• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic "The world is, indeed, comic. But the joke is on mankind."

Clinthulhu

Unlucky Member
Hello wonderful people. I'm writing this because I'm looking for a partner to share several dark scene's with. Rather than one continuous RP, I'm hoping to find someone who would like to play multiple characters, all occurring within one world, but with little connection if any to the stories of others. An original world, made by us together, which we build through the telling of stories through the eyes of multiple people living within it. If you are interested, please feel free to PM me! Anything goes, and all are welcome.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in this! I’ve been craving an original RP with dark/horror elements set in a futuristic dreamscape/setting.

I’m happy to hear that! I’d love to brainstorm with you, and maybe get to fleshing out a world you’d be interested in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back