• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World After...

Loony_Bin

Lost and Confused...I think
Rules/Basic Overview:

Welcome to the world! I know that from that vague and terrible excuse for an intro that you're probably confused! As such allow me to clear some things up.

This is an RP about dead characters from previous RPs in one space, doesn't matter what kind, fandom, futuristic, one on one, all of it is welcome here! Heck, you're character doesn't even have to be dead, you just have to say they died somehow and is now in this fantasy world! Your character can do pretty much WHATEVER you want! But there are some rules, these rules include:

• Nothing TO big...Without premmision that is: You can join a gang, fight a gang, go to school, do whatever you want, I don't care! For anything REALLY big (Say you want to destroy a landmark or something) be sure to check in with me first, just because you never know what I do and do not have plans for!

• No excessive cursing: I'm not to strict on this one, after all, some characters are just potty mouths, it makes sense. But it shouldn't be that I can't go one sentence in any of your posts and not see one where you didn't curse, if I find that Ima have to sit you down and give you a stern talking to!

• Non of that nasty ish: I'm fine if you and another person have a romance, that's fine, but if you get to some heavy X-rated material, just fade to black alright? No need to go into detail about what's going on.

• No god modding: Unless necessary or given permission, don't god mod and don't auto hit, it ruins the fun for everybody.

• Don't Kill Others...Without Fair Chance: If your character is about to kill somebody else character, just put this: (!) at the beginning of your post and make it so the killing blow is ON IT'S WAY. The person at least deserves a CHANCE to live...

SecondChances....

And that's it! If you have any questions just ask! Also, hidden in this post is a secret code word, find it by highlighting the post and put it in your CS in white to be accepted. beyond that, your fine to get started!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back