They have to unite (Bluerosse and jade162)

Lilith quickly looked to the humans then the man again. Quickly, she had grabbed his arm, pleading him not to kill the humans though she knew he wouldn't listen anyways. When grabbed by the arm by another demon she had immediately tried pushing and kicking the demon away, despite knowing she wasn't strong. At some point, she would have to hope she could use her intelligence to escape rather then by force, which is what seemed to be happening repeatedly.

Smiling just slightly at the giggle, Castiel looked over at her again, and nodded to what Blue had said. With each and every sound, even if it weren't audible to humans, his ears would twitch a few times any which way. When seeing the child jump at his tail, he chuckled when his tail quickly flicked to the side and away from the child's grasp.

The demon laughed as the girl struggled "You know, you are very lucky, usually our master kills his slaves in less then an hour. He must like you" he said as he took her inside the building and into a room where she could see the torture, but not be seen by others. The building was an old police station, and they used it for their amusement. Ironic a building that once offered protection for humans now offers death and punishment. He placed her on a chair and others came in while behind the glass a woman walked in together with other demons who held knifes and whips. They started to beat hr up and make small cuts on her arms. Her death came quick, because she was weak of hunger and work, being ill with a cold andso skinny that you could see her bones.

Blue laughed when the child reacted and stood up pulling him away "Alexander be careful don`t show your form, you know how hard it is for you to control yourself. Humans may walk in and may see you, or dogs may find your scent" she said as she placed the child with the others and walked in the bedroom where she found a backpack and placed inside the remaining cans of food and a few knifes she found in the kitchen. "We need to go, many more demons may come, once they find the ones dead down the street" she look at Castliel "Please take us to your kind, they need to be safe" she asked as she bowed holding her hands tight to her chest.

Lilith refused to watch the torture take place. Turning her head to the side, she had quickly placed a hand over her eyes. Still, she was trembling but not shaking anymore. "Your all cruel. A disgrace." She had said with her hand still over her closed eyes.

(Pardon the shortness.)

Castiel then got up. "Indeed, that would be wise." He had then said, though quickly made her stand up straight again. "There is not need for that, please." He added, before another shudder ran throughout his body. After a moment of having his eyes closed, he opened his eyes and they were back to normal, along with his tail and ears hidden again. Once they all looked like they were ready, he had picked up who seemed to be the youngest then went for the door.

(no prob it happens)

The demon smirked as he glanced at her "We are cruel?" he asked and they all laughed "You humans are cruel" he added pointing to his scars on his arms and on his face "I never been hurt in battle, but I have been tortured when little, do you think that this hatred for humans comes because we desire, no. Its because you humans always hated us, beat us up, tortured us, but we kept quiet till now" he explained and looked through the window at the dead woman "ask you master why he hates humans before you judge us for hating you" he said and waved his hand and one of the demons puled her by the hand and walked back towards the castle.

Blue smiled and took their hands after she placed the backpack on her shoulders. She walked after him quiet and sometimes speaking with the little ones. One of them, Alexander was looking around town, which seamed as if no one had ever lived there and the buildings were created by ghosts. "Why isn`t anyone laughing and playing anymore?" he asked as he looked up at Blue. She sighed thinking for a while "times are hard, people are busy fighting for their life, you see where we are going now, there will be laughter once more" she said trying to avoid the answer as much as possible. "But why do humans hate us?" another asked.

Lilith listened to the demon talk without looking at him. When her hand was grabbed she let out a small yelp, though didn't resist this time. She knew it was no good, and a waste of effort and energy. Though, she hugged herself with her free arm, staring down at the ground as she was pulled. Thoughts were running through her head, about what the demon had said.

Castiel then walked out and walked through town as if he knew it by the back of his hand, though he was as a matter of face, listening to the conversation that took place behind him. When hearing one of the children ask the question, Castiel answered immediately. "Many humans hate demons because they are afraid. They're afraid of what we can do. Their fears overcome them, and they do unreasonable things." His tone wasn't soft and gentle as it had been before, but now rather cold and harsh, but only once he added, "But it's the demons fault as well. We only edged the humans fear further and further until they felt as if they were being provoked to take action."

Lester was in his throne room, resting and waiting for new to come. "It can be boring to be a master" he mumbled and smiled once the demon came in with the girl. He let go of her and bowed after which he left them two alone. "So did you enjoy the show?" he asked as he rubbed his hands together and stood on his feet. "I did give you the chance to pick a way for them to die, which probably would have been less cruel, but I guess you humans have the desire for suffering as much as we demons have" he added as he stopped in front of her. "Speak your mind, the worst that can happen is death nothing more"

Blue looked at him as he explained and frowned a little she looked back at the child "Its both humans and demons to blame, we are two separate species who try to survive together, but you see each think that one is more powerful and more dangerous then the other, but none are right, we are equal in this way" she explained and sighed softly "decisions the some made have made this happen, years of misunderstanding and fear made this become real and we must learn from those who did wrong for this to not happen again" she added and the little boy nodded.

Lilith stared at the man, quickly stepping back when he had stopped in front of her. Though, she looked down as she mumbled to herself beneath her breath, "Actually... It depends if you consider anything worse then death." After this she looked at the man once more. Hugging herself loosely as if cold, she averted only her gaze to the floor without moving her head. "I... Can you tell me why exactly demons hate humans so?"

Castiel listened to Blue finish what he was saying, and kept his gaze on what was in front of him now. Though, soon enough, he had stopped in front of a tall building that looked just as much the part of 'ghost town' as all the other buildings. He quickly glanced around, before heading for the front door, waving for Blue and the other children to follow.

Lester raised his eyebrow as he heard her question, he thought for a little bit and sighed. "you are the first to ask" he mumbled as he took a few steps backwards so he can look at her better. "Well, the stories are many and not only mine to tell. All the demons that are here and fight for me and this idea have their own history with humans and very unpleasant to tell but i can tell you mine if you wish" he stopped talking as he took out a locket and looked down at it "I had a human mother you know" he added after a few seconds.

Blue looked at him and walked faster stopping behind him, she was a little confused of why they stopped, the building seamed deserted, no noise, no voice could be heard from inside. "Why did we stop?" she asked a little confused, holding the children closer to her, thoughts running through her head, trying to tell her that it may be a trap she will walk into. "What if they will kill me and the children? What of they will kill me, because I am a human?" she thought and slightly bit her lip, and preparing herself for the worse.

Lilith listened silently, now showing him the slightest hint of respect for the first time. Though, she then tilted her head tot he side. "You did...? Could you tell me your story then...?" She had asked quietly, though was still hugging herself in the process.

Castiel just shrugged, "Come on, nothing bad will happen, I promise." He said while walking through a few series of hallways, each looking just as deserted as the first.

(Incredibly sorry for the shortness.)

(its okay, don`t worry)

Lester sighed as he placed the locket back in his pocket. "yes I had a human mother, well there is not much to tell, as you can see each demon has scars on their body as do I" he pulled on his shirt and opened it, cuts all over his chest could be seen "humans did not accept that i was a demon, I lived with my mother most of my life." he added as he buttoned his shirt slowly "She loved me and because of her I loved humans and forgave them all for the hatred they had for me, but you see one day everything change and my hatred for them grew and never stopped growing since them" he paused as he placed his hands in his pockets to feel the locket "She loved me and protected me and because of that she was taken away, tortured and killed by your kind, just because she did not want to say where I was..,... and where was I? Well locked in a closet till my father came when he heard the news and let me out. I saw her on the floor, she was not breathing, she was not moving, she could not hug me or love me no more, you humans did that and now you say we are the ones with cruel hearts?"

Blue nodded and smiled slightly, she walked after him holding the little ones close "why are me here? Are we taking a break?" she asked, cause the night was coming and the idea of walking with children on the street is dangerous. She was more and more curious, she looked in every corner, in all the darkness being prepared for anything that could happen. "so how do you know of these demons?" she asked out of curiosity but also because she just wanted to talk, trying to ignore the dark thoughts that screamed in her head.

Lilith listened and watched. Upon seeing the man's scars though, she instantly thought to touch them but she wouldn't allow herself to even try. Instead she just hugged herself tighter, her hand twitching slightly. By the time the story was finished, Lilith had tears in her eyes and was staring at the floor. "I-Im sorry that happened to you..."

Castiel chuckled lowly. After another minute he glanced around before placing his hand against a spot on the wall. After speaking some Russian words a section of the wall opens as if it were a door. "In you go."

"yes you are sorry, like all of them were,what is done is done and nothing can change the past." he paused as he walked to his throne and sat down taking out the locked from his left pocket.He looked at it and smiled.;after a minute or two he threw it at her "tell me if she deserved such a thing? She is innocent like those we kill, but yet had to suffer because of her sins. " he added more sad and filled with pain,his voice calm,not filed with anger.

Blue stopped walking and looked at him, she heard the words he spoke and repeated them in her head over and over again, giving her comfort and also pain, the feeling of giving the children away was killing er slowly, was scaring her a lot. Not knowing what to believe just have no choice but to trust in a stranger that promised her the safety sh desired....

(sorry fro the short post, I am tired and going to bed, see you tomorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:
She caught the locket, jumping in surprise that he had thrown it at all. Reluctantly, Lilith then slowly opened the locket to look at the picture(s) that would be inside. After a minute once he was done speaking she said quietly, "No... She didn't deserve that... But that doesn't mean that all humans are bad..."

Castiel was greeted by a man who was equally as tall and slim as he was, though with what seemed to be horns sticking out of the top of his head and with bright red eyes. With a laugh they greeted each other with a hug, though Castiel was careful not to squish the young child he still held in his arms. Then, Castiel stepped aside, speaking purely Russian for a minute as he spoke to the man. Then, after a minute, the man nodded and spoke in English, "Come on in, Ms. Blue."

"Those who made me wrong were punished a long time ago" he spoke calmly "but those who did my companion wrong are still out there" he added and sighed softly as he stood up and walked over to her, he pulled on the chain from the locked and took it back placing it in his pocket. "Demons and humans have lived in piece for thousand of years, but in secret demons were used in various way by humans and now their sins have caught up with them and they need to be punished. I can tell you this, children are not hurt in any way, they did no wrong and they are not punished for theirs parents actions. " he explained and frowned as the doors opened and demons walked in, one spoke "we found more humans in hiding"

Blue walks in and looked around the place, see demons in every shape and size, smiling and laughing like old times. The feeling of fear dissapeared once she felt and saw that there was still hope for peace. She looked at the man in front of her and released the children hands letting them run around the room, letting them find someone they knew "How many are there? Are there humans as well or only demons in this place?" she asked a little confused.

Lilith frowned as she was listening to the man speak, wanting to say something more, but not wanting to interrupt with the possibility of making him angry at her. When the doors opened she looked over quickly to the demons. Immediately upon hearing this she quickly looked back to the man. "Just because a few humans did something wrong, doesn't mean they're all like that! They're plenty of innocent people your killing!"

Castiel chuckles upon hearing Blue. "Trust me, they're just as many humans in the room as they're demons. Though, there might be a few more demons who roam around just for the protection." He had answered, rubbing the back of his neck just a little as he glanced about the room for a moment.

Lester frowned at her and then looked back at his men "You know what you have to do, if there are children take them away, somewhere safe where they won`t be killed or harmed, if there are healthy feed them and send them to work, if they are sick kill them" he ordered and the demons bowed walking out of the castle, he looked at Lilith once they left "You are allowed to speak only in my presents but never question my decisions in front of my men, it will make things a little dangerous for you" he said and walked towards the wall, there he pushed on a rock and a secret pasage opened "Follow me" he said as he walked down the stairs, as he reached the end of the stairs, he took a torch and started to walk on a hallway, surrounded by cages.

Blue smiled, she finally felt save, she took of her back pack and placed it on the ground and walked among the others to see if she could recognize anyone of her costumers or any of the children that used to play across the road in the children park. But there was no one she knew, her are was the first place to be attacked, being a neutral zone, the demons started the war from there, because there were few humans and no one that could defend them at them moment. She reached the window and sighed as she looked outside, trying to re-imagine the beauty that once was.

Lilith frowned at the man, hugging herself again. Yet, she followed the man as he walked down the stairs, staying at least five steps behind him at all times. "Where are we going?" She had asked, though then spoke again, "I don't know your name.."

Castiel followed Blue around, occasionally being greeted by a few more people. He then looked to her, and spoke. "You know, you could stay here, safe, if you'd like. They'll protect you." As he said this he was standing beside her, looking out the window just the same. In his eyes he could perfectly see how everything used to be when there was at least a bit of peace still.

"My name is Lester, but you can call me master like everyone else does" he said and stopped in front of a cell "You see this cells in front of you,all of them were once filled with demons" he said and opened one and walked in, placing light on the walls you could see scratches, blood, writings in every language of the land. "In secret humans captures them and kept them here, then taken for experiments or labour. They did not stand a chance, some we saved when we broke in, this places keeps me fighting for my kinds" he explained as he moved his fingers gently down the scratches.

Blue looked at him and then around the room and smiled "I know that here I will be safe, but I cannot rest until I find answers. There are documents, secret ones in the old church up the hill. I want to go there, I want to look through them, they must explain why this have happened. " she said and crossed her arms as she frowned "This war, it didn`t simply start, something made it start and I want to find out what, we humans are hiding"

"Ok..." She had then said quietly, hugging herself as she watched, not stepping into the cell. Lilith then listened to him talk, standing right in the entrance of the cell. All of a sudden, assuming and hoping the cell door would lock, she had shut it before running back up the stairs as fast as she could.

"Well. I certainly can't let a lady such as yourself go alone." Castiel then said with a small smirk. He wasn't going to try and hold her back, when truthfully, he wanted to know the exact same thing. "I agree with you completely." He had then added, his arms crossed loosely as he leaned back against the wall, though still stared out the window.

Lester couldn`t help but laugh, he walked and placed his hand on the bars and puled on them ripping the door from the wall and threw it away, he then slowly walked after her, he was in no hurry, he knew she will not escape. There were to many demons outside his castle and her human scent was to powerful to ignore. He walked back in his throne room, the door closing behind him and crossed his arms waiting for the demons to come back with the girl. Outside the castle were hundred of demons working and guarding their master, they smirked as they caught her scent and prepared to greet her.

Blue smiled and nodded "Thank you" she whispered and covered her stomach as it growled. She didn`t eat for days, or ever weeks, she couldn`t even tell time, even if the war so long lasted less then a year it felt like years have passed from that very first day. "Am if there is no problem, where can i find some food around here and if you have a place where I can shower?" she asked in whisper, not to make a fool of herself.

Lilith tried to run wherever there wasn't a demon, but found it hard to find a single spot without one around. So, she just ran, realizing this attempt would do nothing. She had no doubt that she would be caught, but this didn't make her simply give up. She ran, and she ran as fast as she could at that.

Castiel then laughed, in an innocent way. "Of course." He had said, gently putting his hand on the small of her back before guiding her towards where a table would be, food lined up and out in the open. In fact, there was plenty of food, occasionally people coming up and grabbing what they wished before going off to do whatever they wished. "And, the showers and bathrooms are over there." He had added as he pointed over to a door with some sort of sign on it.

Demons started to place bets on her, of who will find her first and bring her to their master, knowing they will rewarded, probably with her life. They scattered around and started to search for her, some sniffing the air, some using special trained dog, it was a fun game to play, they sometimes did release humans just for the fun of hunting. One of them spotted her and signaled the others and in groups of two or three they started to surround her "Come here little girl, we will not harm you" a skinny one said as he licked his lips and the others laughed.

Blue thought for a few seconds of what to eat, she took a plate and filled it to the top, with as much as she could, she sat down and in a matter of seconds she finished everything she placed in front of herself. Her mind wanted more, but her body was full, she tried her best to resist the urges of grabbing more "Please excuse me" she mumbled as she picked up the backpack and walked in the bathroom. There she quickly showered, relaxing as the warm water fell down her body, looking through the backpack she took out a dress she found in the apartment and placed it on, throwing the others in the carbage, not wanting to carry them anymore, to much blood was spilled on them.

Hearing the dogs, along with seeing herself starting to be surrounded, she had immediately slid to a stop. With tears springing to her eyes, she would quickly back up, but stopped as soon as she was in what she considered the middle, as far away as she could get from each demon without getting closer to another. "S-Stay away! A-All of you!" She had quickly said in a trembling voice, equal to match how her entire body was shaking.

Castiel nodded in a rather respectful way when she had excused herself. Then, while he waited for her to finish her shower, he was bombarded with children that would laugh and giggle, jumping on him then laughing and squealing when he would pick them up and toss them into the air.

The demons laughed as they walks slowly closer and closer to her, they started to argue with each other for her, but the biggest as size got to the quicker and picked her up and placed her on his shoulder "why do you humans even try?" he mumbled as he walked back to the castle. Once entering the throne room he greated his leader. "Well this took longer then I expected" Lester mumbled. "What do you wish to do with her?" the demon asked as he threw her on the cold floor in front of Lester. "I am not sure, i am still thinking if she should die or continue living. What do you say girl?" he asked as his eyes turned red and smirked showing his sharp teeth.

Once she was done she walked back in the room, throwing her backpack into a corner, she giggled softly as she saw him playing with the little ones. "Such a beautiful thing" she thought to herself as she walked in their direction. She sat down next to them and picked on of the children up and placed the little one on her knees "We should leave as soon as possible, to get there till the sun sets down. At day there are less demons on the street, but at night they come out of their hiding" she whispered as she tickled the little one.

Upon being thrown onto the floor, Lilith let out a small yelp, flinching from the impact. Without looking up from where she lay, she was already shaking visibly with tears still in her eyes. Then, quickly, she got on her knees with her head nearly touching the ground and her hands against the floor on either side of her head as if bowing. "I-I'm sorry, master..." She had said ever so quietly.

Castiel nodded in agreement, chuckling when he was tackled by another child though wouldn't budge an inch no matter how many would jump and tackle him at the same time. "Shall we leave now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back