• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Zodiac Games - CS

Phantomelda

Your friendly neighborhood ghost
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

━━━━━━━❂━━━━━━━

The Zodiac Games
Into the darkness
We are one
Into the darkness
We will fight

━━━━━━━❂━━━━━━━

The Zodiac Games. No, not The Hunger Games. Don't get it wrong, there, son. Put your bow and arrow down. You're not Katniss and this is not The Hunger Games. Welcome to The Zodiac Games! Every year students between the ages of 13-21 take a mental and physical exam. Whoever takes the first two spots are automatically signed up for the games, except, they can choose whether they want to participate or not. If they don't? It goes down the list of eligible people until the two spots are filled. Each Zodiac House, yes, all twelve, offer up their two tributes to participate in The Zodiac Games. During this challenging period, these children, young adults, and adults will face rigorous tasks. From an anarchy blood spree to puzzles, to special tasks where magic is involved. Magic? Oh yes, of course, magic is real. The Zodiac Games determines only the elite called the 'Constellations' gets to be apart of the Magic Council, the people who protect all of those who have magic singing in their bones. It's an organization to protect peace and justice, much like a special task force of the military. Whoever ranks #1 also determines what House becomes the Head of Houses, and while all the other leaders weigh in on the peace and justice of the world, only the Head can make the final decision. These factors leave a lot at stake, whether students are willing to put their life on the line for personal reasons such as glory or fighting for those who can't, or for political reasons since whoever comes out on top affects the government's affairs for the next four years. What are you here for? Oh, and of course, the tributes get their very own animal who can speak to them telepathically, to help them along their journey. I think that about covers it. Now hurry! Go! You don't want to miss the games!

✧༺☆༻✧

Rules:

☾ No God-modding

☾ Fade to black if you plan on doing the dirty.

☾ Profanity is okay, just don't overkill it. (Please.)

☾ At least one paragraph, although more would be appreciated.

☾ If you have certain scenarios planned including character death, plan it with the others involved! Always!

☾ Please be respectful to everyone including yourself.

☾ Have fun!

☾ First come first serve basis! Whoever completes their full CS will securely get their zodiac slot.

☾ One character per person. (Subject to change.)

☾ Very basic magic! One ability per character that should have some relevance to your character being in that house.

☾ Your character should have the same zodiac as whatever house they're in! There is technology that makes it so it's like a pureblood status where parents can get pregnant and ensure their child will be in the same house and zodiac as them.

✧༺☆༻✧

There are four factions that are then individualized into their respective zodiac House.
Fire Houses:
Aries

Leo

Sagittarius (1/2)

Carmen Abbot - VintageBlues VintageBlues
Ghost the Corn Snake

Earth Houses:
Taurus

Virgo

Capricorn

Air Houses:
Gemini

Libra

Aquarius

Water Houses:
Cancer (1/2)
Maristela Crabs - Phantomelda Phantomelda
Mamoru the Polar Bear

Scorpio

Pisces

Magic Council (0/∞)

House Heads (1/12)

Cancer
Dax Crabs
━━━━━━━❂━━━━━━━
⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧

Feel free to add whatever else you'd like!

INFORMATION
Full name:
Nickname(s):

Astrological sign:

Sexual preference:

APPEARANCE
General appearance:
Weight:
Height:

Scars:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Distinguishing marks:

Clothing style:
Face claim:

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Pets:

PERSONALITY
General:

Positives
Things that comfort them:
Strengths:
Ability:

Negatives
Fears:
Dislikes:
Weaknesses:

HISTORY
Biography:
First memory:

Code:
Feel free to add whatever else you'd like!

[B]INFORMATION[/B]
Full name:
[I]Nickname(s):[/I]

Astrological sign:[/I]

Sexual preference:[/I]

[b]APPEARANCE[/b]
General appearance:
[I]Weight:
Height:[/i]

Scars:
[I]Piercings:
Tattoos:
Distinguishing marks:[/i]

Clothing style:
[I]Face claim:[/i]

[b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b]
Family
   [I]Mother:[/i]
   [I]Father:[/i]
   [I]Siblings:[/i]
   [I]Pets:[/i]

[b]PERSONALITY[/b]
General:

Positives
   [i]Things that comfort them:[/i]
   [i]Likes:[/i]
   [i]Dreams:[/i]
   [i]Strengths:[/i]
   [i]Ability:[/i]

Negatives
   [i]Fears:[/i]
   [i]Dislikes:[/i]
   [i]Weaknesses:[/i]

[b]HISTORY[/b]
Biography:
[i]First memory:[/i]

Last edited:
  • INFORMATION
    Full name: Maristela Calla Crabs
    Nickname(s): Mar, Mari, or Crabs

Birthday: July 20th
    Astrological sign: Cancer

Pronouns: She, Her
    Sexual preference: Pansexual
playing: ship and the globe by kae sun

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

carmen valentina abbot

NPhm0kW.jpg

yWNwfJf.jpg

cjGGYtX.jpg

basics​

name ☼ Carmen 'Clementine' Valentina Abbot
nickname ☼ 'Clementine' (she once convinced her entire grade that her real name was Clementine. After that, it kind of stuck), 'Pink'
age ☼ 19
gender ☼ she/her
sexuality ☼ closeted bisexual (she doesn't know/accept that she's into girls)
birthday ☼ november, 28th
zodiac ☼ sagittarius

looks​

general appearance ☼ her natural hair is a dark brown with streaks of caramel and hazelnut that light up under the sunlight. it's been years since she's worn her hair natural, though, and the pink hair has become an extension of her natural self. her frame is curvy but petite from years of fiercely studying ballet. freckles dance across her cheeks, barely visible beneath her natural tan.

weight ☼ 120

height ☼ 5"3

scars ☼ no significant scars other than the subtle, barely-visible memories of her wild childhood.

piercings ☼ she has three piercings in each ear + a septum piercing that she sometimes wears.

tattoos ☼ she doesn't have any (yet!)

distinguishing marks ☼ her unique eye color tends to be the first thing people notice.

clothing style ☼ carmen always looks as if she's just walked off the stage of a ballet or a glamorous barbie movie. her style is feminine, soft, and curated with a hint of luxury. when she walks into a room, you have no choice but to turn your head -- there is something royal about her. it's intriguing and intimidating all at once. she wears a lot of white, black, pink and adores lace, velvet, and satin. her clothing tends to hug her waist to accentuate her curves and she's never afraid to show off a little skin.

family + background​

mother ☼ clarissa abbot
father ☼ abraham abbot
siblings ☼ only child
pets ☼ a white corn snake named ghost

☼ biography ☼

From the very beginning, Carmen has been destined to live a life of power, luxury, fear, and secrets. Carmen's mother, Clarissa Abbot, has served as the press secretary of the Magic Council for over 20 years. She's been deeply intertwined in the politics, chaos, and mystery of the Council -- name it and she's seen it. This intel comes with a heavy price, though. Clarissa's esteemed position has placed a deadly target on the back of Carmen's entire family. When Abraham Abbot was appointed Head of the Sagittarius House, the arrow became heavier and the target wider.

The pressure of her parent's success was like a drug pulsing through her veins. It brought out her fierce, ruthless, and competitive spirit. The spotlight was her refuge and resting place. Slowly, she became addicted to the feeling of power. It overtook every area of her life. She was obsessed with being the richest, the smartest, the prettiest, the most loved, and the strongest. Not only did her parents gift her with a lavish life, but they placed upon her the responsibility of carrying on their legacy. The treasured family name would eventually rest on her shoulders.

That name crumbled when the Abbot household was broken into and a safe with over $500k was located beneath the floorboards. Abraham Abbot was immersed in a complex, elaborate money-laundering scheme that has resulted in the death of several innocent men. He used his power as Head of the Sagittarius House to steal from private accounts belonging to the Council. When the story broke, Clarissa Abbot attempted to hide it from the press and protect her husband's image. The evidence was stacked against their odds and Clarissa swiftly lost her job as press secretary.

In a breath, Carmen's entire life changed. They traded their million-dollar mansion for a modest home tucked away in the woods, let go of their servants and butlers, and transferred Carmen to a different school. There was still a significant amount of stolen money that was never discovered by the authorities. Abraham and Clarissa invested a majority of that money into Carmen's education and training. She was the only thing that could bring them out of this desolate, forsaken situation. They provided her with prestigious tutors and intense magical trainers who could prepare her for The Zodiac Games. If she wasn't selected, they were fully prepared to buy her a spot in the games.

Carmen's heart and soul now burn for vengeance and glory. There is nothing more she wanted than to restore her old life and rise back into riches. From the ashes, she would rise with fury like an angel fallen from heaven.

First memory: A lopsided, diamond-encrusted tiara resting on her head and flowers in her hand.

persona​

general ☼ at her core, she is ambitious and motivated. when she has her eye on something, she will stop at nothing to achieve it. her methods are often unorthodox, unpredictable, and usually extreme. there is no in-between with carmen. she is either blazing with intensity or cold to the bone. ever since she was young, she's had a deep disdain of authority and a love of freedom. she has no interest in entertaining those who stand in her way. you're either her ally or her enemy. if you find yourself on her bad side, be prepared to fight for your soul. she's sweet on the outside but bitter when cornered.

when she's with her friends, she lets her wall down and slips into her playful, child-like persona. she works hard but plays harder. as the daughter of a hated, outcasted family, she craves an outlet for the madness in her head. partying, drinking, and the occasional high have become her favorite vices. this double life allows her the freedom that her heart longs for. the darkness of the night gives her shelter and the taste of liquor on her lips gives her comfort. when Monday morning rolls around, she's back to being the heartless posterchild of perfection.

☼ things that comfort her ☼
- smoking & drinking
- knowing that she is admired, envied, and adored.
- being in the center of attention.
- financial security.
- her few real friends she has.
- the love her parents have for her.
- dancing, whether it's in the club or on the stage. she adores ballet.
- flowers, crystals, and plants.

☼ dreams ☼
- she dreams of rising in status and repairing her family legacy. she's never really allowed herself to wish for anything else. her parent's words have always echoed through the back of her head, telling her exactly who she's going to be. vengeance and victory are the only things she's ever been certain of. there's a part of her that longs to dance on stages across the world or entertain in front of an adoring audience. those dreams have faded into the background ever since the fall.

☼ strengths ☼
- lying, manipulating, and cheating come as easy as breathing. it's not the nicest quality but it works for her advantage.
- she knows how to read people well and, as a result, knows how to get on someone's good side.
- has been well trained by private tutors her entire life.
- her confidence is unshakeable. she's been through so much that hardly anything phases her.

☼ ability ☼
- when she dances, she enters into a trance-like state that charges her entire body with supernatural strength, agility, flexibility, sight, hearing, and coordination. this serves her well in combat. the downside is that this gift is dimmed when there is any alcohol or substances in her bloodstream, which is often.

☼ fears ☼
- falling in love.
- disappointing her parents.
- being out of control & submitting to authority.

☼ dislikes ☼
- people who challenge her.
- being wrong.
- animal cruelty; she hates people but loves animals.
- people who think they're morally superior.

☼ weakness ☼
- she tends to spiral when she loses control. if something doesn't go her way, she slips into an anxious episode that is hard to get out of.
- she is addicted to alcohol, partying, and smoking.

jw3ULsj.jpg

dIncseU.jpg

sTqJIq5.jpg

Virgo boy under construction pls ignore ^-^
Cardinal Crisostomo Astraea

─────────
past incarnation
─────────────
NAME cardinal crisostomo astraea.

AGE AT DEATH 26 years old.

PREVIOUS OCCUPATION

CAUSE OF DEATH ANSWER

RAISON D'ETRE ANSWER

BACKGROUND ANSWER

─────────
similarities & skills
─────────────
PERSONALITY ANSWER

GOALS & MOTIVATIONS
ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

OTHER SKILLS
ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

ANSWER
ANSWER

DISLIKES
ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

FEARS
ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

TRIVIA
ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

PLAYLIST
SONG by ARTIST
SONG by ARTIST
SONG by ARTIST

─────────
current INCARNATION
─────────────
CURRENT NAME xiomara.

AGE 17 years old.

DATE OF BIRTH 14/02.

GENDER cisgender female.

EPITHET ANSWER

RELATIVES
ANSWER
ANSWER
ANSWER

BACKGROUND water

SCHOOL cathonia school of magic.

YEAR 2.

ELEMENT water.

code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
Bump! Just a reminder as you're completing your forms, your character should have a companion pet that they can telepathically speak with. These furry friends will help your characters along the way. <3

Also, I fixed the photos on my own form finally so if you need a reference to anything you can look at that or you can always ask me if you have questions!

8a3d853df8158a7da19e2584f3730595.jpg

Caden Tolliver

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: November 18th

Astrological sign: Scorpio

Appearance​

Height: 6'1

Weight: 152 lbs

Scars: Undress him and you might find out~

Piercings: Black diamond studs in both ears

Tattoos: A black, geometrical scorpion on the back of his neck

Distinguishing marks: Has a birthmark in the shape of a dot on his left ear

Clothing style: Anything earth-toned. generally casual wear

Personality​

On a good day, Caden's energy is ambitious and alluring. His seductive nature will lead anyone down a path of pleasure and passion. Caden harbors a relatively playful and daring attitude towards life. He lives in the moment and regrets nothing. Enshrouded in a bit of mystery and expressing a calm and collected exterior, it can be difficult to gauge his true feelings. However, once he builds that bond of trust with someone, his loyalty and empathy are unparalleled. On a bad day, he is fueled by a relentless desire for control. This can place distance between himself and his loved ones. Caden can be prone to impulse decisions, which result in risky outcomes at times. More TBR...

Positives
Things that comfort them: The night sky and outdoor activities
Likes: Challenges, mystery, teasing, being correct. parkour
Dreams: To conquer the highest title available and bring honor to his family
Strengths: Passionate, brave, resourceful, loyal, assertive
Ability: Iron manipulation- the user can create, shape, and manipulate iron and iron compounds.

Negatives
Fears: Being lied to, not being believed, failure
Dislikes: Dishonesty, passive people, revealing secrets
Weaknesses: Stubborn, secretive, jealous

Relationships​

Mother: Azalea Tolliver
Father: Dominicus Tolliver
Siblings: Sister-Lyra Tolliver
Pets: Arabian Leopard
lead_large_tmp%20(3).jpg

History​
WIP/TBR