• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The world that we created

Yaaas.
And meanwhile my friend's train is delayed, so he's getting here at 18.46
One minute after the movie starts. Thankfully the cinema is only 3 minutes.from the station, so we'll only miss the trailers.

Really? Every time I go to the theater, it's like "Please turn off your cell phones" then "hey let's show off the surround sound" then ads for the movie theater company. Then, and only then, does it play the trailers.

Sometimes they show the turn off your phone here. But usually it's assumed people know cause we're not stupid. Then random ads, show off the surround sound, show off how special the screen is because it's laser ultra, then trailers

Dig. Dig. Goldar.
Make my monster grow!

Yup, second time, still awesome xD
Maybe I am a little too much of a nerd

GOLDAR!

Couple of my friends brought that up today and wouldn't stop yelling "GOLDAR!". I searched him up and what I found moderately entertained me.

Movie Goldar is awesome.And much betreft than the series' flying monkey.
Movie Rita is so cool. Elizabeth Banks nails the evil alien ness, the score is nice. They have a great after credits scene... I can't get over the awesome. Too much hype..

And true. There's no such thing as Too much nerd. But sitting in the cinema in my megazord shirt and figuring out I legit knew more about the series than two guys next to me... that was odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back