TheNew World Asylum

Go watch Shakugan no Shana . . . It's a type of Japanese sweet bread with markings on the top that give it a vaguely similar look to canteloupe or other such melons. Often with melon flavoring, but it's not a requirement.

You should have Settoku actually wake up. Gotta run off for like fifteen minutes. I'll post when I get back. Anybody interested in da story should be there or be square!

I'm going to make a request here and ask if everyone could stop with the one liners. It is beyond annoying and I might punch down an entire wall.

Ugh I know

I should actually add that to the rules because one liners are weird and annoying. What are you trying to say guys?

Ooh and also please try to rp in third person.

Thanks yo :P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hahaha. The realization.

That's exactly what it is. Think she's been watching too much bishie anime.

Haha. Now that explains where she is when she's missing. Been going to those yaoi threads.

YOU ARE A GIRL RIGHT? How can you resist the adorable kawaii-ness... unless you float the other way.

But I have lezbo friends who love yaoi because it's simply adorable. Trust me, watch Papa kiss in the dark... It's a two episode OVA and omg... such a cute story tbh

I just created the best character ever... 
His name is Fukumi ^.^ He is on a roleplay im doing and I cant wait till it starts

I'd just like to see more with actual plots. I've nothing against pairings or anything, mind, but I don't know. I just think an RP should have more behind it then Princess X Guard or whatever.

What about just normal wolves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back