• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐ - ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š

i hope yall know im lookin at everyone's gorgeous characters with heart eyes and going "woauuughh!!" at each one

Do I keep my Banshee or drag my Church Grim character in here decisions decisions

Iโ€™m getting wants to be hugged but will cut your throat if you try to hug him vibes
He loves hugs so long as you dont startle him, he can be a little bitey if he's spooked lol

Hello! I saw the interest check and was immediately ๐Ÿ‘€

Are we allowed more than one character? The one's I am thinking of refining for this are a father/daughter(ish) pair

Thanks!

jones573 jones573 if you are sure you can give attention to both characters, then i don't mind at all! ^^

Last edited:
All these new ocs being posted and worked on...I am eyeing them with sooo much interest.

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows Are there areas/cities other than Theodan? And as far as location, is Theodan located inland or is there a coastline/mountains? I'm considering making a selkie-type character so I wanted to know if the seas are a tenable option or if they would (theoretically) be restricted to lakes c:

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows Are there areas/cities other than Theodan? And as far as location, is Theodan located inland or is there a coastline/mountains? I'm considering making a selkie-type character so I wanted to know if the seas are a tenable option or if they would (theoretically) be restricted to lakes c:
there are some villages around the city itself and theodan is actually by the sea, with a port.

the way theres so many unique characters omgggg

since today is the 'somewhat decides on but not really deadline', i might start letting people in soon! if anyone wants an extension, please let me know < 3

Edit; by today i mean for me, since im in europe t_t but for you guys it might still be tuesday

I havenโ€™t been getting notifications for the OOC โ˜น๏ธ
Is it possible for me to have a slight extension? Iโ€™ve been having issues with my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back