• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Theme changes to Nightlife on most pages and won't change back

Strawberry Ink

Positively Primeval
It seems like the themes aren't working properly for me! I tried making a custom theme a few days ago but the colors always changed without my input. Then I changed the theme back to default and now the website seems to jump between default and night themes. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

yes- there was already a thread made on this and we are trying to fix it. :)  please read through the forums to make sure there isn't already a bug report before making another thread.

yes- there was already a thread made on this and we are trying to fix it. :)  please read through the forums to make sure there isn't already a bug report before making another thread.

Whoops, I'm sorry! I skimmed the threads but obviously I didn't read closely enough. Lol 

Hi! This is a pretty minor inconvenience, but I want my RPN theme to be Color Me and I sometimes can't change it to that. While when I'm on the Main Page and in Account Settings, the theme remains in Color Me, but when I enter a forum, it changes to Nightlife, and clicking Color Me in the theme menu refreshes the page with the Nightlife theme remaining. What's going on?

Hi! This is a pretty minor inconvenience, but I want my RPN theme to be Color Me and I sometimes can't change it to that. While when I'm on the Main Page and in Account Settings, the theme remains in Color Me, but when I enter a forum, it changes to Nightlife, and clicking Color Me in the theme menu refreshes the page with the Nightlife theme remaining. What's going on?

Same.

2dark5me m8, dev nurf pls, thx gr8 wrk so far tho

(too dark for me mate, developers fix please, thanks great work so far though)

I think Darth Vader is upon us.  The forums are reverting back to the dark theme again.

I even clicked this thread and it became Night Lyfe out of a sudden! >.<

It's a Night Life invasion~ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's happening to me too... It's admittedly kinda annoying as well, considering since I use the lighter theme - when it gets posted in the dark one... It comes in with a rather garish black text on white background. Really out of place and ugly to look at.

Every time I'm viewing a thread, my theme keeps changing from the default to dark. It stays on default theme when I'm on the homepage or my profile though :/

This is an old bug and the staff has already started to become aware of it. :3

7 minutes ago, Canvas said:

GMs have the ability to change the theme on a player's screen when they create a thread. This might help set the mood or go along with the colors used. Hope this helps.

View attachment 183255

No, this is a legitimate bug which many users who do not use the dark theme are experiencing.  It's a sitewide bug. :)

Oh i thought it was just a thing tht the theme automatically changes whe using the sit at night. I like it, saves my eyeballs in the middle of the night lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back