• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Wolf's Princess

Lily sighed, she had done the dishes, swept and mopped the floor, not to mention she had gotten the laundry started. Now all that was left for her to do was wait for the washing machine to finish. She didn't want to pick up her book, because she knew she would become to engrossed in it. Lily had about an hour or so until it was time to put the clothes on the line. She went outside and laid down in the soft, warm, green grass. She watched the clouds drift slowly past, it was a beautiful day, no sense in staying inside all day.

After awhile she sat up, and checked her watch she still had forty-five minutes left. She got up and dusted the grass from her white sundress. She went back inside to see if her mother needed any help. Lily wandered into the living room to find her mother knitting. "Mom, do you need me to do anything else?" She asked, hoping for something to do. He mother looked up and smiled, "No, not at the moment, but I'll need your help at lunch time." Lily sighed, "Okay." Then remembered how beautiful it was, "Is it alright if I go on a walk?" Her mother chuckled, " You're a grown-up you don't have to ask for permission. Go have fun on your walk." She then returned to her knitting. Lily blushed, she still felt like she had to ask and always did. She was living in her parents house, it was polite to ask before just doing something.

Lily hurried and grabbed some worn light blue ballet flats, and slipped them on. She hurried off into the near by forest. It had always been a nice peaceful place for her. She loved the trees and all the colors, and pleasant sounds the forest offered. Not to mention some of the cute animals. She took a deep breath in and out, the air was crisp and clean. She glanced at her watch occasionally. Wanting to finished the laundry seeing as she was the one who started it.

Lily continued her walk, happy and free as a bird. She was hoping she could find some wildflowers, they were the prettiest flowers in her mind. As she went deeper into the forest she still felt safe; she knew the forest pretty well at this point and wouldn't stray to far. After all she had to finish the laundry, and help her mother with lunch. Lily smiled when she spied a patch of beautiful yellow flowers and ran over to them. She sat down in the middle of them enjoying their aroma. She would wait here until she needed to go back home, she decided and began to sing softly.

Klaus watched as his Beta lead the top Delta's on a frenzied chase after an elk, their heads coming up to it's shoulders. He knew it was no match for the supernatural Wolves but he knew that it wouldn't go down without a fight. His Beta, Blue, stepped away from it as the rest cornered the poor beast. It spun, eyes wide and foaming at the mouth. It lowered it's huge head to display it's even larger rack of antlers. It charged, sending a Wolf yelping. Blue turned, his blue and green eyes full of impatience. Klaus nodded to the tawny Wolf and Blue went back to barking instructions at the Deltas.

The Alpha sat atop a large boulder, furred chest out to keep his balance. He was a light grey Wolf with long fur and rust brown and black markings all down his back. He turned his head towards the forest, red eyes sweeping the trees with curiosity. He heard a soft hum almost, as if there was singing. Of course, the others never heard it over the pained cries of the elk.

With ease and grace, Erik West Klaus leapt from his perch and trotted into the dark forest, ears swiveling to follow the sound. It became louder now, a sign that this Human was in his territory. He ran now but it was silent, large paws making no noise. At last, he found the source. In the center of the nearby clearing, one much smaller than the last, was a Human girl. She looked about his age and was stunning. Her voice was soft and melodic but he couldn't let himself get caught in the music. He took a few steps into the clearing, purposely stepping on dry leaves and sticks, growling loudly and baring his long canines. She had to leave if she was live. That is, of course, if she could outrun him.

(If you want to see my Char.'s CS it's in the Character Sign-Up Tab with yours)

Lily heard some leaves crunch maybe some sticks too, she stopped singing. Then she heard a loud growl, there it was a looking at her, a wolf. Her eyes got big and she trembled, and just stared at the wolf. Lily was frozen with fear for a moment, she was breathing raggedly and slowly stood up. Not looking away from the beast, "N-nice d-d-dog..." She whispered, secretly hoping it wouldn't be offend by being called a dog, and that it would just go away. She was holding back the tears, and shaking as she slowly took a step back hoping it wouldn't charge. "I-I'm going t-to l-leave n-now...y-you st-stay here..." She didn't really know what she hoped to accomplish by speaking to the wolf, it just made her feel a little bit better.

She took a deep breath slowly, trying to think of the best way to get out of this. But she couldn't think straight, the fear was building and her flight sense was screaming at her to run. Lily gave in and turned quickly and ran away. She ran as fast as she could the tears were now falling from her eyes she tried to scream but couldn't. Her only thought was that she didn't want to die. She like her quiet life, boring to most but it was hers and she wanted to do the laundry and see her family again. She wasn't paying any attention to where she was running, for all she knew the wolf would be on top of her soon. It was sooner than she thought as her foot caught hold of a large root, and she fell. The tears in her eyes blinded her a bit, "Please leave me alone...I don't want to die...I'll do anything" She sobbed curling up into a ball. Waiting to feel the sharp teeth tear into her flesh. Lily knew that the wolf didn't care what she said, let alone would it understand her. She cried as she awaited her end.

Turning grass into dirt, Klaus thundered forward, charging after the girl. Poor thing, crying and stuttering. It's not like he was gonna kill her. Just run her off. His long legs ate the distance between them and, as he was about to slow down to keep her running, she tripped. He watched as she fell to the ground, curling into a tiny pale ball. Why wasn't she running?! He wasn't going to kill her.

Hearing his snarls and growls, the Delta's ditched the dead elk and followed. As he slowed down, they passed him to the new prey. With foaming mouths and wild eyes, they closed in on her. A grey Wolf broke ahead, leaping at her. His breath was on her cheek, the scent of fresh kill heavy and fangs inches from her delicate skin. Suddenly, it screamed in pain, wrenched away from her. The Wolf that had chased her first, Klaus, stood above the cowering Wolf. The fur around his mouth was red with blood and the grey Wolf's tail was broken, bone showing.

The tawny Wolf with a blue right eye and green left eye trotted past them all and pressed a paw on her shoulder, unthreatening but holding her down. Then, with the exception of the tawny one, they all turned to Human. It was a fluid process, no bones breaking, no pain, just them suddenly standing. The grey one was on the ground, holding his lower back in pain but saying nothing. Klaus sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Damnit," he whispered, red eyes locked on the girl.

Lily flinched feeling the hot breath on her cheek. She opened her eyes when she heard it yelp, she wasn't sure why the other wolf protected her. If that's what is was in fact doing. She glanced at the wolf who placed it's paw on her shoulder. It didn't seem like it was going to hurt her. She was just so confused, and didn't know what to think, maybe this was a dream. Even though the weight on her shoulder felt real.

Lily looked back at the other wolves and watches them turn human. She stared in disbelief, she was still scared but also in awe of this magic she had witness. The hand running through her hair and the man's voice snapped her out of her shock. She looked at him, bit her lower lip and quietly said, "You shouldn't swear, it's not nice and shouldn't have hurt your friend's tail either. You need to apologize." While she may have said it quietly she ment what she said. Lily looked into his red eyes while she spoke to him, hoping to find some clue about what he was. Also see if he would apologize to his friend, if he didn't well he'd get an ear full she thought.

He sighed and dropped his hand, looking at the others who stood by idly. "Human. Pure. You shouldn't've attacked without command. Blue will take care of you," Klaus stood and walked to the boy. He looked about 15 and scared. Klaus kicked his back and he cried out in pain. "Hmm. See the medic before you talk to Blue," he shook his head.

"Sir, why haven't we killed her yet? She's seen us..." a man about 27 spoke up. Klaus shrugged, it now obvious he was the leader. "I'll kill her when I feel ready," he spoke lowly. "I could, I you'd like," the man nodded, stepping forward. Klaus looked over to the girl who was staring at him with wide eyes. She was in danger yet she told him to apologize to the boy who almost killed her. And that he needed to watch his language. This was a farmer's girl and he could tell. It's not like it was a big surprise, considering they were in the middle of nowhere but he had also never met one before.

Some sort of pathetic sympathy flashed in his cold eyes and e shook his head after the stretching silence. "No. I'll take care of her. Blue," he nodded to the tawny Wolf and he dropped his paw. Blue barked once, sharp and commanding and the others shifted back to Wolves, even the injured one. The ran off and it became quiet between the two. "What's your name, Human?" Klaus spoke first, crossing his arms. He wore black Vans, dark Levi's and a black button up, the sleeves rolled up at his elbows. His tattoos inched down his arms and his he raised his chin, the Wolf on his neck fully visible.

She watched the exchange, and when the other wolf left she glared at the man and stood up. "What's the matter with you?! You kicked that little boy for no reason, you big bully! How could you do something like that?! You need be nice to others." She fumed before remembering her situation. Then it dawned on her, and she clamped both hands over her mouth, and her face turned red with embarrassment. She looked down and lowered her hands to her sides, she sheepishly look up at the man. He was obviously the leader and probably wouldn't take being yelled at well she gulped. He towered over her, and he was intimidating. She looked at all the tattoos, he was someone she would have avoided, under normal circumstances.

Lily gave him a small smile, "Sorry for yelling at you...it just really bothers me to see things like that." She explained fidgeting, she was ucomfortable. Not mention one of them had said something about killing her, but she missed the rest of the conversation. "My name is Lily, what's yours?" She asked as politely as she could, not that it mattered. Seeing as she was at his mercy, why would he give her his name. She looked panicked and looked at her watch, "I'm late." She groaned and blushed again, "Sorry, I just wanted to finish the laundry for my mom." She chuckled awkwardly. Not sure what to do or say, she felt hopeless and lost. She looked at him trying to stay composed, but she felt the tears returning, remembering her mother, and not knowing if she would ever see her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That laundry's gonna have to wait because you're not going home, Lily. What's your full name?" he spoke lowly, ignoring the fact that she had raised her voice. On normal circumstances, she'd be tossed at a wall with a bruise across her cheek but she'd just seen her tiny country life flash before her eyes. He nodded for her to get up, standing a good distance away but knowing she knew he could close that distance in a heartbeat.

Could Klaus really kill her? Shoot, he'd killed before and he could do it again but could he kill her? This one had a mouth, even against an Alpha, which was the death sentence to many. But she was beautiful and only raised her voice when she thought fit. She was good, unlike the others Klaus had been forced to slaughter. Like his father. Klaus decided that he'd walk her to his cabin about a mile out and if he decided to kill her, he would. If not...he bit his lip for a moment and pointed behind her, showing that he wanted her to walk that way. "Go. Don't make me use force," he spoke lowly, the threat 100% valid.

She felt her heart sink, when she was told she wasn't going home. She looked at him heartbroken, "Lily Marie Wood." She answered softly. Wondering why she was still alive and what was this man he called her human, right so did that mean he wasn't? She wanted to ask him about it, but decided against it for the time being. Although it he had been violent with the one boy, he hadn't hurt her yet so maybe he wasn't all bad. Maybe he didn't have good parents or just wasn't good at expressing himself with words. She thought to herself, trying to make her situation a little better at least in her mind.

She looked where he pointed and flinched at the mention of force. She turned around and started walking, "Um I still don't know what to call you. But I uh I just wanted to thank for protecting me." She blushed and was still very flustered by his presence. He was imposing and she didn't like that she couldn't see him, or the fact that she was going to some unknown location with this man.

How could this be happening she thought to her self. As she walked deeper into the woods, fidgeting with her hair. Lily was still trying to get a read on this guy, at first he was mean and scary, then he was sort of nice, then mean and bossy and scary, and now he was just bossy. Well he was still scary, but part of that had to due with Lily not liking strangers. She looked back to see if he was behind her, when she saw him quickly looked ahead again. Red in the face, sure he had seen her look back.

"I did not give them permission to kill you," he spoke darkly, eyes locked with hers. She was shaking in her tiny little Human boots and he could see it. She was terrified of him, the air thick with the scent of fear. She was right to fear him. In seconds he could tear out her throat and without blinking. Without flinching...well, on anyone else. This girl just kept talking and apologizing even though she knew her life was in danger. Most girls would be screaming, crying and begging for mercy but she did as she was told and spoke ever so often about things that shouldn't matter.

"My name is Erik West Klaus. I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you think," Klaus spoke a bit louder, knowing it was harder for Human's to hear. Wait, did he just say that? Did he actually say he wasn't going to kill her? What was this? Amateur hour?! He should've finished her off already yet he was walking with her to his cabin. He swallowed, eyes locking with hers once more as she turned to look at him over her shoulder. Curious little kitten, was she? He nodded for her to keep going. Maybe he should shift back to his Wolf so he'd just shut up. He was making it worse now, talking it over in his head.

Lily was stunned if he wasn't going to kill her then what was he going to do, and where was he leading her? She kept walking, the forest was still nice. Yet it seemed to hold some terrible secret, she had so many questions and he could answer them. But he was just so intimidating she could bring herself to ask any questions. Frustrated by this she stopped, stomped her foot quickly and began walking again still feeling very frustrated. Finally she couldn't take it any more, she turned around looked at him opened her mouth and squeaked. She turned red and turned around kicking herself for even trying to talk with Erik. Lily was now throughly embarrassed, upset with just about everything all she want was to go home. She continued to walk hoping that would take her mind off the embarrassment.

She took a deep breath trying to calm down, she wanted to cry again. But not in front of him. She bit her lip, maybe he wasn't going to do anything bad. Sure, he seemed dangerous and probably was, but he wasn't going to kill her and he had kept her safe. Lily took a couple more deep breaths, and he told the boy to see the medic so he had some feelings right? "Mr. K-kalus, is your um friend going to be alright?" She finally asked, it had been bothering her since the others left, and if she didn't ask at least one question she was going lose it.

His head jerked up sharply, eyes glowing. "That boy is the least of my worries. He is not and never will be my friend. People like me don't make friends. Keep moving, or they'll smell that I have yet to kill you. As you heard, that's the law and I'm breaking it, so you might want to move faster," he growled lowly, stepping towards her. His chest brushed her shoulder, it vibrating with the noise that sounded too animal to come from a man.

There was something strong in his aura, something that drew in small things like her. It was both dangerous and protective. He seemed like the man you wanted at your side, not against you. "And it's just Klaus. I'm an Alpha, not a businessman," he spoke lowly then inwardly kicked himself. Had he really just said that? In front of a Human? God, why was this tiny girl making him spill his guts? He could lie with a smile and trick anyone he wanted but this girl...when he looked into her grey eyes he couldn't find the will in himself to lie.

Lily flinched feeling his chest against her shoulder, and clearly she had touched a nerve. "Sorry." She whispered, and quickened her pace. Lily didn't want him to be upset, and he was terrifying when he was angry. The tears were back, she was scared and he sounded more beast than man. She sniffled as she walked. She looked around, she hadn't been this far into the forest before. There was really no point in enjoying the senery though, her life was in his hands. At this point she felt if she made one more mistake he would kill her or maybe something worse.

She nodded not really knowing what being an alpha entailed. Lily was curious about this whole wolf business and what an alpha was other than a leader. But she decided the best thing she could do was to keep her mouth shut and walk fast. So she did, odds were Kalus could keep up with her not matter how fast she went. She hoped they got to where ever he was taking her soon. If she showed him she tired, who knew how he'd react and she didn't want to find out. The tears stopped, and she couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't as afraid of him as she should have been. Maybe because he was keeping her safe for the time being or maybe, he wasn't as bad as he seemed.

"Don't cry. It doesn't help anything," he spoke clearly from behind her. Without casting her a look, he moved past her and to the left. There sat a cozy little cabin. It wasn't huge but it wasn't small. He opened the door, it being unlocked and he held it open for her, eyes staring forward. "Inside. Go down the hall and to the left. It's the bathroom. Pull yourself together," he grumbled lowly but it was a tad softer than how he spoke before.

For once, Klaus felt regret. He regretted the unshed tears in her eyes. The poor thing was tiny and frail and just wanting to go home but he literally couldn't let her. If he did, there was chance she'd point a finger and he and his Pack would be in a lab or hunted down. There was close to twenty men in these woods, all of their cabins spread apart. He knew he couldn't let anything happen to them, for Wolves were growing rare and twenty was a high number. This could be one fourth of the worldwide population of Wolves. Besides, Human's didn't need to know about these things. They tended to freak.

Lily was suprised to see a cabin, she didn't know anyone lived in the forest. She did as she was told and went to the bathroom she closed the door. The she leaned her back against it and slid down until her knees were at her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs and just cried for awhile getting it all out. Clearly he didn't know how therapeutic a good cry was, crying helped you feel better. But she wasn't about to tell him that. She got up and wiped face, she looked in the mirror, red and puffy. She wet her face with cold water and dried, with the hand towel. A little better she thought.

She peered out of the bathroom looking for him. She hadn't been away from her home longer than an over night trip and her family was with her then. Lily had only ever gone on walks alone, and always came home after an hour or so. This was new and terrifying all at the same time. She didn't know where anything was, or what to do and worst of all she was causing Klaus problems. Well she was going to make it up to him she decided. He wasn't a bad guy just an angry one in a difficult situation. He kept her safe when he didn't have to, and apparently that was breaking some sort of law. "K-kalus I'm sorry causing you so much trouble...I I want to help clean or cook or something to help out..." She said hoping he would hear as well as help her know what to say when she saw him.

Klaus sat on the couch with a glass of whiskey, silently sipping it. But he looked no where near drunk. He shook his head and stood. "Are you hungry?" he nodded to the kitchen. "Help yourself. And don't try to run. Then I'll be forced to do what I was supposed to," he went to the kitchen. It was homey and warm and the fridge was stock full of anything you could imagine. There was a shelf on the counter completely full of loaves of fresh bread.

"The Elders pass their time with cooking so I have too much. Eat what you like," he lifted himself onto an empty counter and out of the way. There was something confusing about him. He looked so cold and wolfish yet he was quiet and merciful suddenly. He too was trying to figure himself out. Why wasn't she in some gutter somewhere? Why wasn't he showering off her blood? Why was he about to offer her his room and sleep on his couch.

Lily stared at him in disbelief. He was offering her food, and while she was hungry. She couldn't help but wonder what had brought on this change, he seemed almost friendly, except for the threat. Also this cabin was warm and inviting, a complete contradiction of what had occurred earlier. Maybe drinking alcohol helped him feel better or something. She wouldn't know never touched the stuff in her life. "I won't run." She said meekly. Admiring the charm of the kitchen. "Thank you, for your kindness." She said a bit more easily.

"Could I have some bread please?" She asked, looking at him in awe. He was intimidating, but he was being so kind it was mind blowing. She was tempted to ask other questions but held her tongue, not wanting to upset him. Lily began to wonder if this homey cabin was going to be her prison cell, or if this was just a stop on the way. It had to be his, but it just didn't match his personality. Or maybe it did, after all he might not be the nicest of guys but he wasn't all bad either.

"Said help yourself. Eat it all if you want, just paws off the whiskey and brand. Those are imported from Spain," he said right before he polished off his glass. Why was she like this? So meek, so terrified, yet curious. "Go ahead. I can hear the thoughts buzzing in your head. Ask me," he breathed deeply, looking to her. His eyes were softer, something that seemed impossible with the color eyes he had. But they were...only for a moment.

He looked at his home, this being his father's before him. It fit his father's warm personality but after his mother died, Erik West Klaus became just Klaus. He took his father's home and just never changed it, a sliver of guilt keeping him from replacing it or getting rid of it all together. He had even left his father's clothes in the closet and old dresser. Klaus had merely gotten a new one.

"R - right sorry." She looked around and got a plate and knife and cut herself some bread. She took her plate and sat next to him. She said grace to herself and looked at him, "I don't drink alcohol...and I guess I'm just wondering what you are? I mean you aren't exactly human...but that's fine." She quickly added the last part. She eat the bread, and it was delicious. Despite everything Lily was starting to feel more comfortable around him, odds were the atmosphere of the cabin were aiding in her getting comfortable.

Klaus certainly didn't seem like a monster, now at least and she still felt bad for causing him trouble. He seemed to have some feelings his eyes said as much if only for a brief moment. She smiled at him shyly, "It must be neat being able to turn into a wolf." She commented and quickly return her gaze to her plate and began to eat the bread agian. She didn't like that she was so shy but she just couldn't help it and it usually wasn't a problem. But now she was stuck here with a stranger, not entirely sure how she was feeling about the whole situation. She was still frightened, but some what at peace with what had happened.

"I'm a Wolf. Werewolf and yeah, it's cool sometimes to change. But it also hurts. Through the first changes, it hurt a lot. But now...it doesn't hurt a lot. It's only a sting now. No, we're not Human, like you. Our genetics are much more complex than yours, twice as long to compensate for the Wolf DNA. I'm supposed to be a monster. I am a monster," he shrugged, tracing the tattoo on his right wrist.

"What about you, Human? What's it like to be normal," he scoffed, dropping his hands and leaning his elbows on his knees. "You should eat more. You're tiny and need muscle," he spoke as he gestured to her thin frame. "You also need to learn how to fight if you're going to be able to take care of yourself in the Wolf world. I'll be able to fake a death and get you clean out of the water. But you'll always be part of this, since you've seen it and you'd need to swear your silence," he looked at her, seriousness in his eyes. "I'm serious, if you can't tell."

She nodded listing intently to him speak. She was like a small child listening to ever word, eagerly waiting to hear what happened next. Lily didn't think he was a monster though, sure he was scary and mean, but he was to nice to be a monster. She watched him trace the tattoo. Why did he have so many tattoos she wondered, and shook her head, it wasn't any of her business really. So she didn't pry.

Lily thought about his question, "Well I guess I like being normal, but what's normal for me isn't normal for other humans. Um it's just sort of what you make it I guess." She shrugged, and looked slightly hurt at the tiny comment and blushed as he gestured to her frame. "I'm not tiny..." She said pitifully, she was the smallest member of her family but she wasn't tiny, and anyone would be tiny compared to Klaus she thought.

Lily nodded, "If I have to fight I'll learn...so does that mean I can go home if I promise to keep your secret?" She eagerly asked. "I won't tell, anyone ever." She said firmly and crossed her heart, a habit that she had picked up in her youth thst she just couldn't seem to get rid of.

Klaus stifled a chuckle at her silly Human promise by 'crossing her heart'. What did that mean, anyways? Why would you cross a heart? It made no sense to him at all. "Yeah, you're small. Not anorexic but small. It would be hard to train you a few moves but I could manage. Yes, you'd be able to go home after a few days in hiding. I'd need to fake a death, let the word die down, teach you a few things to protect you against Wolves and you could go home. I'd keep an eye on you, though and anyone you tell my secret to would suddenly vanish with no word," he nodded.

"It's serious business, Lily Marie Wood. Wolves don't play nice or fair and we'll do anything to protect our secret. It's now your secret as well and you'll have to protect it with your life. You can make up some silly story to your family about how you got lost or chased by a bear and you found your way back but you cannot breathe a word about Wolves. Both canines and Weres. We're not indigenous to this area and wildlife preservatives are trying to relocate us. You have to be sure to say there were no Wolves," he looked her in the eyes, something pleading in his voice. But it was covered by his demanding.

Lily was so overcome with joy hearing that she could go home she lost all composure and hugged him, "Thank you!" she exclaimed. Then realizing what she was doing blushed and let go. "Sorry I was just so happy...I um..sorry" she stammered to embarrassed to look at him now. Yet she was also a little bit proud of herself she hugged a stranger, and while that was not the best of things to do it was something she had never done before. It was also kind of nice hugging him, it was a different feeling than hugging her father or brothers. He was the first non-family member she had ever hugged. She finally asked, "What do you mean by keep an eye on me? And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone your secret and I meant that." She wasn't sure what this training would involve but she would do just about anything to go home.

"I won't mention anything about you. I'll just say got lost and finally found my way back out." She replied, it wasn't like she didn't know how important it was to keep a secret. But it just sounded like he needed her to reassure him that she would keep her mouth shut. Which was odd seeing as just a moment ago go he threatened to more or less kill the people she told. "I really only see my parents and I don't want them to think I had some sort of mental break claiming I saw a pack of werewolves in the forest, so believe me, you and your pack is safe. I'm not going to blab." She said firmly.

Klaus stiffened at the touch, letting her but not moving to hug her back. It had been long since anyone had hugged him and it surprised him at first. Most just nodded to him but this Lily girl was scented with joy and happiness and he could understand her Human urges for touch. He gulped, a bit too loudly, as she pulled away. He relaxed a bit after she apologized and nodded. "I know you won't tell. I'd check in on you ever so often. Don't worry, I'd never come up to you. You'd probably never even see me but I'd be there to make sure no other Werewolves were trying to hunt you or hurt you."

"And trust me, if you said you saw Werewolves, they'd call you crazy but know you were serious. They'd come out here and sniff us out. The Government knows what we are and they want us in their labs and out of the streets. You have a huge secret on you and they'd take you away as well. They'd tell your family that you're insane because of what you said and then they'd question you about what I am. Then they'd actually throw you in a mental ward," he spoke plainly, lowering himself from the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back