• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Alvanya (Open for new people)

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi frowned "Run...Run while you can I will hold them off" He said as a large golden flame appeared in his hand
Yuki looked at tobi I'm not running away this time

rawr!!!!

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Is on daily fly when suddenly hears Fire Army Horns "What was that?" Looks around for the Ships

[/QUOTE]
The Fire Army got to the Island as they began to charge onto it "Damn there are so many of them!"

shortyshot8 said:
The Fire Army got to the Island as they began to charge onto it "Damn there are so many of them!"
Notices the ships and the Island "That doesn't seem right" Closes wings and dive-bombs toward the island

shyland said:
Yuki sees the girl and runs in front of her " what are you doing " yuki says panicked
rawr!!!!
Slides to a stop and faces Yuki "Well last I checked, the island was under attacked by Fire Army, I thought I would help whichever side seems to be loosing, and by the looks of it, I think I found it"

Be careful Kay yuki says moving taking out her sword making the wind move the sword quickly so she could attack the people which we attacking them

rawr!!!!

"Fighting, that's always fun." Silas said, literally burning through the wall, and looking behind him you would see 100 soldiers, battle ready "find the prince and aid them. Half of you will take the area before the throne room, go!" Silas ordered , his eyes changing to a bright red, and the golden fire enveloping his body.

@shortyshot8

tumblr_mnyd5qrwHG1s3ukwno1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobi slammed his fist into one of the soldiers and it looked like it had no effect before his fist bursted with fire and a massive wave of fire went through the soldier taking out thousands as well

@Kuroko @shyland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back