• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Wolf and The Lamb(Dark and Zaxs)

darkwolfmaster

The BloodRose Yokai
Hana walked down the dirt street in the beggars district of the Holy Capital. Her silvery-blue eyes darted around nervously. She was hoping, no, she was praying for a small miracle. Maybe today she could finally eat? She had been saving all of the little silver coins she had for that day. As of this moment, her stomach was as empty as could be. She had barely any energy left to heal the injured. Hana sighed as she sat down in a semi-clean spot, her priestess robes slightly dirtied from her three years of wandering the many districts of the Holy Capital. She had taken great care of her robes, they were her pride and joy. She was lost in her thoughts, thinking about her years as a priestess, that she didn't even noticed a mercenary gang approaching her.

Aritic felt lost, he continued his long journey. He was exhausted from walking and couldn't stop to rest, being chased and hunted, he sighed and continued onward. When he reached a small city, he stared up at the Holy capitol building. Excited about his new surroundings, he wandered around and rested at a near by shopping district. He couldn't not walk any more, and began to think about what he had done, how he had killed so many people, with out a single memory as of why. He placed his upset face in his hands, and started to breath slowly, calming himself down. After that he looked up, and started to look at his surroundings, watching the people walk around, shopping, begging, haggling.

"Well well. Look at what we have here, boys. An elf!" the leader of the mercenaries said evilly, snapping Hana out of her thoughts. Her eyes grew wide in fear and her heart started to race. No one would help her. She was just another beggar. Suddenly she had a vision - the dark-cloaked man standing over the dead mercenaries.

"P-please. You don't want to do this." Hana started to plead, her heart hammering in her chest. One of the mercenaries jumped forward and brandished a dagger to her neck, hissing through his rotten teeth "And why not? You gonna fight back?" Tears fell from her eyes, she would die or they would. It was only a matter of time before this vision came true.

Aritic began to wander around, he watched all the people on the streets, getting a good look at them. He enjoyed the thought of having friends or some kind of companion. He started to talk to strangers a bit, but having no real social understanding, only made them back away.

He reached a small alley and followed it, getting lost in all the turns and different paths. Along one of the paths he spots a group of people surrounding this one elf, he started to walk towards the group and ask for help around the alleys. When he saw one man brand a knife, he looked at them. He began to grin, his mind grew blank and walked slowly towards the men, in menacing manner.

One of the mercenaries took out a small dagger and said "Go back. This ain't none of your business, boy. We only want this scum on the ground." Hana gasped slightly, eyes darting to the side as she sensed a very corrupted aura approaching. The man with the dagger to her neck hissed "Pay attention, elf scum!" and kicked her with his steel toed boot. The leader muttered "Curses. Hurry up and kill him." Hana gasped for breath as pain seared through her side, but she managed to whisper "R-run...." The mercenary who threatened the unknown man nodded and ran at full speed towards the newcomer, unknowingly running to his own death.

"hehe...haha...HAHHAH!" he burst out into laughter and dropped his head back, as his laughter grew louder. The mercenary charged forth with his dagger out, before he knew it his arm was restrained, and was slowly getting bent, until all the mercenaries heard the loud snap. Aritic stared at the man screaming from the pain "..Thats a wonderful noise". They all heard the the loud snap again, as the mercenary screamed even louder, "H-how..Ooww!" the hooded boy broke his bones so swiftly, the others couldn't help in time. He left the one to scream in pain, he flicked his fingers and his hood covered his pure blank eyes, he said in a hushed tone "Which one is next?...you can choose" he chuckled and waited for a response.

The leader growled menacingly and charged this monster. The rest of the mercenaries followed suit, angry that their friend had been broken so bad he might as well have been dead. Hana called out "Stop! Please!" She tried to get up but stumbled on her robes and fell flat on her face. Tears poured from her eyes, a sinking feeling in her soul telling her she would live...and they would perish. Hana tried once more to get up and succeeded. She ran towards the danger, a gut feeling telling her she would be fine. "Please! I beg of you - don't kill them!" she cried.

The mercenaries were either too angry or too stupid to listen to anything she had said. Hana knew this man could handle these fools all by himself, but she had to stop all this. It was too much for her to handle. She screamed in pure anguish as sensed the first might-as-well-be-dead mercenary's pain. It was torture.

He smiled wide, and waited for each mercenary to attack one by one. The lesser ones, had there bones broken like the first, but a few died. Aritic wasn't holding back, he started to step on the mercenaries, who were crying from pain. He laughed and began to rub his hand, as it started to drip from blood. His hands had turn to black, his fingers turned into demonic and sharp claws. The leader was held tight in his arm, as Aritic started to choke him, he started to struggle furiously, losing his breath.

He watched the lesser mercenaries cower in fear, and stare at him, his body turning into the monstrous being he was. It wasn't happening right away, and most likely would stop when they were all dead. He ran his claw down the necks of his victims, about two of the remaining mercenaries were alive, suffering and moaning in pain. The leader has lost his breath, and started to gasp for air. Aritic dug his claw deep in his throat and drew blood, as it dripped onto the floor, he dropped him as he started to bleed out. He stood over the people he had killed, and smiled under his hood.

Once Hana was able to block out their anguish, she gasped in....amazement. "How could someone kill so fast? So easily?" she silently wondered. Hana started to move closer, though her instincts screamed 'Danger!!!' She stopped in front of the man. Bowing at the waist, she said "I am Hana, former priestess of Nui. I...thank you..for saving my life." Standing up straight once more, it was obvious she was afraid. Hana pulled out the small silk pouch with silver inside and held it out. "Please, take me from here." she said, her fear now more obvious. Her silver eyes were filled with tears, yet the tears did not spill. She wasn't exactly afraid of him but his response. Her day to leave had finally come. But would the man go along with what she thought her goddess wanted?

He turned around, hearing the voice of the priestess. His blank eyes, and demonic aura, started to fade away, along with his skin tone, turning back to normal. He was amazed that his body didn't want to kill her, his human self, gaining his control and knowledge of the situation. As Hana asked how he killed them so easily, he did not respond and just looked around himself, staring at the bodies. Once he saw her reach into her side,and pull out a silk pouch, he became confused. He looked at her "I don't want your money...and what do you mean take you?" He blushed a bit, and held her face in his hand, squeezing softly on her cheeks "Are you alright madam?"

Watching the fascinating transformation, from man to beast and back, she though "I wonder.....?" Hana bit her bottom lip then whispered as her eyes were cast to the ground "Please...I don't care where we go, as long as its from this city..." She still held the money out though, her silent way of saying "I owe you this much" When he touched her cheek, she flinched just in the slightest. Yet she was strangely aware of the fact that a male was touching her. Hana whispered "I've been waiting years for you...Now you've come." When she looked up, tears were in her eyes. Tears of fear and joy. Hana managed to choke out "Please...Call me Hana."

He looked at still with a bit of curiosity . he didn't know what to do about this situation. He was so confused about her choice of words and how she had been waiting for him for a long time. He doesn't recall this women and doesn't know what to say to hear, as her gaze looks towards him, he is surprised as she has tears run down her face."Oh..uh, I am sorry that I made you cry. I don't actually know what it is you're talking about, have I met you before hand?"He looks around to see if there was anymore trouble nearby but nothing can be seen or heard."Why were those men chasing you, why are you crying? I have a lot of questions, but let us get out of here for now." He lowers her hand holding the silk pouch and grabs the other, as he began to walk away from the scene of carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back