They have to unite (Bluerosse and jade162)

The man smiled as he grabbed her bi the hand and pulled her quickly down the stairs,once out of the castle he nodded to his men and ran into the woods followed by more, what she did not know or saw, was that those men where actually demon, they transformed once they dissapeared in the forest. Their order was to kill everyone they could find, except the leader. In the mean time Lester was fighting with his men on the other side of the woods, or he thought he was, the sound of a horn was heard from the castle, he turned around and looked and was hit over the head falling on the dirt and dragged away.

Blue nodded happy so him come as he promised. She steeped out of the cell and looked back at the others "run, run in town and hide" the humans ran as fast as they could but some remained there. The sound of a horn made all demon that remained in the cell show their real shape,their eyes turning bloody red they smirked and walked in Blue`s and Castiel`s direction. Blue took a few steps back "Something is not right, let get out of here" she said as she glanced at Castiel, before she could move one jumped in her direction.

From the sound of the horn Castiel held his head, his own eyes flickering red but no way in hell would he give in to this. Not now. After staying hunched over, when the demon had jumped at Blue, he ignored all pain there was from resisting and slammed the demon into a wall with his shoulder. "Blue! Run!" He had shouted, ready to hold back the damn lot of them.

Lilith reluctantly didn't try to pull away from the man but instead simply followed him. She would glance around at anyone else, though looked back at the sound of a horn. "Where are we going?" She then asked, her gaze back on the man.

The man glanced back to her and smiled "somewhere safe, somewhere there are people just like us, hiding from this monsters" she explained and after running for a while he stopped, the forest finished and a small village was reveled, where humans were laughing and children were playing and running around. "We are home" he added as he looked at her with a bright smile. He bowed a little "I am sorry, I forgot to ask our name, mine is Mark" he started to walk slowly, this people did not hear or know what was happening in the woods, who were no far then a mile from them.

Blue took a few steps back, she looked at him and she looked at the other demons and shocked her head "no I am not letting you here" she said as she pulled him by his arm and started to run. She looked around the forest, she seamed lost and confused, the forest was to silent "The calm before the storm2 she thought to herself as she soon reached the streets and falling on her knees.

Lilith blinked when seeing the village, looking around at everyone that was there as she then looked to the man again, who claimed his name was Mark. Hesitantly she told the man her own name. "My name is Lilith.." She had said quietly.

Castiel hesitantly ran though wanted to stay and fight. "Hey hey hey... Don't worry, it'll be alright.." He had tried comforting Blue, putting his hand on her shoulder even as he watched her fall to her knees with a frown.

Blue looked at him a little annoyed "How is it going to be alright, a few moments ago those demons were calm, were trapped with humans and a sound was made and they all went nuts" she said out loud, scared as she stood on her feet. "i don`t understand what is happening." she added as she placed her hands on her head and looking at him. "Did you feel anything when you heard the sound?"

Mark smiled "well welcome to our village,please feel free to walk around, interact, there is a free house on the other side of the village you can use as your own. My men are building new ones one, so no need for anything in exchange. I must take my leave, I have business to solve" he said and bowed walking fast towards a greater mansion in the middle of the small town. He walked inside, opened a secret door and walked down the stairs, underneath the grounds where the village was being build on was another small prison where all the demons where held. He walked to one cell and knocked on the bars, there Lester laid on the floor.

"Of course I did. But, I'm sure I'm plenty older then those demons were, and therefore stronger." Castiel answered with a frown still present. "I'm sure they just weren't strong enough to hold back."

Lilith frowned as the man had walked off though he seemed in a rush. Glancing around, Lilith went to follow the man though did so at a distance, doing her best to be silent and not get caught, wanting to truthfully see what the man was in such a rush for.

Blue sighed and nodded "we need to find someone that was in the cell, maybe they heard something" she said as she crossed her arms "They seamed scared for their lives, they were to afraid to leave the cell" she added remembering what she talked to the woman. "They also added that they were slaves for the king and locked by those who were captured that day."

Mark was carefull enough to mask the door into the wall and place to men outside of his mansion. As Lester opened his eyes hearing the knock he looked up and frowned."Well well, the king of all demons" Mark said as he kneed down to look at him better. "Now you are on my territory" he added and Lester jumped to try to catch him through the bars. "You pathetic wizard, you think you can take my peoples freedom away once more?" "Lester, I already did so,you see I found more magic over the years, I managed to convince the humans that you are bad by making you all attack them. It was not hard at all, plus with the help of my new little toy" he pulled out the horn from his guards pocket "I can easily control you all. Your kind uses again...."

Lilith had stopped upon seeing the two men outside the mansion and frowned. There must be something to hide then... She had thought to herself. But, she didn't want to move from her spot. She didn't want to go be social with any humans that were here. Because that would mean having to deal with any men. And she hated men altogether.

Castiel nodded, and offered to help Blue from the ground. "Don't worry about it. We'll figure out what this is all about." He said with a convincing smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back