• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The world that we created

Hey all, I know I'm being a little slow with replying and I'm really sorry for that. I'll probably have more time tomorrow and in the weekend. The thing is: I work 40 hours a week at my internship, so I literally only have about 3 hours of free time :/

I gotta leave my home by 8AM every day, won't be back here before 5PM usually. By the time I'm really done with my day, it's 7 or 7.30 earliest And I try to go to bed between 9.30 and 10 because it usually takes a while for me to fall asleep (and I'm the kind of person that needs quite some sleep)

Thankfully it's Friday tomorrow, and we (usually) end by 4PM those days (because even our manager wants an early weekend, hehehe)
I haven't been scheduled to work on my part time job in at least a month now, which is kinda weird and it sucks because no extra money... but on the other hand: I've got the full day to RP on Saturday :D

Super sorry, guys. I've been crazy busy, trying to help my mom clean out our storage unit and get another roleplay up and running, and I kinda let this one fall to the side. I'm here now, though, and I'll post and intro for Sloane tonight hopefully. Gonna have her interact with you guys, SentinelSevn SentinelSevn and B Bwahaha , just so you guys know. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back