• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Wolves' Desire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

pushed

Beastly Member
tumblr_mlvfrtv74s1s9wgpdo1_500.gif
In the simple but sprawling state of Montana, there lie many secrets hidden away in the small town of Silver Gate near the Beartooth Mountains. One of which is that migrating werewolves has settled in to live. This werewolf pack migrates from place to place to avoid suspicion. Hunters have been hunting the pack since they left their last location- so the decision was made that they would split up and meet up soon. The young adults of the pack traveled to Silver Gate where they had a nice, secluded cabin in the woods. As to not raise suspicion, they enrolled in the small high school together where they would try their best to act normal. But normal would be the least of their troubles as one by one, the wolves imprint with a human counterpart. It isn't unusual for this to happen- but the timing couldn't be any worse. The story centers on the blooming relationships between the reluctant newcomers and the curious humans they crave.

tumblr_lzezv6EDc41qel6s1o1_500.gif
Rules!
I am not going to be a dictator about this really, but I need to lay out a few ground rules before we jump into the fun!
1.) Roleplay Nation Rules Apply- This is obvious. Don't break the rules. Be appropriate. Let's all have a good time without breaking the basic rules.
2.) Character Limit- I would like to limit everyone to 1 character for now since there are only 8 spots open.
3.) Literacy- I would like this to be decently written- so I need you to write at least 5 sentences per character. If you cannot do that- please do not join! I will be pretty strict about this.
4.) Forms & OOC- I am not strict with forms. Just tell me which pair you are in for sure. Both forms and OOC's need to be put in the appropriate place.
5.) Face claims- We will be using REALISTIC face claims only. Please and thank you.
6.) Reservations- Reservations only last 24 hours.
7.) Drama is encouraged!- Please, let's make this dramatic and heart-crushing! Just know to keep it civil among the people here. Any large plot points must go through me first
8.) No Godmodding- This should be obvious. No god-modding, no power-playing, and no mary-sues or gary-sues. Please ask before killing off anyone's characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back