• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Zelrian War

@Vespertide I'm thinking of pulling Tamara into this, but I'm not 100% sure. You're the only one here that's seen her before, so what do you think?

Hm. Well, you could, but where would you put her? Where would a starcruiser need a hacker?

I like her character well enough. It's your choice; do you want to run two characters and be a host?

Vespertide said:
Hm. Well, you could, but where would you put her? Where would a starcruiser need a hacker?
I like her character well enough. It's your choice; do you want to run two characters and be a host?
I was thinking of putting her in some kind of computer engineer position or something. But I guess you do make a point.

I was fully intending on running multiple characters in this xD I suppose I don't want to put too many into the crew of the Starcutter, though. Who knows, maybe she'll show up later on. Just not as a crew member.

Vespertide said:
A hacker would actually be pretty useful on a starship. Such a skill set could be used to jam missile tracking and weapons aim of the enemy ships by overloading it with raw data, or finding a weakness to overload shielding on the ship.

AlphaDraco said:
A hacker would actually be pretty useful on a starship. Such a skill set could be used to jam missile tracking and weapons aim of the enemy ships by overloading it with raw data, or finding a weakness to overload shielding on the ship.
Tamara's specific type of hacking is mostly breaking into systems and messing with files. She doesn't have much experience in jamming or overloading stuff. She just doesn't have the tools.

I'll save her for later, I think. I'm starting to get an idea.

@Assailant Did you want to sign up? I just realized that you posted in the interest check, but never actually gave a definitive answer as to whether you were going to participate or not xD

theManCalledSting said:
also any rules on how I should post? Because I feel you might not like one liners
I don't have any strict rules, hence the Simple tag. Just put effort into your posts, don't answer with just two words or so, and you should be fine.

Vespertide said:
Thank you! I love Zootopia. One of my favorite movies :)
She would not stop talking about it when she got home from watching it on opening night.

@theManCalledSting

It might take awhile. But I appreciate you waiting for me. I will post by the end of today, I promise.

LegoLad659 said:
A Hyperdimension Dogoo, if you will?
Like this one?

gfs_450159_3_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back