• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Lil Demon

Purple demon/ little one/ baby girl
This roleplay is about a girl (i'll play the girl) and a wolf (wolf can be girl or boy) , the wolf has been stalking the girl forever, when she finally enters the forbidden woods. There is twist and danger, love and fright in this roleplay. There maybe mature scenes, we may never know tell we go. I would love if you private messaged me first, if you want the role of the big bad wolf. Tell me about yourself and the wolf your gonna play. It could go anyway! Can't wait to roleplay with you!

The girl..
Name- Izzy Fox
Age- 20
Likes- Wolfs, books, jogs, wind, the forbidden woods, art
Dislikes- Bullies, snakes, some vegetables

images (97).jpeg

Last edited:
Can I start roleplaying now?? I just feel like I need permission bc it's sacred or something. ;-; I've also made a ref. sheet for Weston in which I might finish and post on an extra page if you make one later.

A skinny boy was sitting under a tree on a sunny afternoon. He stared at his notebook frustratingly as his pencil lead broke. Again. "Arrgh!! Wu, why can't I draw anything decent?!" He raked his hands through his black and honey brown faded hair and snarled. The small white rabbit looked up at him with its beady eyes and tilted its head slightly before continuing to munch on the grass. He folded his legs and tried to concentrate on the notepad but when he put the pencil to the paper he realized that he forgot that a moment ago he broke the led. He dropped both the notepad and the pencil and sighed. He forgot to bring his sharpener out too and home was a ways walk back from here. He reached out to pet Wu, but the rabbit noticed this and hopped a lengths away from. Note to self: Ask mom to bring home more pencils next time. Pre-sharpened too. He stood up, wiping dirt off the back of his short, baggy navy jeans. He was about to pick up his stuff and head home when he heard a noise through the underbrush. What the...? The noise was coming from somewhere near the river... Earth to Weston. It was probably nothing. Maybe a rabbit or a doe but nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario: It would be a tree murderer. But he could easily fend off those. I'm going to check it out just to be certain... Fur started to grow on his palms and up his legs up to his jeans and under his gray sweater to his face. Weston started to grow a snout and sharp ears and started to morph into a wolf. He sprinted towards the river, making Wu panic into the shrubs. When he finally reached the river, he was just purely surprised. Weston didn't really know what to think. He neared the river, keeping his head down and making sure the two fang necklaces he had around his neck didn't get tangled on the reeds. He crouched and peered through them yet again to get a closer view, just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. And sitting right there, across from him, on the other side of the river was a young girl. He also noticed that for some reason she was covered in dirt. His ears twitched again as he heard the same sound as before, sobbing. He remembered himself sobbing before, when he was younger, after he fell off the roof of his house. The sobbing was coming from the girl who was washing her face on the opposite side of the river. Weston immediately felt something for her but he didn't know exactly what the word was. It was on the tip of his tongue but he just didn't know it...Remorse? Sympathy? Or was it something else? He continued to stare at her, his gaze unwavering, as she stood up and wiped her face one last time with her elbow.

Last edited:
Izzy ran through the tree and fell some many times she stopped counting at 15. She hated her life she hated everything, she had no family, no friends, no one that cared for her. So she ran away from then orphanage and into the woods to find herself. Izzy always felt safe in the woods as she stopped running from to many tears in her eyes, she saw a amazing river and went and sat infront of it. She cupped some water in her hands and drink, as the cool liquid went down her throat. She then started to wash her arms and face. She finshed and started to sob. Izzy was now cold, wet, and lost, she just thought it was the end for her. Until she hear a noises from the shrub across the river she stared over there. Not know if she should run or stay, she decided to stay an see if was something sweet like a doe or maybe a bunny, or scary like a man- eating bear or maybe a fox or a wolf. She looked at the length of the river and ran back then jumped over the wide river landing saftey on the other said. Now... where what is in those shrubs, she thought as she walked out of the clearing and into the front of the forest to seek what was in the shrub.
As she opened the shrub up she found nothing but a fang necklace that looked super cool, Izzy picked it up and waved it around the put it in her pocket and set out to found shelter.

Weston blankly stared at her as she leaped across the riverbed and parted the bush he was formerly hiding in. Please, don't find the necklace. Please, don't find the necklace. He almost cursed as she picked up the fang necklace he had dropped there. It had caught on one of the branches in his hurry to get away before she came, if she had seen him. His eyes slitted as she waved it, teasing him and then placing it into her pocket. Well, at least she's not crying anymore. He still sorta pitied her still, but she had just stolen one of his necklace's. They were sacred to him, a tradition his mother had said been passed down by his father. Weston looked back at her as she turned towards him. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, yet she was strange to him, which only piqued his curiosity more. She appeared similar to his own mother and the tree-killers. But still, she looked completely different, a good different. He continued to watch her as she twirled where she was standing her eyes seeming to search for something. He stepped back, flicking his ears down. Mother said they're dangerous... He tried to reason with himself as he took another peek. His eyes only widened in awe, she had disappeared. Where is she? Where'd she go??? He panicked, rushing out of the shrubbery and towards the river. Then stopping as he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. There she was, with Wu siting in front of her, twitching his ears and turned towards him. Weston feared for Wu's safety but not knowing what the girl would do he sat down, although next to river, knowing if he moved he would surely get spotted.

Lexi sat down petting the furry creature befor her. It is indeed soft and warm, she thought. As she tried to cuddle the tiny animal in her arms, trying not to scare or frighten the little guy. She thought about the necklace she found the shrubs, who did it belong to and why was it there to begin with. Questions flowed in the young girls head, as she pet the sleeping rabbit in her arms. she thought about drawing or even writing about the little bunny until she remembers she forgot her book in the orhanage. She made a face about that place..no kid should ever go there, they are probably not looking for me anyway. She shrugged and smiled until she heard rustling of bushes and something walking fast, then a loud snap was heard. Which woke he bunny and he ran off, Lexi slowly turn closing her eyes. Please do this be a bear please be a friendly animal please be good. As she opens her eyes she was met with wolfs eyes staring back at her.

Last edited:
Weston stood there in a confusion of mixed emotions as the human girl turned towards him, holding his now limp best friend. He wanted to snarl and growl until his ears perked up at the sight of Wu moving his head drearily his direction. Thank goodness he's safe. He turned, not wanting to yet breaking her clear gaze and started to retreat slowly towards the treeline, almost shameful. I'm gonna have to tell mom about this... He thought grimly. Well, it wouldn't hurt if she didn't know. He reasoned with himself slowly morphing until he was standing on two legs in front of his house. He stopped, grabbing the handle and then realizing he left his art supplies in the clearing. Along with his sketchbook that contained not only his sketches and poems but some of his innermost thoughts. Like, his theories about the tree-murderers and why the creatures here fear him. He crossed his fingers that it wouldn't rain in the night, after all the sun started to set. He might not have wanted his sketchbook to get wet but he didn't want anyone to find it, either. But even as he gazed out the window of his small cabin he couldn't help but worry and wonder at least a little bit for and about the girl.

Lexi sighed how close she got to being eaten by that wolf, tho his soft eyes where a sight to look at she then got up and walked around until she tripped over something, ow...that gonna leave a mark. She thought as she got up and looked at what's she tripped on to find a notebook and a broken pencil. She picked up the supplies and opened into find so many wonders, such as amazing drawings and poems and a boys most inner thought? Tho the boy doesn't sound human...interesting she thought as she walked and read the notebook of wanders. She then got scared but a crack of thunder and a sharp bolt of lightning. She screamed and started to run until she smelled...bread? How could that be, there isn't a house for miles, she follows the scent to a small cabin in the middle of lots of tree. She smiled and walked up to the door and knocked a soft little knock .

He took his soup off the stove with great caution and backed away, slowly, as to not spill it. It caught him by surprise as he heard a knocking on his door and he tripped. As he did, the soup spilled everywhere, leaving burn marks on his skin as he yowled and started to whimper, tears at the edge of his eyes. The bronze pot was dented on the floor and now his hair was a wet mess. He forced himself to stand up, he had medicine in the bathroom, when he heard another knock and a door creaking. Originally he thought he has just imagined it. No one had even come close to his house, tree-murderers, hikers, nobody. His mom told him they thought it was haunted, for his safety, always giving him stuff by the well out front and only coming in the check on him. The hair on his back stood on end as he heard footsteps and he attempted to stand up, only falling onto the floor once again. He growled angrily, I'm so clumsy, stupid. Should've asked mom for shoes with actual traction.. He peered over his shoulder, seeing Wu skitter across the tile, teasing him. Although Weston was relieved he was safe he couldn't help but growl louder in response. After all, he was very stressed. He had broken his pencil, lost his sketchbook, and tripped in soup all in the same day. He sniffled and remembered that he was making bread as well as he smelled something burnt. Crud, just another thing to add to the list, he thought sourly, could this day get any worse?

Lexi walked around the small cabin smiling as she sees pictures of a family of two and wolf pics, and vintage furniture. She help the notebook and said a soft "hello?" As she looked for signs of human life until she smelt a burning as then followed it to find a stove with a oven full of bread, and soup know the floor. She decided to clean up, she first wiped the soup up and picked the pot up them cleaned it. She then took the bread out and cut it up, and smiled at what she did. Until she heard foot steps and say a young boy walking over looking at his hands. "Uh hello?" She said and waved at him

Just as he finished applying cream to the last of his burns he walked into his kitchen to clean up only to find that the soup on the floor had disappeared. When he heard the greeting he looked up to meet the eyes of the girl in the forest, cutting his burnt bread. I mean--I was just going to leave it to burn, anyways.... He tended to be very forgetful and completely forgot about the knocking when he went to bandage up. He immediately looked down at his still-wet but no longer scalding clothing remembering that his mom told him it was rude to stare. He held Wu tighter to his chest as he squirmed under this stranger's eyes. Evaluate the situation, calm down. This girl in the woods. Found my house. Cutting my burnt bread... Weston sat Wu down on the counter, then struggled to meet her gaze once more. "Uh--Hi....?" He reached down once more to pet Wu and instead felt a hard covering and picked up his sketchbook. "...Where did you find this? Did you read it?? Aren't I terrible at drawing?? Wu thinks so. Wait. Did you read any of it??" He blurted the questions out, one by one, the last one with a suspicious undertone. He just shifted there awkwardly after he said it, immediately wanting to take it back.

Lexi giggled at the boys confusing and nervous she then pets the rabbit and says "yeah it read it, sorry about that tho your a amazing drawer and I love the poems you do... And all the thoughts are weird but cool. Are you human...omg what am I saying of course you are!!!" She smiles and looks down" so sorry for intruding into your lovely home...I just wanted to get out the awful rain..." She takes a piece of the burnt bread and nibbles it "so um sorry and I'll go if you want and I found your book in a clearing , in the forest. She touches his hand "omg your hand!!! Are you okay"

He freaked out internally at this. She had read his book...but she had also complimented him, which was a plus. He had the urge to ask her what a human was but he didn't want to sound stupid so he just looked down and whispered. "Thank you, miss. And that's perfectly and fully understandable if you were hungry and wanted to escape the rain...me too. And thank you for--uh--giving me my book back, I appreciate it." He almost pulled away as she touched his hand, but found himself more relaxing and liking the cool, gentleness of her hand. "I just spilled soup on it, no big deal. And I put bandages on it so it should be better in no time!" He smiled at her, liking her company and being able to talk to someone that wasn't---either his mom or an animal. "Hey, do you like to draw? I have supplies in my room and I can make something real quick for din-" He jumped as he heard an ear-splitting bolt of lightning strike outside and covered his ears as blood trickled out of them, letting a whine escape from his mouth.

Lexi nodded and then gasped as she opened her bag and pulled out wolf ear muffs and places then on the boys head. She then looks at him and sympathy and thinks,that was weird he whined like a animal and his ear bleed with harsh noises... She shook it off and waiting for him to respond to her actions . "Maybe I should do the cook, u rest and draw, questions come later" She smiled she thought she was....happy? Was that the word...yeah it is. Lexi actually felt good to be around this boy and felt a bound coming along, she never felt fine with being around anyone, but he was somewhat different. Those eyes, she thought there like the wolfs eyes back at the clearing...could that have been, him? Haha of course no lexi pull your sel together there is no such thing as werewolfs...right? She went into awe as she saw the rabbit from before on the table "Aw...hi tiny bunny" She reached out to pet it as it hopped over to her and nuzzled under her arm, she then picked him up and cuddled him close, leting out soft giggles and smiles while the bunny tickled her nose and nuzzled into her.

Last edited:
He smiled at the girl's offer of kindness. But he felt sort of guilty about it. She had already cleaned his floor, brought back his sketchbook, and....just been nice. "Uh-I guess you can cook. But I'm kind of out of a lot of things so it'll have to be s-s-simple..." Weston bit his lip as he stuttered over the last word, the only person he spoke this language to was his mom, himself, and to Wu. And he barely understood it even then. When he saw her holding Wu like that, though, all his nervousness melted away. "Uh--His name's Wu." He said, walking past her and towards the wooden cabinets on the other side of the kitchen. "I don't really know what you would make for me. Hmmm. How about salmon?" He went over and bent down, opening one of the cabinets on the floor and taking out a pot of fish. "I caught it yesterday at noon, so it's mostly fresh." He looked up at her and shuffled his feet. I must sound stupid. He thought, grimacing as he put the pot on the tabletop and stared at the fish. Their beady, dead eyes. "I've lived here, alone, my whole life and the only person whose ever cooked here other than myself was my mother. I'm sorry, but I haven't really tried anything by others...but you could give it a try." He stepped away from the fish, still staring, and bumped into the kitchen island, nearly tripping but catching himself.

She nods and stares at the fish then puts down Wu "What a cute name for a cute bunny" She then pokes the fishes eyes out and throws them out and giggles "You scared of the fish or something and that nice how you caught it ..i could never caught anything...also you got any honey? I want to make some honey garlic salmon, Mm~ is it good. My mother should to make it before...she...she well um" Lexi looks down and plays with her dirty shirt, as tears pricked her eyes she then sniffles then smiles. "Well anyway um where is your mother, you said something about her before? Why isn't she her, if i may ask." She looks for a knife and finds one starting to chop the fish while staring at the boy, with a soft smile. She always loved cooking even if she wasn't the best at it, she started to help her mom at the age of 3 but then that all changed when her mom left her in the streets and never came back. She sighs and looks down just as she cuts the tip of her finger "Ow, Ow dang...i need to pay attention more often..." She mumbles the last part and holds her bleeding finger away from the fish. I must look pretty stupid cutting myself, She thought as she tried to stop the bleeding.

"Well, actually, I don't know where my mother is...nowadays, she gives me stuff, asks me how I've been, hugs me, and then leaves. I've never thought of or asked her where she went...." He thought for a moment. "I usually prefer dill on my salmon, but sure. I've never tried it, it sounds good..." He liked her laugh, it made him oddly happy. He grinned, although facing the floor, his mom told him not to show his fangs. He took off the muffs after the soft pitter-patter stopped outside only to hear the girl cry out in pain. Weston instinctively turned but even as he did he smelt it, blood. He tried to turn away, he wanted to go get her a band-aid but he felt off. He grabbed a box of band-aids from out off his bathroom drawer and continued to walk toward her, handing her to box. She thanked him and continued to put it on as he stared at her. His eyes slitted and he shook his head hurriedly. He hurriedly tried to distract himself with conversation. "Are you a tree-murderer?!" He blurted, not realizing how odd it sounded. As he saw the confusion on her face he begun to elaborate. "There are tree-murderers on the edge of the forest that cut down my trees. You look similar to one and you smell like them...but you act different. I-they-...." He didn't really like tree-murderers all that much. When he tried to stop them he mostly ended up being hurt. So, he stopped years ago, hunting on his own and minding his own business. Sometimes, he would steal wood from them but he mostly just took dead leaves from bushes or from the ground during fall and burned them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back