• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The woman in sheeps clothing (closed)

"ABBAS!" Al mualim was yelling at him once again. Abbas had been on a mission that was supposed to go on for 1 month, but instead he had taken 2 months vacation to "find himself". Abbas knew he was in trouble as he sat with the concubines in the garden. They were all worried that he would be punished, but Abbas simply smiled at them. "Ladies, i must bid you farewell for now, as my master seems to be displeased with my voyage. But fear not for me, for I am the best assassin he has got, and he does not wish for me to leave this retched dump" he said the last words filled with hatred. He felt very restricted inside these walls, he felt as if the things he was doing were leading him nowhere. He had spent his entire life within these walls, but he had never intended for the walls to be this clammy. He sighed as he went inside the coolness of the shadows washing over him.

He brushed away some sweat from his forehead, as he entered the library on the second floor. Al Mualim was there holding a book, while noting something with a shaky hand. The man was getting old, and he no longer had the hands of the assassin's. As they were known for their steady hands.

"Where have you been?" he asked, his voice low but fuming.

"Damascus, as you told me to, sir." he replied, with a cheeky smile as he sat down and took an apple and a glass of water.

"I know where on this earth you have been, what I do not understand is the fact that you send a falcon with a message 2 months ago, saying you were done with the task that was ordered of you!" he said and sat down across from Abbas. Abbas took a large bite of his apple and looked at Al Mualim with tired eyes.

"Well you see, at first I thought of going back, but then there was this woman..." he was stopped when Al Mualim groaned ending in a scream.

"This is it! I am assigning you a partner..." he started but was interrupted by Abbas spitting out the water he had been drinking.

"You wouldn't!" he said, not being able to believe what the old man was telling him. A partner, that would make his life harder.

"Yes, I am giving someone who lately not only finishes twice the amount of missions you do, but also proves over and over, that I don't really need you!" he said, and Abbas wanted to know who this person was, so he could beat them up.

"SILVER!" Al Mualim yelled, and the person entering the library was not really what Abbas had expected of the, in his mind, next best assassin of the brotherhood

Nora was looking out of the brotherhood doors, quietly watching as the people of the town she was in, peacefully walking by and doing what do everyday of their normal lives. She sighed a little as she pulled her hood down to cover her face. Sometimes she wonders how these people fight in these clothes. They were uncomfortable and heavy. Then again... she wasn't suppose to be in here since it's a 'man's job'. She sighed wondering when women won't be underestimated ' why am I even doing this anyway??' She asked herself.

She then heard AL Mualim yell her 'name' 'wow.... he sounds mad....' She said and walked off to where he was yelling. She entered the library and saw him and another man stand. She went over and stood in front of him " yes sir?" She said in a deep voice in order to hide the fact she was not a he. She glance at the man and noticed that he was glaring at her.

"Is this some kind of joke, this little thing, is better than me?" he asked eyeing the man, giving him an elevator look. He was small, scrawny and seemed to be so frail he would snap a bone in the wind. Al Mualim seemed to have changed his mood completely as he saw the 27 year old complain like a small child.

Abbas was a proud man, and Al Mualim hated the pride, a pride he could bot break, even though he tried vigorously.

"Well how about a fight then, no weapons, simply raw power!" he said, and suddenly Abbas began laughing. Abbas looked at the boy again, and started to laugh harder, even feeling his knees begin to buckle. He stopped himself, and dried away a tear. A few people had entered the library to see what the commotion was all about, and even some of them started chuckling at the thought of the fight. While others were looking at him with sterns expressions. Like they knew something he did not. Abbas dusted his robes of as he spoke:

"I won't fight him, he would snap in half if I touch him!" he continued laughing, he hadn't noticed what Silver was doing at that moment...

Nora glared at him from under her hood 'weak?? Snap me in half if he touched me???' She chuckled a little eerily and the next thing abbas knew, he was punched in the stomach, then swiftly kicked on the side. He looked some what shocked, she took the chance and she got behind and swiftly kicked his knee, getting him on his knees and then she kicked his back making him fall on his stomach and then she grabbed his arms and pinned his to the ground.

She was fast that for sure. " you were sayin??" She leaned in and whispered to him in her guy voice. She looked st Al Mualim " didn't you teach him never to underestimate your opponents??" Abbas's body should be a little sour since nora put more power that necessary into her hits.

"Get off of me!" Abbas said as he was lying on the ground, he face smashed against the cold marble floor. His stomach and knees were killing him, and he really wanted to sink into the marble, so he would not have to hear the cries of laughter from his fellow assassin's. Al Mualim was also laughing, pounding his fist unto the table, in and uncontrollable way.

"I thought i had, but this man thinks he is the god's gift to the world!" he laughed. "But clearly, if the god can be beaten by such a small man, he is no god afterall!" he said, as Abbas regained his composure. Instead of trying to wiggle both his hands out of the small boy grasp, he simply pulled his left arm out and used it to fling himself upwards sending the assassin on his back, backwards. He glared at the boy again, but caught himself looking into the boy's eyes, something about them made him calm. Something about them made his pride unimportant.

"So we have to be a team, so let us get along well!" he said and extended an arm to the boy.

"Yes, and your first mission will be in Jerusalem. You see a man name Al Masalim Maharesh has been stopping our supplies, the water you so carelessly spat out, is some of the only we have left. He needs to be stopped. The two of you will venture to the heavenly city, and take out him and his organisation." he said and Abbas couldn't believe it. Al Masalim was a death sentence, every assassin that had taken him on so far had been killed and sent back to Al Mualim in boxes, one piece of flesh at a time. Abbas remembered having to deliver the head of his friend Muhammed once, he was but 10 years old. But even though it was a death sentence getting to avenge his blood brother was a good enough reason for him to smile and accept the mission, even though he had to do it with the boy with the enchanting eyes.

"You will leave tomorrow at dawn, so go get some sleep!" he said but Abbas was already sitting by the open window waving at the concubines, and just before he jumped he looked back at Silver.

"Trust me I will be very tired tomorrow!" he then jumped and joined the ladies once again. His night was... too short for his taste. And morning came with as a crashing pain, as he woke up with three naked women in his bed, and a bottle of wine leaning against his face. He was late, but what would the little boy do, come into his room and get him, he didn't have the balls!

Nora rolled her eyes and got up without taking his hand and she glared at the some of the people who were " what are you people laughing about?? You thought I was weak as well" she hissed at them and the people who chuckled before she kicked Abbas's butt, stopped laughing. She straightened up and fixed her hood and listened to Al Mualim. She listened quietly and when he was done. She looked Abbas as who was looking at some women. She just sighed at him and them rolled her eyes when he whined about being tired and feeling sore. 'idiot... people like him usually die early....' She sighed and just head off to her room.

-morning-

Nora woke up and stared at the ceiling for a bit, before sitting up and looking at the mirror in her room, her once long waist lenght white hair, now barley touching her shoulders. The sunlight form her window reflecting pale skin and her eyes shining a little. She sighed again and got out of bed to get ready for today dangerous mission. 'Al Masalim... the man that cuts up his assassins and send them back to the brotherhood...' a shiver ran up her spine as she thought about being cut up. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks lightly ' no... I can't be scared.... this is just like any other mission...' She thought and sighed as she started to get ready.

After about 30 minutes she got ready. She stood in front of her mirror, where she can see all her feminine feature hidden away. Her hood was down as she started to put her weapons on her. Her katana that she got on her 20 mission as a reward, her trusty daggers that she uses for almost all her distance attacks and her gauntlets that got her out of some of the worst situations she has encounter. She hummed a little as she finished and was about to walk out of the room. She stopped and in front of the door and put on her hood and walked of to where she was suppose to meet her partner.

-few hours later

'It has been and few hour and THAT IDIOT HASN'T SHOWN UP!!!!' She started to walk of from her meeting point towards the idiot's room. She was literally stomping, she was that mad ' if I didn't have to hide the fact that I was a girl.... I would be screaming right now....' She got in front of his door and kicked down the door.

She blinked and looked at the scene in front of her. If she was a normal girl she would scream and run out, but she wasn't a normal girl... not by a long shot. A ticked mark appeared on her head "you have exactly 2 minutes to get ready or I am doing the mission on my own." She said and left the room not even bothering to close or fix the door. She went over to the stable and got on her horse Lance and started her count down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbas stretched himself and the girls around him were all slowly waking up around him.

"Ladies, how are you feeling this fine morning!" he said as he tried taking a sip of the wine bottle besides him, but it was empty. He spotted another bottle next to one of the girls.

"Hey....eh!" he had forgotten her name, somewhere along his 3 bottle or so, and she seemed hurt.

"Aamina!" she said.

"Yeah sure, Sahha (Bless you), now the wine!" he said, and she ended up spilling it over his head, just as the door was kicked in he was tackling the girl, for her her disrespect. So when the boy entered he was only covered by a sheet over his lower regions. He looked at the boy who seemed fuming, and he suddenly felt ashamed of being late. The boy had such and air of importance around him, and after the display last night he had gained a lot of respect for the guy. But then again those eyes were piercing, like he could see directly in to his soul.

"You have exactly two minutes to get ready or I am doing this mission on my own." he dropped the concubine he had been wrestling with, and she collapsed onto the floor. She cried out but he was already out the door. He was only wearing his pants as he stopped by the kitchen and got a slice of bread. He then jumped his way to the staples, because he was putting on his boots at the same time. When he arrived at the stables, he was still only wearing trousers and boots, so his top half was exposed. He ran into the stables, yelling at Silver who was already mounted.

"Wait, just 1 more minute!" he yelled as the sun hit him, he was only able to enjoy the sensation of the sun for about 10 seconds before he entered he stable and got his black horse Naught, he laughed at the name each time, as he had only given him the name because he couldn't think of anything better. He ended up calling him Nothing for a while, but Naught seemed better.

"Hey boy, have you been missing me?" he said but the horse just turned his back at him.

"Oh come on boy, don't be like that!" he said and the horse turned to him again. He had some kind of effect on animals, they always seemed to love him. He mounted the horse and put his guns and swords on the back along with his jacket, because right now the sun was bathing down on him, he wouldn't wear his jacket before they were at Rachaiya, a small city about half way to Jerusalem, if they were lucky, and the horses weren't bad, they would reach it by nightfall, and he knew a guy in the city who would have them. His name was Houssam, and he had a small inn in town.

He rode to the boy, and he stretched himself, already feeling tired again.

"Let's go, master assassin!" he said teasingly smirking at the boy, as he set into gallop and rode out of the stronghold, that was the castle of Masyaf.

"We have to be quick, I heard there has been a delegation of templars roaming around these part, so we have to avoid them!" he yelled as he rode down the mountain, with Silver in his tracks.

"What do you say?" he asked, "We go for a drink tonight!"

"god damn cocky idiot, sleeping with women, being 5 hours late when there is a mission to do... we could have arrived to the city by now...." she muttered fuming at Abbas. She was soo mad ' i should have said something when I got paired with the fool...." she muttered again and sighed as she hugged her horse and groaned. She now has to worry about Lance running in the god damn heat. She petted her " don't worry... I give you plenty of water to drink when we get back..." she said to him with smile. Lance neighed, when Abbas came running and mounted his horse under a minute, nora just rolled her eyes ' the fool has arrived'

She started head off not giving him a second glance, she just wanted to get to the city before the heat gets too bad. She sighed a little clearly worried about Lance. Lance then neighed and started galloping of following Abbas. " wow!" She said as she was not ready for the grey horse to start galloping. A little but of her white hair showed, which she tucked back under her cloak and positioned herself properly as her horse galloped. She listened to him talk about avoiding the templars " we wouldn't have to worry about them if you were on time!!" She snapped at him with a glare and sighed as her horse went down the mountain and started galloping next to Abbas "and I don't drink" she said to him.

@Anno Bane

"Well that's boring!" he laughed as they were riding through the city, to the gates. He tried making the mood lighter, but the guy wouldn't have one bit of it.

"Hey isn't it warm under there!" he asked trying to look under his hood, he was half naked and was still sweating like a pig. They were riding into the shadow of the large wooden gate, and the silence was killing Abbas, I mean normally he was alone on missions, and the silence on them did not kill him in the way it did with this guy. Somehow his silence and stern expression made him want to make him laugh. So he began scavenging his brain for something to talk about. Normally it was easy, he would tell the other men about his many times concurring a city or women, but for some reason this seemed to be the wrong way to go about this guy.

"Well, this is awkward, tell me something about yourself, I mean you seem to be really interesting, I mean I have tons of question to ask!" he started, he really wanted to know all about the guy, he had never met someone he couldn't figure out immediately. Women seemed to be harder to figure out, but since the person beside him wasn't a women, he could not wrap his head around the boy. He would have been a nice woman though, he thought to himself but was frightened by the fact that he had just shown interest in a man. He shook his head and grabbed a bottle from one of the pouches on the side of his horse, and drank from it. It was filled with delicious mountain water, and even though it was beginning to become hot, he loved the taste of the water from Masyaf.

"Ahhh, so tell me, who are you? What do you do? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Where have you been my entire time at Masyaf? I am so interested in you!"

Nora just sighed at Abbas and kept silent. The guy irritated her too much to talk to much. She was also sweating but not as much since she was use to the heat after wearing the outfit all the time. When on solo mission she would pull her hood and let the sun hit her face as she rode to her assignment. She really enjoyed the sun but now that she has a partner she may rarely be able to do that again. She sighed a little and pulled her hood down closer when he tried to look underneath her hood.

She then glance at him when asked to tell her about herself "........ you don't need to know anything about me.... just my name which is silver...."

@Anno Bane

What a brat! Abbas began loosing his temper with the boy. Abbas had always considered his charm to be one of his strongest traits. It sure as hell has gotten him many women, and he often did not need to buy concubines as distraction, just the promise of a night with him made them run to him from all sides. But this boy would have none of it. Time to change strategies, if he wanted to be serious, then Abbas would give him serious. He made his horse run in and cut the boys horse of, and he gave him a stern expression, as he put on his jacket closing it. He put the hood on and said:

"Al Masalim is the worst enemy we will probably ever encounter, maybe you have not seen the things he can do, but if you have you will know how ruthless he is. When i was 10 my mentor was sent to me in boxes, directly to me with the name Abbas on them, as though i was the one to blame. I studied all the signs of predepartural struggle, there were signs of torture by burns, stabs, ripping of flesh, acids, carvings and many more. This will happen to us if we don't work as a team. Therefor I apologize for my behavior this morning, but the attitude that you are giving me, is what will cause us to fail in the end. Why do you think Al Mualim sent the two of us together? I believe we balance each other out! But please try to be a teammate, and when we come back with that scumbags head, you can go back to hating me!" he said and began turning to ride on, but he noticed as small silvery glimpse on the cliffside, he squeezed his eyes together, just as the archer who was about 200 m in front of them drew and arrow. He looked and saw that he was aiming at Silver.

"TEMPLARS!" he shouted and shielded Silver, the arrow firmly placing itself in his shoulder. He kept his face drawing his own bow, just as a group of about 10 templars began running along the cliffside, trying to reach them. He pointed his arrow at the marksman 200 m away, the pain in his shoulder begging him to stop, but he drew and released and the marksman fell to his death, sliding along the cliffside, face first. He then grabbed the arrow and broke it as close to the wound as possible, so later he would be able to take it out. He then dismounted his horse and drew he swords!

"This is just what i needed!" he said with a smile...

@Evergreen98 (hope you like it, I think we need some action)

Silver almost fell down when he suddenly ran in front of Lance and started yelling at her. When he described what Al Muslim did her face slightly went pale when he describe all the things Al Masami did. She then mentally smacked herself ' why is it that everytime torture is involved I go pale..?? I have seen and done cases like these... so...why??'

She blinked when he shielded her from an arrow that was shot at her " idiot!!" She yelled in a normal voice and blinked 'crap... please tell me he didn't hear that...' She though an arrow aim at Lance " Lance move!!" She said in her guy voice and the horse moved out of the way. She glared at the templars, no one hurts her horse. She took out her black katana and got down from her horse. " you guys are dead..." she growled as she also got read to fight.

@Anno Bane ((I don't mind ^-^))

~♤~

Abbas jumped at the voice that seemed to be very light, but he brushed it off with a joke.

"I am working with a boy!" he laughed as he hacked into the flesh of another Templar.

"Ladies, I must say I am disappointed that the Templar organisations quality has decreased this drastically!" he teased the men. They seemed to bite onto his insults, and with this there movements became more and more hateful, making them easier to predict. He danced through the pain in his shoulder, hacking down one after another. Counting out loud each time he took one down, also to boost the moral of Silver who seemed to be angry with him. And for some reason he wanted the boy to smile, he was trying to convince himself it was for the moral, but it didn't seem that way.

As a Templar ran for Silver he planted a throwing knife between the poor fellows eyes, as a joke for Silver, he simply smiled at him and blinked....

Silver sighed as she heard Abbas say he is working with a boy. ' shoo...' She side stepped a Templar and swung her sword at his neck cutting the head off. She blocked a swing with a gauntlets and then kicked his stomach and then dash forward and stabbed his stomach. She quickly the took out 3 knives and threw at the templars, hitting one in the head, the other in the throat and the last one in the leg, who she finished off. She then felt movement behind her and quickly hold her katana backwards and twirled, cutting a Templar' stomach, making his die from blood loss. She sighed as thought it was done. She then felt her hood pulled down and her eyes widened as part of her of her face showed before she quickly pulled her hood back up to hide her face. She looked behind her and saw a Templar with a knife between his eyes laying on the ground. She then looked at Abbas and saw his expression ' shit....' She thought

@Anno Bane

~♤~

"Ahhhh what a nice workout...right boy!" he said stretching not even noticing the amount of blood that was flowing from his arm.

"You do have some spunk boy, come let us ride to my friend so I can be fixed up a bit. He said and looked for Naught, the horse came to him and made a sound seeing the blood on his shoulder. He stroked the horse reassuring it, that it didn't hurt, until the horse decided to again show it's wonderful "special" personality, by licking the wound. Abbas winced but quickly regained poise and laughed.

"Well that will be infected!" he joked, stroking the horse again, " Good boy" he said to the very dog like horse. He then jumped onto it in a very elegant way, considering the pain of his shoulder.

"Shall we?" he asked Silver...

Silver raised an eyebrow but didnt say anything and mentally sighed in relief ' why are all these close calls happening today?? Of all days??' She thought as she whistled, Lance came running to her, he gently nudges her and she smiled " i am ok boy..." she said him soflty. Lance neighed and silver on him. She looked at Abbas and nodded, she started riding off next to him. "...how is that wound??" She asked him.

@Anno Bane

~♤~

"This? It is going to be fine, we just need to get to my friend and get it sown up!" he laughed, but he felt a dash of guilt when he heard the concern in the boy's voice. He felt a sudden urge to not complain at all, making sure that he felt no guilt at all. Even though the guilt he would feel would be absolutely unreasonable as it was Abbas who had jumped into the arrow. But why had he done this, why was it important for him to safe the boy? They hated each other, and he barely knew him. He had often seen his fellow assassins killed with him standing by, not helping even though he was capable. Why was he different? Naught made a sound sending him back from his train of thoughts. They were at a cross and he gently nudged him to the left.

"This way, it should only be about an hour from here!" he said. "Half if we speed it up a bit!" he said and he could feel the heat from the sun slowly taking of, readying for the impending sunset. He sped up into a gallop and his shoulder seemed to ache even more, some times while riding he felt himself slipping in and out of consciousness, but thanks to Naught's steady riding he seemed to stay on him. He almost felt embarrassed by the weakness he was showing his partner/rival, but right now he wanted to go to his friend, bathe and get a drink!

Silver sighed a little at his stubbornness " don't push yourself...." she said to him with a soft sigh. 'He didn't have to protect me...' She thought to herself. She has done solo missions ever since she joined the creed. She has got in and out of complicate situation that took like two or three people to get out of. It made her feel odd and weak that she had to be protected by a man. ' I should be happy at i am alive...and i should thank him....'

She looked at Abbas and can tell he is going in and out of consciousness 'idiot...' She looked through her pouch hanging on the left side of Lance and found a pice of cloth. "Lance get in front of him..." she said to him. Lance neighed and sped and got in front of naught.

Naught was surprised by the sudden stop, but manage to stop and not run into to Lance. But Abbas wasn't prepared and fell off the horse. Silver caught him and leaned him against the horse "yeah yeah..." she mutter when she heard him complain. She looked at the wound and tied the cloth around it to stop the bleeding " don't want you to die from blood loss now do we?" She said said to him and helped him up on his horse to continue the ride.

@Anno Bane

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back