• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The year the Crazies took over. (Post Apocalyptic Rp.)

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
What happens when an odd disease breaks out. What happens when said disease begins to effect people in...Odd ways? They begin to go 'crazie'. They do everything society frowns upon. Murder, kidnapping...Rape, and much more. What happens when the infected out number those who aren't infected by this virus? What happens when people who are already Crazy prove to be immune to the effects of it? And what happens when one of the few groups of normal (Ish.) Survivors is stalked by these...Things?

Facts about the infected.

One: They infect people through bodily fluids. The older infected are able to infect people by nearly spitting on them.

Two: There is no, nor will there ever be a way to cure them...Aside from a bullet to the head...Or anywhere else.

Three: They are weaker then the average human. But they are far faster.

Four: The only people they can't infect are those who are already mentally unstable yet not one of them.

I know this is a bit vague. I'm quite tired while I write this. So ask questions because it probably doesn't make sense.

You know what, this is just odd enough it just might work!! I'd be down to join!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back