• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

These Four Walls

"Sam? You there?"

Evie's voice echoed through the empty house, but no reply came back. She gritted her teeth in annoyance. He had probably gone to Ethan again.

She shut the door behind her and went upstairs for a bath.

Sam came back home a few hours later. He smelt like pot, but he hadn't been smoking it. It was difficult to go to Ethan's house and not come out smelling like pot.

Everything had been sorted out. Tomorrow, one of the younger boys would take the blame, and even attempt to go in and finish the job. They chose someone who looked a lot like Sam, so Sean could be easily convinced.

Sam felt extremely guilty though, and he walked upstairs and into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

The bell rang and Evie almost fell down in the process of trying to increase her speed of changing. She pulled on her sweatpants and hurried down the stairs to open the door.

"Thanks for looking after the house, dear", Marie said as she walked in and hung her bag on the tree stand next to the door. "Your father will be a bit late today. Where's Sam?"

Evie just shrugged in response and threw herself on the couch.

( I really regret all my choices as Sam oh God, like I didn't want it to go in this direction at all... Sigh. I don't like writing him as a murderer D:)

( :D I didn't expect this either. Just make him realize his mistake and want to try to stop the junior from killing Sean. Then he'll be kind of a hero)

(I don't like any of his choices though, we could always just start again with the same characters and make a few changes? I don't know I just really don't like all these choices D:)

Samuel stared at the bedroom door, his back against the wall and his hands resting on his thighs. Sunday morning, church was in an hour, and Sam wasn't ready to put on his mask and listen to people compliment his family, all the while being told that people like him were wrong. Not that people knew he was gay anyway, he made sure of that.

He licked his lips nervously, listening to the sounds in the other room of his mother and father getting ready for church. He sat in just his boxers, and his gaze switched to the full length mirror by the door.

(Nah, nevermind xD )

Evangeline walked out of her bedroom and made a beeline for the common bathroom that she and her brother used.

Church day!, she thought happily. She liked church day. Well only since Harvey Boltsman started appearing there. She locked the door, stripped her clothes off and turned on the shower, all excited for the day.

Harvey Boltsman was that nerd-turned-hot kid of her high school. He was a straight-A student, good looking, charming, kind, helpful....well, she could go on and on.

She sighed dreamily, leaning the side of her head against the wall.

Sam pushed himself to his feet. 'May as well start getting ready now', he thought to himself, as he walked over to his dresser.

Church. The reason to dress up so people would think that he was normal. Well, every day he was dressing up, really, he'd never dress how he wanted to, or like himself.

Sam pulled open a drawer and began to pull out whatever he could find. The one exception he made to the rule of wearing clothing that other people wore was the tight jeans, which even then were still... Not perfect.

After he had dressed, tie, fancy shoes, and a sweater to match, Sam felt he was ready to face at least half of the day, or just the half that required smiling.

Not that he was a sad person! Just that... He didn't like to smile about the things that he was having to smile about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evie dressed up in a hurry, not wanting to be late. Chloe always scolded her and told her to be 'fashionably late'. She never bothered to understand what that meant.

She opened the door then paused. Her brother wasn't there at the door, pounding on it and telling her to be quick because he needed to shower as well. He used to do that everyday.

She walked over to his door and opened it without knocking.

Sam almost jumped out of his skin when the door flew open, and he quickly stepped away from the mirror.

By instinct, he scanned the room for any sign of things to keep hidden, but they were all already under his bed. He turned and looked at his sister, his eyebrows raised.

"Rude. Knock next time, it could save a life." He said, putting his hand to his heart dramatically. "What's up?"

"Well, you weren't threatening to break the bathroom door down so I decided to see what was up", Evie said, simply shrugging. "Are you done yet or not?"

"Well, you weren't threatening to break the bathroom door down so I decided to see what was up", Evie said, simply shrugging. Something caught her eye. "Is that a pair of heels?"

She had seen the tip of the heel of one stiletto peeking out from under the bed. She walked towards and pulled it out, staring at it in confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back