• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Witcher Paid in Coin of Gold

ThaDruid

Killer Clown

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

witcher_3-0-0-2-jpg.473370

"Indeed, there is nothing more repulsive than these monsters that defy nature and are known by the name of witcher, as they are the offspring of foul sorcery and witchcraft. They are unscrupulous scoundrels without conscience and virtue, veritable creatures from hell capable only of taking lives... "
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Witcher's arrival had been a surprise to the village. An outlandish event, something that they would only see once in a lifetime.
Many feared that it could also be the end of their lives, as Witchers brought nothing but misfortune in their wake.
None dared question the mutant of the contract that bound him to their home.

Following his arrival, two days and two nights of nigh-constant rain.
The town was surrounded by an unsettling cloud of fog.
The villagers' mood soured day by day.

Some whispered of an ambush to get rid of him before he could bring a forest spirit's wrath upon them.
Others livened their homes with prayer each night, wishing only peace for the next day.

Take fate into your own hands, at the risk of angering the monsterslayer, or simply hope that he does no wrong to you and your kin.

At Festenplatz, small countryside burg in the great empire of Nilfgaard, a witcher has been hired and is conducting strange business. Something will die, be it the monster, innocents, or the witcher himself.
Through your actions, you will be able to change the course of this tale.​

Never played the Witcher series (if this is based on it) but this looks hella good. I'll need some more info though.
Ask away!
And while this is based on The Witcher series, the only thing I have borrowed is the setting. No characters from the books or games are present, and with only a basic knowledge of the lore you will be able to understand everything that goes on with no problems.

Last edited:
Alrighty. So, I can assume that some aspects of the Witcher world (nature of magic, atmosphere, history) are the same for this RP? I'll do some research.

Yessssss.

What kind of characters do you expect? All witchers? One witcher and several others? Is the witcher an NPC?

Yessssss.

What kind of characters do you expect? All witchers? One witcher and several others? Is the witcher an NPC?

The Witcher is an NPC and will be the only witcher, though I wouldn't encourange thinking about him like an NPC. Think about him more like a force of nature.
You would play as members of the village. Humans with various occupations. And believe it or not, you will be the only ones who have any say in how this story will end.

This sounds cool, the Witcher series is cool ... I'm in. I guess more info regarding the village this will take place in is about to come? Also, can we only play as humans or would you allow other races aswell?

This sounds cool, the Witcher series is cool ... I'm in. I guess more info regarding the village this will take place in is about to come? Also, can we only play as humans or would you allow other races aswell?
Info will definitely come once we get this started, which, having reached this amount of players, will be soon.
I will allow other races, but no more than 1 or 2 characters. Dwarves and Elves are a thing, but humans will always be the majority. I could even consider accepting a Doppler, if they were interesting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back