• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern These are Hunting Grounds for Brave Youngsters! 18+

This looks super, super awesome.

I have a question about soldiers. They can use an Exoskeleton in battle. Is that like armor?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cross_Rhodes Exactly! The Exoskeleton is an Armor that boosts one's phisical abilities! Not only it heightens your defense, but also your offensive abilities as well! There are different models for Exoskeletons. I better uptate lore on Exoskeletons as well...

You can create your own model, but it can only boost physical abilities and focus on Speed, Defense or Offense. Think of an Light Armor that is stronger than Steel. You can even name it for all I care! But it will enter on Lore.

First of all, @Cross_Rhodes Rhodes, the song at the end of your CS made me die laughing, I just watched that movie about a week ago, and it never gets old xD

Second,

Tellmeastory said:
@Cross_Rhodes Accepted! We're gonna need a sense of humor like yours! But wait, are you gonna need a straight man for 6ix? I mean his personal traits, at least at first glance give the Idea of a two man routine designed character for some reason.
I could totally be the straight man to your character, it would actually fit rather well with the character I had in mind :3 So, what'dya say, wanna do some creative backstory making after I finish up my character?

Doubleposting because "fail tag" @Cross_Rhodes

Sure! That could definitely be fun.

We could be mercenary partners! What do you have in mind?

Well, my character idea is a bit complex, still working out the details, so I'll get it posted up and then we'll see how the connection would work.

Alrighty, finally got my CS done :3 Now, I know how she can be considered "overpowered", but honestly most of that was fluff to fill out how she would like to think she acts. I actually like to play my characters underdeveloped, so you won't have to worry about me taking her too far for the scenario, she has weaknesses and I will exploit them whenever possible, it's fun to see characters learn from failure (muahaha), so I hope that won't exclude her from consideration? ( ^_^ )

Stickdom said:
Well, my character idea is a bit complex, still working out the details, so I'll get it posted up and then we'll see how the connection would work.

Alrighty, finally got my CS done :3 Now, I know how she can be considered "overpowered", but honestly most of that was fluff to fill out how she would like to think she acts. I actually like to play my characters underdeveloped, so you won't have to worry about me taking her too far for the scenario, she has weaknesses and I will exploit them whenever possible, it's fun to see characters learn from failure (muahaha), so I hope that won't exclude her from consideration? ( ^_^ )
I see no problem in it, I love your character, but not having a soldier training and using an Exo, even if it's half of it might cause a burden, nothing personal, just the rules of the Universe I'm creating here (GOD COMPLEX INTENSIFIES).

Whoops, forgot to fit the keyword in there, I'll slip that in somewhere about the Backstory section :3

And go for it with the Exo, I just wanted some mecha legs, you can edit it any however you want beyond that ^_^

Tellmeastory said:
I see no problem in it, I love your character, but not having a soldier training and using an Exo, even if it's half of it might cause a burden, nothing personal, just the rules of the Universe I'm creating here (GOD COMPLEX INTENSIFIES).
Yeah, no problem with her having problems about the Exo, that's a given. She'd be trying to tune it up throughout the story, of course, so feel free to have it break down at random points (within reason, she's got it in decent working order, so don't go breaking it every time she uses it (COUNTER-GOD COMPLEX!)). but yeah, free for you to toy around with as you want :D

@Cross_Rhodes, So, I got her story in there, and I think it'd be pretty obvious how they would know each other, so what details do you want about their Mercenary squadron that would link them together? :3

Hey,, do you guys mind if I ask something?

I really want the RP to work, but we're gonna need more people...And if you saw my post in the interest check you'll know I'm really bad with advertising stuff...So can you spread the word about it to others? I apologize if it seem's like I'm using you, bu I'm really no good in convincing people ^^;

@Stickdom I'm blanking. Honestly, if they're in the same room long enough, I'm absolutely certain something will happen. After about two hours of mostly one sided discussion, 6ix will probably consider Hawk his good bestest friend. I sure they would get a lot of killing done together and other mission related stuff.

@Tellmeastory is it all right if I bump the interest check thread?

Cross_Rhodes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL] I'm blanking. Honestly, if they're in the same room long enough, I'm absolutely certain something will happen. After about two hours of mostly one sided discussion, 6ix will probably consider Hawk his good bestest friend. I sure they would get a lot of killing done together and other mission related stuff.
@Tellmeastory is it all right if I bump the interest check thread?
Do as you may, I accept all the help I can get.

Cross_Rhodes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL] I'm blanking. Honestly, if they're in the same room long enough, I'm absolutely certain something will happen. After about two hours of mostly one sided discussion, 6ix will probably consider Hawk his good bestest friend. I sure they would get a lot of killing done together and other mission related stuff.
Welp, I was just gonna have them in the same squadron at some point, you think you'd want it to be she's a "newcomer" to 6ix's squad now, or they met in a previous squad and he kinda tagged along after her to her next station? I could see this going either way, starting with the second, he's pretty much a leech in her eyes, following her around wherever she goes, and while she doesn't hate him, he certainly gets on her nerves xD Or, the first route, she's just joined a new squad for whatever mission they have at the moment and we can flesh out the details then.

It all really depends on whether you want them to have known each other in the past or not, I'll leave it up to you :)

Stickdom said:
Welp, I was just gonna have them in the same squadron at some point, you think you'd want it to be she's a "newcomer" to 6ix's squad now, or they met in a previous squad and he kinda tagged along after her to her next station? I could see this going either way, starting with the second, he's pretty much a leech in her eyes, following her around wherever she goes, and while she doesn't hate him, he certainly gets on her nerves xD Or, the first route, she's just joined a new squad for whatever mission they have at the moment and we can flesh out the details then.
It all really depends on whether you want them to have known each other in the past or not, I'll leave it up to you :)
The second one. Definitely the second one. He follows her around after they completed that one mission together way back (and even through it worked out, everything conceivable probably went wrong) and insists that they're friends even through, from Aria's POV, he's probably some kind of trigger-happy maniac with a learning impairment.

Welll, I won't be online for Four hours here, so If I'm back and there are still no sign ups, would you'd like, you can make yourselves a Mini arc set on how those two characters met?

@Stickdom @Cross_Rhodes

@Cross_Rhodes Sounds good to me ^_^ And I don't think we're in any rush, @Tellmeastory, but if you wanna set up another thread or something for it, I'd say go right ahead. I just don't wanna clog up the IC thread with our characters' backstory and possibly scare off any other players who look at it and go "hmm, now I have to fit into a story that's already started. Better look somewhere else for an RP." I'm perfectly fine with skipping exactly HOW they met and just playing it by ear :)

Huh, nah, I just hope you guys wouldn't get bored. I know how disapointing it feels when an RP dies before even starting...

Bump bump :3 So, What's happenin'? I know we need some more peeps for this, but do we wanna figure out a way to get this going in the meantime so it doesn't drown? :)

[dice]11109[/dice]

I know, but I't kinda difficult calling people's attention...-_-III

[dice]11112[/dice]

Eh, we can do it, I've been advertising the link around a few places. Just keep developing the story and they'll join eventually :D What are your plans in the meantime? You have a "side arc" for us to toodle around in for the time being?

Well there is a "How did they met " Idea and a "5 weeks before the Treasure hunt" arc

We are doing a side arc here, while we wait for more people, since you're the only Centipede yet you could wait or I could insert you in their assignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back