face.

Lester sighed and nodded "Yes that is true,I have been locked there so many times, each hears something different anytime,depends on their fears and memories" he explained as he picked up his glass when a demon walked in with a bottle of wine. He poored some for him and took a sip, the demon poored for her aswell, not asking or caring of her needs. Soon after the food arrived "eat, you will feel better"

"I have seen worse" she mumbled "but never saw someone close to me in this way before, strangers I can see and ignore the pain but not the people I know" she added and raised her head and looked at him. She shacked her head and stood on her feet. "Come lets go" she said and started walking,with her arms crossed and her face looking at the ground.

Lilith didn't touch the glass of wine, not even casting it a glance. Though when told to eat, she didn't hesitate to do as she was told. Though she ate and did as told, she didn't eat much. Truthfully she never had been one to eat a lot, though she didn't eat nearly as much as normal even then, for she had taken maybe a bite or two.

Castiel sighed quietly then, and stood up as she did. He then followed after her, soon walking beside Blue with his hands in his pockets. Occasionally he would glance around carefully, his eyes seeming to hold more intelligence then he let off.

Lester ate his dinner and glanced at her and at her plate "Please eat, you must be starving. The food was cooked fresh today" he said as he set his fork asside and took a sip of his wine. "Tonight you will sleep alone in my chambers, do not try to escape once more, we do not want for history to repeat itself." he said and crossed his arms as the waiter came and took his plate away. "I will be back in the morning, this will give you time to calm down and rest."

Blue sighed as she looked around when they walked, the sun was setting soon and they were not even close to the church. "I don`t think we have enough time to get there by sundown" she mumbled as she stopped for a little."We need to find a safe place to rest for the night" she added and rubbed the back of her head as she looked around, thinking of the best place to hide.

Reluctantly, Lilith ate just a little more. By little, around just 3 or 4 more bites, but still she refused to touch the glass of wine in front of her. Upon hearing him, she only nodded a little, saying quietly, "Ok..."

He looked at Blue, then couldn't help but grin. "Alright. Let's just get this over with quickly." He had stated, before a shudder just like before ran throughout his body. This time, he took his time in shifting to a large, pure white panther sized cat. Lowering himself just slightly, he nodded slightly to the side as if beckoning her to get onto his back.

Lester continued drinking from his glass "You can drink from your glass of wine, the drink is not spiked and it will help you sleep tonight. You will not be able to rest with those screams in your head" he said and smirked as he poored himself some more. "And don`t worry, no one will touch or harm you, you have my word." he added and raised his glass then drank some more.

Blue jumped and fell on her butt, she was surprised and speechless, the transformation was so beautiful and interesting. She stood on her feet and whipped the dust of herself, then walked over and gently touched his fur. "It`s so soft" she whispered as she sat on his back and gently grabbed on to him.

Hesitantly, Lilith looked at Lester for a long minute before taking her glass of wine in hand. After staring down at it for another minute, she finally took the smallest of sips from it.

A shudder ran through his body at her touch, his fur rising then settling back down though he didn't seem to mind otherwise. Easily holding her up, he stood up straight and rolled his shoulders. After glancing back at Blue, he then practically leapt before starting to flat out run for the old church, though was careful to do his best and make it easy for her not to fall off.

Lester smiled "see that was not bad at all" he mumbled and stood on his feet "i have to leave for now" he said as he arranged his cloths "feel free to wonder around the castle and rest as you wish, if you want something ask him" he pointed to the waiter who nodded respectfully. "but be careful in what room you walk, i do not remember how many rooms like that you have, be careful not to fall into a trap" he added and laughed softly as he walked out of the castle and stopped in front of his men. "Lets move" he ordered and started walking.

Blue held as tight as she could, she ended up wrapping her arms around his neck and burry her face into his fur. It was soft and warm, it made her feel calm and safe. As he ran to the church, the movement he made, the peace and quiet that surrounded her made her fall asleep on his back gently sighing from time to time.

Lilith watched silently as he left, then looked down at the table they had sat at. After a minute she got up from her seat, hugging herself loosely as she faced the waiter. With a little bow almost, she waited a minute before standing up straight again. "Thank you.." Is all she had said before wandering back over to the stairs that would take her to the chambers Lester had showed her before. Once in the chambers she shut the door but a single inch left open, and this was fully on purpose. She then would wander over to the chest of clothes she was shown earlier to find something else to wear before going to the bathroom and taking a long shower. Once she was finished, she took the time to dry her hair with a towel and get changed into the new clothes before creeping over to the bed. Lilith then crawled onto the bed and beneath the blankets, curling up in a ball with only her head poking out.

Smiling to himself as much as a cat could when he had noticed she had fallen asleep, he was sure to keep the same pace and elegant movements as he continued running. It wouldn't be long now till they reached the church. Occasionally glancing each way with only his eyes, within a short amount of time more he came to a gentle stop in front of the church.

Lester walked with his demons deep into the forest. He stopped as he reached a hill and walked up on it on, once up her crossed his arms and looked down at his army of monsters. "a little demon has told me, that somewhere in town there are groups of demons and humans forming, with the same principle. To take us down and stop this war" he spoke loud and clear so everyone could hear "I want them captured, not killed, you see we made a promise not to harm any of our kind" he paused as he looked up at the moon, which was the only thing that lighted up the forest. "I called you all tonight,together with your king, let`s search in every inch of the city and find them" he ordered and the demons shouter his name three times before leaving. He looked towards one of his men, "You keep an eye on the castle, not all can be trusted, keep an eyes so she will be safe" he added and walks together with a other five towards the city.

The fur was so soft, Blue could not care less of the noises and the smells of death, in that moment she felt as if she was in a little piece of heaven. Once the moment stopped, she opened her eyes slightly "Why did we stop?" she mumbled, she looked in front of her, she could see only a forest, no noises coming from it, no animal remaining in it.

Somewhere deep into that forest, into a cave a group of humans were having their dinners, they carefully closed the cave so no one could see the fire. One looked older and stayed on a higher rock, watching over the others as they ate and spoke. He picked up a book and opened it, reading through it and smirking. The book contained a story, a legend, of a war between demons and humans, a war of two dimensions, that started because the heart of each kind was lost. As he continued reading through it, he saw the answer that will stop this war forever, they must find the ones that carry a symbol, one of the humans and one of the demons, and unite them, once together the two will separate the worlds and bring everything back to normal. That is where the story stopped, but other words followed,it described the ones that needed to be found, a word made it much simpler to find "female" he mumbled it and smirked.

Not being able to sleep, Lilith's gaze would wander about the room, but she didn't move otherwise. It seemed so quiet, for the most part. After a few more minutes of laying there she reluctantly got up. Hugging herself loosely, she left the room and went back to the throne room, glancing around before wandering around the rest of the castle curiously.

Castiel lowered himself so Blue could get off, as he had lowered himself earlier so she could get on. "We're here." He had stated, surprisingly being able to speak in this form.

The young demon that was ordered to look after her walked into the castle as he heard noises coming from inside. He closed the doors, and walked around trying to find who was wondering around. Once he saw Lilith he bowed his head "you should be in bed at this hour, the castle is not safe for you" he said with a calm voice "I will stand outside your room and protect you if you cannot sleep because of fear" he added and smirked slightly.

Blue jumped of his back and stretched, she looked around and smiled "you are fast" she mumbled as she stretched once more and looked towards the church. She shivered as cold air came out "usually you should feel safe in such a place" she mumbled as she looked at him. "Well after you" she added and laughed softly as she pointed to the empty building, which looked at if it was filled with pain and suffering.

"I am not afraid!" Lilith had immediately protested. Though she would still tremble from being in such a place as this, and truth be told that was the reason she couldn't sleep, she surely wasn't going to admit that without a good argument to go behind it.

Castiel shuddered from head to tail, once again taking his time to shift back to a human form, though it took him a moment later to make his ears and tail go away. When this was finished he would rub each eye just slightly as one does when first waking up, before nodding. Without a single word he headed for the entrance of the church, not shivering or shuddering from the dreadful feeling it gave off.

The demon couldn't help but laugh "I can smell the dear in the air" he said and took a few steps closer "I am here to keep an eye on you" he added ans smirked, as his fangs came out, reveling his darker side. "come the master will not know" he winked at her, ideas flowing in his head of how to make her trust him so he could take advantage of her. No demon could be trusted around her, she had this power over them, she drove them nuts.

Blue soon followed,not wanting to be left alone in the woods. As they walked in, the wind blew the door shot, she shivered once more as she took small steps inside. The church was dark, candles scattered all over the ground, you could easily notice that some have been there before, maybe looking or the same answers. In a corner piles of papers were scattered "I wonder who was here" she mumbled as she kneed down, looking through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back