The Worst Field Trip Ever { Actual Rp }

MajesticallyWeird

Lavender Lover
sos.jpg

Sign Up Sheet/ Rules/ Map(s): http://rpnation.com/index.php?resources/the-worst-field-trip-ever.72/

Ok so one day our school had arranged a field trip for certain students (who they had picked from a lottery drawing) to go on a field trip to an exotic island, they had choosed thirty students to go on this trip which has to be taken by plane but of course all is paid by the school so your plane tickets are free. They give us our plane tickets and everyone who were choosed went home to get their things packed for their two week trip. When they arrived at the airport they all boarded the plane and started to get to know eachother. About two hours into the flight it starts to get a bit bumpy but we didn't think much of it..well until it started making everybody slash around violently, one student went to the captains den only to see that he had died of a heart attack. Everyone starts to panic when they soon find out that they were crash landing in the ocean, everyone buckled up for impact and they crashed. The next day the survivors (about five or so depending on how many people to join) of the crash woke up washed up on shore of an isolated island with no service and probably no chance of surviving.

::::::: The Airport :::::::

"I don't know why you're complaining so much Sophie..." Alexander said looking down at his younger sister who was dragging along her regular green suitcase, green since it was her favorite color "You know I hate airplanes Alex, my ears pop, they have gross airplane food probably peanuts and then we wait for hours and hours in cramped spaces with a baby that will cry its little eyes out until we get to where we are going." Sophie complained like a child "Yeah but its about the destination not the journey." Alexander said trying to sound like he was wise though everyone knows that he isn't. "Oh spare me, you got that from a movie." Sophie said rollong her eyes as she looked up at the board attached to the wall of the ceiling that says when the flight come and leave "Ok so our plane leaves in thirty minutes, great now we have to wai-" Sophie looked behind her and saw Alexander wasn't even there, he had went off to go chat with some of his friends that were also chosen from the lottery to come on the trip and of course they were the popular ones "Some brother you are.." Sophie mumbled as she sat down in an empty seat by a very large window that showed some planes flying in and flying out. Sophie didn't know what to do at the moment, she had planned on talking to Alexander but he had ditched her and Sophie doesn't really have friends since she isn't social nor does she have social experiences so she just sighed and pulled out a book 'Amoung The Hidden' and started to read.

Grace pulls her hair into a messy bun and grabs her suitcase and looks for a place to sit, She spots a place near girl reading a book. She quickly runs over there before anyone else could. She sighs as she sits down and looks around and spots her crush Alexander "Sh*t" she mumbles under her breath and hopes he doesnt spot her.

@Neon Nyan 
Sorry its Short!

Natasha was rolling her suitcase across the airport floor, the wheels clicking behind her. She was feeling really good about herself, head held high. She wasn't sure why she felt so good though. She see's a bench with a couple girls sitting on a bench. She walks over and sits down. Recognizing them from school, she figures they're the other people who are going on this trip. She checked her watch. It was about a half-hour before the plane left. She was really excited about this. She leaned back and let her head hang, wondering exactly what this place would be like. She read about in when she was chosen, but she was still curious.

Sophie's eyes glanced up when she a girl had quickly sat next to her, she has seen this girl in school sometimes and then there was Alexander who would pick on her from time to time, Grace, Sophie thought, that was her name. She remembered Alex saying it before. Sophie looked down at her book debating whether to talk to her or just keep quiet, then another had sat nect to Sophie which made her even more nervous "Should I talk to them or just keep my mouth shut, I might say something stupid if I do talk to them but if I just keep quiet they might think I am irritated by them, why am I even thinking about this! Im so paranoid!" Sophie thought to herself as she felt like hitting her head against the wall multiple times.

Alexander was sitting in one of the chairs across from the bench where Sophie was sitting, his suitcase stayed on the floor as a foot rest as he talked and joked around with his other friends. Soon enough he had spotted Grace sitting down next to Sophie and automatically he just had to bother her, it was a pure instinct of his. Alexander sat up, leaving his suitcase under the eyes of his friends and instantly went Grace "I dont get a 'Hi', Grace?" he said folding his arms across his chest with a little smirk.

(( Sorry if I reply slow, trying to multi task between, cleaning, eating and playing a video game xD I might make another male character btw I dont know why. ))

At the airport Mark with his black suitcase next to him as he was sitting in a small cafe with a cup of coffee as he used his laptop. Mark always liked coming early to the airport so he could just relax and go at his own pace. Looking at the time he saw he still had a little more time left before he should get going but decided he should go anyway. After packing up his laptop and gulping down the rest of his coffee he started making his way towards the gate where he was supposed to be boarding. On the way he noticed a few other students from his school too.

((Know the feeling Nyan ever since I bought Wind Waker HD I've gotten kinda lax in posting in some rps. >.<))

Grace groaned and pulled out her ponytail, letting her hair fall down to her back "Omgosh Alexander what do you want?" She says and grabs her phone out of her bag and decide to snapchat her best friend , Natasha, She adds you need to be here! Alex is harrasaing me again! :( . She quickly sends itand looks up at Alex with pleading eyes saying "please go away" she sits back in her chair and waits for for her best friend. 
@Blue Puppy @Neon Nyan

Emily Rae Rosewood look around the crowded airport. A few class mates and school mates shouldn't be this hard to find, so she forced herself to keep looking, until she squinted and found familiar people. "Hey~" She called out to Alexander and Sophie. She pretty much knew them, and they've talked quite a lot, but they never really got to do fun things together, and pretty much they could be the only ones that Emily knew so, she pointed to a vacant seat close beside Alexander and asked, "Mind if I sit with you guys?"

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and read her latest snapchat. She hardly used it, but her best friend had her get one. That's the only person who had it, so she knew who had sent it. She read it and laughed and looked up to see if she could find them. Once she saw them, she took a picture of them and said, 'You know you like it :P ' After she sent it, she stood up from her seat and walked over to them, grabbing her suitcase before she left, "Hey Alex, hey Grace." she smiled and sat down next to Grace, letting go of her suitcase

Sophie nearly got down on her knees and thanked god when Emily had showed up, she was probably the only person she had at least talk to before, maybe she could her talk to the other people that were currently beside her, she wasn't good at being social if it was by herself, she always needed a little push and now that Emily was here she could be her push "Hi Emily." Sophie said with a small smile as she clossed her book, making sure to slip her book mark in so she didn't loose her place. Sophie soon spotted Mark who was nearing the gate where they get on board the plane. She smiled and waved at him, after noticing this she put her hand back down quickly "Dummy why did you wave, you probably waved like a retard!" Sophie thought cursing her paranoia.

Alexander waved at Emily, his little sister friend and probably the only one that could get her to talk plus himself, when she asked if she could sit he nodded "Yeah I dont mind." he said with a smile before turning back to Grace "I told you what I wanted when I first came over here, a 'Hi'." Alexander said with a chuckle "Say 'Heeeyyy Alex~" Alexander said in his girliest girl voice. When Natasha came Alexander waved "Sup." he said before looking back at Grace "Waiting.."

"Hi, Natasha~" Emily hummed and waved from her seat. Pretty much, she knew her too, and Emily liked being a friend of hers. Looking back at Sophie, Emily managed to make a little smile before asking, "Have you guys waited too long? Sorry about that, I was kind of busy finishing a project..." Everyone knew that the project was due a month later, but Emily was just the kind of girl who would do her best at school, and finish things early enough so she could have free time after. She clutched her cell phone gently that was formerly stuffed in her pocket, and started to type a few things to update her blog, which was a bit famous. "I'm quite excited for today..." She muttered to the others with a little smile, while typing.

Sydney arrived at the airport, drinking a cup of hot chocolate and saying her farewell to her mother. She walked inside and but her suitcase in the luggage thingy and then found the nearest trashcan so she could throw her cup away. She searched for the closest bookstore. She was going to buy a magazine to read on the plane since she had forgotten to get one back at home. Finding a Doctor Who Special magazine, she smiled and bought it. She boarded the plane and spotted a group of her classmates and ran up to them. "Hello!!!" She exclaimed with a big smile. She was so excited and had eaten a ton of junk food the night before. To say the least, she was feeling energetic.

((I should probably mention we all waiting to board the plane, not on it yet. >w< ))

Sophie shook her head when Emily had asked if they were waiting to long "Nope we are just waiting for them to call our plane to get on." Sophie said with a small but sweet smile, her smile faded a bit at the mention of the project that was due, she had constantly tried to do it but Alexander would keep her up all night with his stupid video games during the weekend then on weekdays the stupid neighbors would let their annoying dogs out and they would bark all day and night so Sophie only has a little done. When another girl had approached exclaiming 'Hello' Sophie smiled slight "H-Hi." she said with a smile as she slid her book into the front little compartment on her suitcase then zippened it back up.

((I knew that haha))

Natasha heard Alex bugging Grace, telling her to say hi to him, and she giggled and nudged her friends arm, "Come on Grace, say hi to the boy. Tsk tsk tsk, you can be so rude sometimes." she teased, smiling. She'd seen Emily sit next to them and she turned to her, "Hey Em" she replied, smiling brightly. Emily turned to talk to Sophie. Sophie wasn't much of a talker, Natasha has only ever seen Em and Alex able to get her to talk. Soon, Sydney showed up. She was really energetic, Natasha couldn't help but laugh at her, "Hey Syd, excited much?" she giggled, "It's okay, I am too." She turned around in her seat and saw Mark. She smiled and turned back around, "Looks like almost everyone is here."

((Speaking of which how much longer till then?))

Finding a bench closer to the gate Mark sat down there and picked up a book and started reading. "Wonder how many students are coming on this trip," He thought,"I saw quiet a few on the way here."

(( Right......now lol. ))

Alexander laughed a bit at Natasha's words then looked back at Grace "I know, no manners at all, you should be ashamed of yourself." Alexander said his teasing smile growing, he just adored messing with Grace, it was fun and plus she would get angry which Alexander thought was just pure cute. Soon enough the intercom of the airport turned on calling their plane "Well lets go. I wanna get the good seats." Alexander said as he grabbed his suit case and then Grace bag "Lets go!" Alexander said running to the gate, giving the woman his ticket then entering the plane. Sophie sighed and stood up "He is never going to change." Sophie grabbed her suitcase and went to the gate, handing the woman her ticket and entering the plane. 
(( Im going to make a third character ))

" uggh! Fine! ..Hi Alex!" She says in her fake girly girl voice. Grace runs after Alex and quickly gives the lady her ticket and runs after him again. "Natasha get my purse please!" She yells and tries to catch up the Alex. "Alex!!! Please stop!" She says panting and boarding the plane. "Alex!" She spots him In the last rowShe stops. "Gimlet my stuff please! Ugh you annoy my sometimes! " 
@Blue Puppy @Neon Nyan

((Whoops sorry!))

Sydney followed the group. She went through security, gave the lady her ticket, and finally boarded the plane. She chose a window seat and took out her Doctor Who Special magazine and started flipping through the pages. She hoped she wouldn't look like a loner but right now all she wanted to do was be sucked into the world of Doctor Who.

Natasha heard the intercom and when she went to grab she saw Alex take both his suitcase and Grace's suitcase. She laughed as he ran off telling her to come on and her running after him. She stood up and grabbed her suitcase and, after Grace yelled to her, Grace's purse. She turns to wait for the rest of the group walking to the plane with Emily and the rest of them. It was finally happening. She gave her ticket to the lady and sat in at window seat in front of Sydney.

( Lol. Its totally fine @DarkHuntressFaye )

Alexander had just finished putting Graces and his suitcases in the upper compartments above their heads, he shut it and grabbed Graces arm "Oh shut up, your making a scene." Alexander said said as he pushed Grace into the window and sat in the seat beside her so now she was trapped unless Alexander gets up "You know you want me." Alexander said with a joking smirk. When Sophie entered with other students she looked around trying to find a seat, she looked then found a seat but it was next to someone Sophie gotten the courage and approached the girl (Sydney) "H-Hi can I sit here..?" Sophie asked a bit nervously.

Grace was pushed in the inside of the plane and had to sit beside Alex, she started to blush "And.. I know you want me!" She says playfully and grabs her phone to text Natasha *Omigod please help me! I have to sit next to Alex! Ughhhhhh* she scrolls through her instagram photos. Grace layed back into the seat "Please Alex let me out.."

Once the annoucement over the airport intercom gave the announcement about boarding Mark put away his book and went over to the gate. After showing his ticket he walked onto the plane and after finding an empty row he placed his suitcase in the overhead luggage compartment and sat in the seat next to the window. Mark then looked out the window and stared out it for a while.

((So I'm free for anyone to sit next to me if there's anyone left :D ))

Sydney smiled and nodded. "Of course!" She shoved her Doctor Who magazine away and put her bag up into the compartment and settled back into her seat. "Hi I'm Sydney!" She looked out the window for a moment before turning back around. "What's your name?"

Natasha felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she flipped it open and read the new text, and busted out laughing once she did. She texted back "Good luck and have fun with that :) I'll just give you your purse once the ride is over so I don't disturb you two lovebirds xp" She saw Mark sit in the seat across from her. She smiled and waved at him, "Hey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back