Other Theory Thread

eien

Yo!
Part of me feels like I'll regret this thread, but why the hell not make it anyway, because conspiracy theories are fuckin cool right? I love to fall down rabbit holes... maybe some of you do too lol.
Anyway, which one intrigues you the most? What's the dumbest theory you've ever heard? Are there any that scare the living shit out of you?
Personally, the whole "we're a simulation" theory is my favourite, despite the existential crisis post-dicussion. It kinda makes sense imo if you think about it. Not that I believe it's true— I like entertaining the idea.
What about you?

Be civil and please don't fight with people. This thread is not about starting drama with who you disagree with, okay? Let's just have a discussion :)

I met someone in Scotland who genuinely believed the Free Masons were a satanic cult bent on world domination with members including most celebrities and politicians, specifying Justin Bieber Kanye West. That was pretty funny.
And if it counts, I love some of the parodies of "illuminati confirmed" theories.

I met someone in Scotland who genuinely believed the Free Masons were a satanic cult bent on world domination with members including most celebrities and politicians, specifying Justin Bieber Kanye West. That was pretty funny.
And if it counts, I love some of the parodies of "illuminati confirmed" theories.
Oh wow... what a man! lol.
And of course it counts— I do too :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back