• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Zodiacs [Mafia, sign-ups Open!]

Do you prefer a Mafia Game with all Powers Roles or a classic Mafia Game?

• Classic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POWER ROLES! POWER ROLES!

• I don't mind either.

• I don't really play mafia games...

• Total voters

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
Hi there!

I'm not sure how many people here paly mafia games, but I've decided to give it a try. Even if you don't know what mafia is but would like to give it a try, sign up!

THE ZODIACS

SIGNUPS: OPEN

tumblr_n918thrTHi1rsadwno1_500.gif

For a long time, the Zodiacs have lived in peace. They supported each other, holding together the faith and destiny of the mortals that gazed upon them each night, praying and studying. There was ballance, there was order, but it didn't last forever...

The mortals have advanced, losing the faith in the mighty deities that lived high above them, leaving quite a few of them furious, demanding respect, prayers and revenge. One by one, they all abandoned their places in the sky, coming down to our world to fix whatever they think is broken - humanity, or maybe their brethren.

They did not all agree though, but do they ever, really? One side demands respect, the other order. And one side just doesn't give a cr*p.

WELCOME, YOUNG MORTAL. ARE YOU READY TO BECOME THE VESSEL OF ONE OF OUR ALMIGHTY ZODIACS?

You are their vessel. They gave you their power, their purpose. Prove yourself worthy of this honor.

INFO:

I'm keeping this short, because the official thread will be up when the game starts. Roles may be edited or changed at this time, so we always need more players, or in case someone drops out we need replacements.

This is a ba***** game, with nothing but Power Roles. Be prepared to have your minds possesed, twisted and messed with like never before. I will lie to you, or I might tell the truth, I will keep secrets and I will most certainly laugh when you die. Ha ha.

This is also non-RP. Rules will be posted when the new thread is made.

RULES YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER AND OTHER NONSENSE

1. Follow both the RPN rules and the rules of this game.

2. I am the mod. Mod=God. My word is law. You try to disobey the law you will be killed off disgracefully.

2. Respect the other players. I'm not saying don't argue - please, do, it's why I'm hereit's a way of getting a read on someone. But do not be incredibly rude, assult them or insult them. Keep your f-bombs to yourself.

3. Fluff is allowed. Go ahead, joke, chat, post gifs and memes. Make offerings of gifs and memes to please your goddess. It's not like it'll last long *muwahahahaha*

4. Post at least once per day. I will not give you a warning, maybe just a poke if I'm feeling cheerful after a good day of watching you people eat each other. But if you are inactive for 2 days (that's 1 day, 1 night, 1 day, 1 night. You die the following day) you'll be killed off.

5. Trust no one. "Even you, Grim?" Well heh that's up to you to decide. I'm a liar so I will lie, with a little bit of truth thrown in there, for flavor ^^

6. You are not allowed to reveal your role just for kicks or to gamethrow. You will anger the goddess. *grrr*

7. No talking with other players about the game in any sort of way, you are not allowed to tell your role, someone else's role or anything of that sort to other players. Go ahead and talk about that new skin you saw in the AH, but beware that this goddess smells cheaters from afar.

8. YES THERE'S REWARDSwill you enter now -.-. The winning side gets A BADGE 'CAUSE YOU WON OH MY, and any that complete their winning conditions get them too. [note: a badge for your signature or profile, not an official RPN badge lol]

ROLES: 0 / 13

PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THIS BEING THE FIRST TIME I'M RUNNING A MAFIA GAME HERE ON RPN, THERE WILL BE A
MINIMUM OF 13 PLAYERS, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 25 LISTED ROLES. [uNLESS IF 25+ PEOPLE ENTER, THEN WE RUN THE FULL GAME]

REPLACEMENTS:

If you wish to only participate if someone else drops out, ping me and tell me to add you to the replacement list.

SPECTATORS:

If you'd only like to watch the game, then ping me and tell me to add you to the spec/spectator list.

5.​

ROLES

The game uses both eastern and chinese horoscopes.

OBEDIENT

Gemini

Aquarius

Taurus

Virgo

Scorpio

Aries

Pig

Dog

Monkey

Goat

Horse