• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

Oh and for all the people that are infected, you don't have to continue to post your hallucinations if you don't want to, or as often as I do mine. ^~^

T h a n k y o u

Also will the infection transfer if they would try to carry Bellatrix with them?
*casually just leaves her on the beach with a "do not touch" sign on her for Arkos*

T h a n k y o u

Also will the infection transfer if they would try to carry Bellatrix with them?
*casually just leaves her on the beach with a "do not touch" sign on her for Arkos*
Nope~ Like I said, no one is really at risk of truly being harmed. The entire idea was to test out something for the disease~ And she made it about half way xD

Nope~ Like I said, no one is really at risk of truly being harmed. The entire idea was to test out something for the disease~ And she made it about half way xD

Are they just going to be infected forever now? XD

Maybe if Minos got more adventurous with his fondling, he could have woken her up---
Minos is the true hero in this, and has just been misunderstood.

Okay. Has the Prince been actually struck? I'm having a little trouble understanding the whole thing.

I had it so Minos blocked arrows for the prince too [which is how one slipped past and hit him/him being Minos].

I left it open for you to determine if any scratched Tygo or not. So if you want an arrow to maybe cut his cheek, its up to you. If you wanted him to block some arrows too, well that is fine too.

Are they just going to be infected forever now? XD

Maybe if Minos got more adventurous with his fondling, he could have woken her up---
Minos is the true hero in this, and has just been misunderstood.
No xD I told you..figure out how to wake the sleeping beauties c;

Btw, August August . The Commonwealth guys are not looking at the card. Instead, they are burning it to avoid the risk of infection.

Anyone feeling like getting burned by Commonwealth troopers?

I was so confused, waiting on a response but then I just realized that when I was going to reply, I passed out . . .

So I never replied---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back