• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional The Zodiac Files

IAmEnzo

Closer to Isanity
I won't even question why you clicked on this thread if you've never heard, read, or roleplayed in Zodiac before. I'll simply assume you're curious.

Here is the 'grand hall' for any and all fanart done for the roleplay. There was so many, that I just couldn't resist storing them all where they will be remembered until the website closes.

In no particular order, let's begin.

This one's by Goddess. While the art is good, the ship... the ship needs to die.

0091eb09-6447-4d53-9b34-6b6ce3f5ca3f_zpsb9c98d4d.jpg

Here's one by Eshidaku. If I'm mistaken, this may have been one of the first pictures to be made based on the roleplay.

ukimekeiroe_zps19f70cd5.jpg

Another by Goddess, I like the drama in this one.

2vtw3n4.jpg

Serves up, Eshidaku delivers another fanart. You can just feel the swag from this.

goddess_zps8f9e6d7d.jpg

The assault from Eshidaku isn't letting up. Here we can see the two best characters in the roleplay. :^)

damdom_zps9fb48262.jpg

Here's the first of a few from Kiosk. This is pretty self explanatory.

DVApvI2.jpg-

In this scene, Kiosk catches one of the baes slippin'.

XfD89CF.jpg

The third in a bundle from Kiosk. It puzzles me if the character in this picture is reacting to something in the roleplay, or in the OOC.

0DNsJ6O.jpg

Did someone ask for color? If you did, here you are. Thanks, Eshidaku.™

alice_zps3557664c.jpg

More color directly from Eshidaku.

Hotaru_zpsaf60dbc5.jpg

I do believe this is the last of the colored fanart from Eshidaku? I'm not sure, my memory is terrible.

adonna_zpsa17e143f.jpg

Wait, I've never seen this one before. Where have I been? Sneaky Kiosk..

Swrr8o4.jpg

Ah yes, where it all began. Thanks for the memories, Aidee. They were pretty based.

desertsp1_zpsed33dab6.png

One more from Aidee. This one shows several of our more.. 'spiritual' characters.

upapa9ev.jpg

Here's one from Kitt. This one's got soul~

1396810551959-jpg.46415

It's time for more art. Aidee comes with the assist.

9u3ymase.jpg

Coming up the court with the ball is Aidee...

amuturug.jpg

Aidee shoots from downtown!

ju6u3aha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha Rofl! xD Such beautiful fanarts made by our casts~

You all shall soon see my art once I get the courage to... ;v;

DeijiiChan said:
Hahahaha Rofl! xD Such beautiful fanarts made by our casts~
You all shall soon see my art once I get the courage to... ;v;
If it makes you feel better I can only draw stickmen.

Flabbysaurus said:
If it makes you feel better I can only draw stickmen.
Rofl xD Thank you Flabby but that won't make me let you see my drawings >w> I'll let ya in on my drawings soon once I finish drawing Dom and them ._.

DeijiiChan said:
Rofl xD Thank you Flabby but that won't make me let you see my drawings >w> I'll let ya in on my drawings soon once I finish drawing Dom and them ._.
I'll just horrify you with my stickmen until you show them. We need more art. MORE!

Flabbysaurus said:
I'll just horrify you with my stickmen until you show them. We need more art. MORE!
Fine fine! .3. I shall post mine tomorrow maybe if I have the time to so don't get your hopes up kitties...

I didn't like it...

I'm working on another one of her, but right now I'm doing a quick sketch...heheh 
IT IS DONE..

IT'S IN OOC 
ALSO...

I'LL BE THE SHIP ARTIST.

I'M COVERING DOMINIC AND ALICE, HOTARU AND ALICE, DOM AND DAMIEN, AND FARRA AND THE MIRROR.

KYYYYAAAA!!!!! Damn it... you guys could have told me you made a page for the fanartz... instead of making me read a hundred and fifty freakin' pages or so... <3 ARTSU!!!1

I accidentally clicked on this page and I was looking through, and then my pictures scared the ships out of me. ;_;

Alright, so uh, magic circle!

Ignore the pins. My pins fell and I couldn't pick them up.

I'll update the magick circle as the story progresses. I want to explain the circle so much~!

emuryhe5.jpg

ytehumed.jpg

yvajyzug.jpg

Whoops my hand slipped.

amy4y2ev.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back